FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The marital bed.

The marital bed.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ndy8gold OP   Man  over a year ago

blackburn

So I've organised a meet with the wife of a married couple. The anticipation is building, I'm constantly hard and these joggers are struggling to contain what's in them and in store for the absolutely gorgeous lady I'm about to meet.

The look in her eyes is of devilment, desire, after chatting for quite a while now the moment is almost upon us.

I've had meets similar in the past and everyone's enjoyed them immensely I'm sure this is going to be up there too. Bring it on.

(Watch out for more)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

blackburn

Do I continue the story or do I allow the person in question a chance to add the next chapter. Decisions decisions.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Either way more please

You do the next part... I can continue with what happens when hubby gets home..

blackburn

I'd asked her to leave the front door unlocked and I would come find her. So when i opened the bedroom door and there was she was with that look in her eyes already. I knew this was going to be fun. The first kiss set the tone and my hands couldn't help but find their way onto her body. Sliding her underwear to one side as we kissed, teasing her with my fingers, touching her tasting her. I was already hard and wanted to be inside her so badly.

Hi she said, and smiled as the first of many orgasms built and eventually took over her whole body. Leg trembles were definitely on the cards and she looked and tasted incredible. Thursday was going to be a great day.

"You do the next part... I can continue with what happens when hubby gets home.. "

» Add a new message to this topic