FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Quiet times

Quiet times

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had rejoined the site and was not having much luck and thought about giving up when a message from a lady hit my inbox, she was online so we started chatting and got on well then it was the dreaded face pic swap time, she looked lovely and she liked what she saw, good start.

As neither of us could accomodate we agreed to rent a hotel dayroom for some fun but meet in a coffee shop first, I arrived early as I always do to check out the place and await Alison's arrival. I saw her walking towards the coffee shop and went to meet her, hello I said , she looked startled as she did not expect me to be outside. She was as lovely as her photo, so down to earth and normal, ( those who have met over the years know what I mean), I left Alison to have her coffee and booked into the hotel, after leaving my things in the room I met her , room 306 in 5 min. , see you there darling she said.

More later .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Sure enough 5 min. later there is a soft knock at the door, I open it and there she stood , I take her hand and pull her inside, we are like a couple of kids on our first date and start kissing and let hands wander, she has a lovely arse and my hands clamp onto it and I pull her close, my hardening cock pressing into her, we break from our kiss and she says it's not actually Alison my name is Claire. We both strip off and climb into bed naked, we kiss and explore each others bodies.

More later

Our mouths locked together our tongues intertwining , my fingers playing with her nipples, her hand sliding along my hard shaft, I break away and suck her left nipple, Claire moans softly, I slide my fingers between her legs and she is smooth and wet, I get two fingers into her pussy no problem.

No interest!!, no point continuing

» Add a new message to this topic