FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lady C

Lady C

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onsi69 OP   Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

This one is live and may take some time to develop.

I have recently secured a gardening contract for a local estate...

Contract is going well and everyone is happy with the quality of work... especially Lady C, the paymaster..

Lady C is in her late fifties and in fantasy shape... always dressed to the nines and never seen without makeup...

First few interactions were frosty and uncomfortable to say the least... put it this way... I was made to feel... know your place...

As I said, her staff and her commented that the old place was looking much better... happy days..

Two weeks ago, was on the job... relatively warm... so shorts an vest were on...miles away headphones on.. had a sense someone was watching me... turned round... the black Range Rover was there... window slid down... beckoned over.. Lady C... over to the open window...like a good boy... chit chat... here I’ve got you a cold drink.. stretches over to the passenger seat and her skirt sides up... lovely stocking tops...takes drinks and returns to work...

Last weekend was back on the job... weather was hot and gorgeous... shorts on.... again, the feeling I wasn’t alone... there was lady C with a friend on a walk.... both had summer dresses on and they were short... introductions and pleasantries done... was told to come for a cold lemonade at the house when finished....

Did As i was told.... gorgeous lemonade... but the crossing and uncrossing of legs in short summer dresses was a bit puzzling but appreciated... glimpses of underwear was seriously hot... boner was a sign to make excuses and leave...

Just back from another visit.... a bit wintery today so she had knee boots and leggings on... she paid her bill but apologised she had no time to offer a drink as she was off out......

She’s asked if I could go back on Sunday.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Thought ty Newydd was national trust..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Oooo

By *emasselMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Go back and let us know what happens

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds interesting.

llanfairpg

Who said it was plas newydd

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Was putting 2 and 2 together you being Llanfair p g

Fully aware I've probably coming up with 5...

Though you responding hints may be close..

Am looking forward to next instalment.. As are others..

llanfairpg

A quick visit to the estate this morning to mow the gardens of a few rental properties owned by Lady C and her friend..... a great surprise, the friend, Lady S was visiting... omg what a hottie... fit as fuck and a gorgeous rack held in a tight vest... to say the chat was charged is and understatement.. played with her hair and fidgeted with her necklace, drawing attention to her superior cleavage... throughout. Comments like, your the new gardener with the big arms and thighs.... Lady C wasn’t exaggerating she also added... lovely hand shake and an exchange of numbers...

Caught up with both ladies as I was finishing..... both on horses.... enjoy your ride I said to them... both laughed... talk about dirty laughs.... see you next week lady C said.... as I watched both of their lovely arses clad in jodhpurs bounce down the lane....

» Add a new message to this topic