FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Highland thing

A Highland thing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *utdooryone OP   Man  over a year ago

Stirling

I travel lots for work, and often seek out some company and fun. This is one of the dates I had last year.

We had met in person the night before, after the usual flirting and chat online. She was single, mid 30’s, a rock chick at heart, but her glasses, blonde hair, blue eyes and girl next door dress sense suggested otherwise. We had met at a local town, and enjoyed a lovely meal together chatting the night away. She had been on shift from early that day as a nurse so was clearly tired that night. We parted with a quick kiss in the damp, dark car park to my disappointment.

The next morning I awoke at my hotel to a flirty text, and quite quickly ended up chatting on the phone. We met for afternoon coffee as I had finished work, at a rural café, the kind of place that coach tours and old folk go. Once more we chatted away, and I could tell she was enjoying the attention, flicking her hair and touching her face lots. She invited me back to her new cottage – on the promise I could get the woodburner going, as she had so far struggled to get it burning.

Her house was a typical highland cottage – attached to the neighbours, but in the middle of countryside, low and long with small windows and thick walls. She went to get the kettle on, having shown me where the wood was to get the fire going. She took off her coat and jumper, revealing her ample chest in a red Minnie Mouse t-shirt. Sure enough, the wood was unseasoned and refused to get started, even with a firelighter. She brought through a coffee for us, and we sat on the sofa chatting.

Her house had all sorts of hand made things in – particularly sewn things like bags, cushion covers and lampshades. The homemade lampshade was glittering, and I joked about loving bling and glitter. She put down her coffee cup, and used her hands to cup her breasts, highlighting the Minnie Mouse that glittered on her t-shirt. “I do too!” she exclaimed “do you like this?” She was holding herself, clearly inviting a response. “I like the look of that…” I replied “…but perhaps it would be nicer if I did the holding?”

She blushed “Oh really?” was her smiley response. I already had my hand on her knee, so I slid my hand up her jean-clad thigh, leaned in and kissed her gently.

The first small kiss was responded too by her tensing slightly, I kissed around her cheek and onto her neck – all the time sliding my hand up her leg, over her hip and up her t-shirt. She took an intake of breath and reached round me with her arms, pulling me in. My hand found her breast, covered in t-shirt and underwear, but soft and pliable to the touch. I rubbed gently with my thumb, and she turned her face to kiss me back.

Her tongue was darting into my mouth, but as I pressed her breast more, it became insistent and she pulled me hard into her kiss.

After a few moments of this, she pulled back, looked me in the eye and said “It’s cold in here, lets go to my room”. She took me by the hand and led me down the short corridor to the only bedroom in the house.

We stood at the end of the bed, curtains open to view of hills and forest on a damp Scottish winter day. I place my hands on her hips, guided her close to me, and kissed again. She happily pressed her crotch against mine, and must have been able to feel my growing hardness. Her hands were around my face, pulling me into a passionate kiss. I was bumping into her glasses as we kissed, and so she stopped and removed them, placing them on the dressing table by her side. This time, my hands on her hips slid up her curvy sides, under that t-shirt, and onto a padded bra that was lace patterned on the outside. She gasped, but continued to pull me into her face, her tongue working wonders around my lips and own tongue...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Please continue

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

Good start

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Stirling

She pulled back, reached down and pulled off her t-shirt, revealing a bright read bra with lovely white lace trim and a bust that must have been a DD or more. I smiled, saying “I like that…” before I could finish she said “You’re over dressed, come on!” With a grin on her face she began unbuckling her belt, clearly inviting me to join her. I immediately lifted my t-shirt and cast it aside, as I undid my buckle, I could see her remove her jeans to reveal a matching red thong, and a lovely curvy bum. I dropped my trousers, and was glad to see her match my sock removal.

Quickly we joined again, still stood up for a deep kiss and allowed hands to wander. It was clear from the protruding front of my trunks that I was turned on and ready, and she immediately reached down and grasped my length. “Oh, you’re quick” she said, giving me a squeeze “I usually am too…”. The look on her face was a cheeky but knowing smile. “Come on, lets get under the warm covers”.

She sat and moved backwards on the bed, moved the duvet down and slid in, holding a side open for me to join her. As I climbed in, she lay back and threw her arms around me. My hands found one of her ample breasts again as we lay on our sides. Her leg slid up, and over my hip as she drew me close. I kissed down her neck again, across her shoulder and lower. I slid a bra strap off her shoulder and tried to peel the cup down to kiss even lower. It didn’t work, and so I immediately reached round to undo the hook fastening. Released, her breasts fell against me, and she took a moment to remove her bra. As soon as I could, I found her small round nipple and took it into my mouth, revelling in the warm of it and softness of her breast.

She was now lying on her back, and took one of my hands and physically guided me down to her kickers. The small red thong barely covered her, and as I moved my fingers from her mons down, I could feel wetness. She was not contained, and I immediately brushed her cunt lips, slick and glistening. I sat up, rolled around and reached to pull the knickers off, I was keen to see her. She lay, legs apart, smiling at me. As I peeled the knickers down, she lifted her legs together allowing me to remove them easily. She then settled, legs parted and knees up, allowing me to see her completely shaven pussy, with some lovely inner lips glistening with moisture. I knelt, and gently reached in with both hands to part her lips. “Oh god!” she said. As my fingers began their work, she suddenly reached over to the bedside cabinet, opened the drawer and extracted a condom. She tore open the packet, and handed it to me. “Come on” she encouraged. I struggled out of my trunks, revealing my thick cock swaying as I worked. I rolled on the condom, as she watched intently.

As soon as the condom was on, she reached down, firmly grasped my prick and began to pull me towards her. She was clearly keen for me to fuck her, and so I leaned forward on my arms, rotating my legs behind as the end of my cock felt the soft folds of her pussy, a contrast to her fingers firm grasp. As she removed her hand, I gently pressed forward, expecting some resistance, however I slipped into her pussy in one easy movement. She felt warm and clearly well lubricated, but slightly loose around me. She put her arms around me, and I began to slide back and forth, adjusting the angle slightly, but finding I my full length was quickly accepted. Her legs rose up, knees apart and near my shoulders as I began a steady rhythm in and out.

She was holding her own ankles by now, and was commenting “Oh yes”, “fuck that’s good” and “oh, carry on”. I needed no encouragement and began to more firmly thrust in.

She was absolutely soaking wet, covering us both in sweet dampness. Her large breasts were bouncing with each thrust and her eyes closed as she enjoyed my efforts. I needed a change, as I could already feel my balls tightening from the glorious sensations I could feel through my cock head....

Stirling

...My turn” she said, opening her eyes, and using a hand to push my chest back, encouraging me to withdraw. I rolled to one side, and she sat up, throwing a leg over me, guiding me onto my back. Allowing me a moment to settle and straighten up, she grasped my cock, and pointed it into her folds. One of her feet was already planted next to my hip, but as she sank down on me, she shuffled her other foot up too. She was settled on the full length of my cock, breasts hanging down, and crouching. I could feel her pussy tighten around me in this position, a very different feeling from before. Her hands held my shoulders for balance as I lay back, and looked down at our joined sex’s. Almost immediately, she lifted her hips and then slammed back down. This rhythm of sliding up and firmly down became faster as she found the angle. Her wetness was flooding onto me as she worked, and she became more vocal. Her crouching allowed her to lift right up, and then grind down onto my pubic bone area. She was working fast, and the slapping sound of her bum on my thighs was getting louder.

“Bloody hell, that feels good” I said. “God it does!” she answered “you have such a thick cock as well, I could ride it forever”. I was concentrating hard now, as we had gone from dressed to full on fucking in only a matter of minutes. Clearly this girl liked her cock, and knew what way she wanted it as well. This dramatic turn on had me on a knife edge, and the sensation of her pussy dragging up my cock was so nice. I held on for a while, but just as I was thinking to warn her I was about to cum, she narrowed her knees some and began to rock back and forth on my cock, grinding her unseen clit into the base of my shaft. She threw back her head and clearly tightened her pussy muscles some more.

I flooded my seed into the condom, unable to resist any longer, a few moments of strong hip movements later, I could feel a wave of tightening and relaxing in her pussy. She was sweating, her breasts hanging in my face, and her hand gripping my shoulders like a vice. “Oh man, that was so quick and intense!” she commented, looking down at me. I grasped the base of my cock, feeling how wet we both were, and she slid off my cock, onto the bed. We were grinning at each other, kissing small pecks at each other. She reached behind her, grabbed a tissue from the cabinet, and removed the condom in one easy move.

I was still rock hard, that lovely excited and uncontrollable hardness. She now lay next to me, my arm around her. She lay on her side, propped up on one hand, her other one running across my chest and stomach. We kissed and caressed, enjoying the warmth and closeness.

“You get going quickly!” I commented.

“I do” she replied “but then I am wet all day long. I am so horny some days – and today was one of those days”.

“Oh really?”

“Yes, really, really” was the reply with a nod to add weight. “I am still soaking now. I hope you are up for a long evening – because I’m not letting you go…”

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Lucky guy

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Stirling

....“I will be the judge of that” I said, reaching down for her pussy, she parted her legs, lifting up the duvet and allowing me quick access to her pussy, which sure enough was soaking still. I had not noticed before, but she had a tiny but firm button of a clit, which when my fingers found it, caused an intake of breath from her. I slid one finger in, but sensing it wasn’t enough, slid in another one – and another. “God, you know how to turn a girl on!” she giggled.

I laughed – and pointed out that I was still rock hard, so she clearly had an effect on me…

“We in which case….” Came the reply, as she reached for and then threw another condom at me.

----------

After rolling on my condom, I had reached down to touch her some more. Now on her back, I was lying at her side. She lifted one leg over me, spreading herself wide to allow my fingers access. My throbbing cock was pressed against her inner thigh, and she reached down to pull on it. Again, she tried to pull me into her entrance, but I need to shift position. Moving my body away from her and down the bed, allowed my hips to move down and rock forwards. Once more I slipped easily into her without resistance. From our x-shape on the bed, I could reach her clit and thrust away. She lay, arms above her head and just enjoyed the sensations for a while, making lots of encouraging noises, with the duvet thrown back over our feet. I was happy to also enjoy looking at this beautiful, curvaceous woman, flushed with pleasure and enjoying the moment.

She rolled away, over onto her knees and said ‘this way’, looking at me with lust filled, deep blue eyes. As I kneeled over the bed, she shuffled backwards. Clearly she intended me to stand, and so I climbed off the bed and walked to the foot of it. Head on the mattress, her curved bum up in the air, I was met with the sight of her pink inner lips gaping slightly, ready to receive me. I held my cock out, lined up and as soon as I felt her entrance I thrust in firmly. “Oh GOD!” she shouted “YES!”. I was on tiptoes, thrusting as fast as I could, but balance was not good and a couple of times I slipped out. The third time, I put a foot onto the bedframe, allowing me more balance, and raising me up another few centimetres. Once more I could start slamming into her, this time without losing balance of withdrawing out. I held her ample hips, looking down at my cock as it thrust in an out.

I was trying to reach round and touch her clit, but she moved my hand back, indicating I should carry on. I redoubled my thrusting efforts “Yes, like that” she encouraged. Having cum once, I now felt much more in control, able to resist cumming myself, and concentrate on her pleasure. Her voice was louder and louder, and I wondered what the neighbour would be hearing. She slid forwards, off my cock, rolled onto her side, and patted the messed up bed next to her.

I lay down, and without waiting she once more stood, then crouched over me, engulfing my cock in herself. Once more this crouched position gave my cock new sensations, and was clearly what she really enjoyed. I felt her tense inside, sliding up and down in a mad, desperate rhythm, before she threw her head back and shouted in pleasure. Once more, her inner muscles tensed and she flushed red head to toe, riding my pole without break.

--------

We had sex three times that night, each time she came through riding me in a crouching position. She explained that she only came through penetration, I could go down on her clit as long as I wanted, but she would not cum. I also discovered that she was right – she always was turned on and soaking wet.

After a lovely, intimate shower together, we climbed back under the duvet to settle down to sleep naked.

Mmmm

» Add a new message to this topic