FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Imagine

Imagine

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love to look into the eyes of a woman seeing that on her mind she wants to get intimate, share her desires, longings and body with me. I start by caressing the side of her head and neck with my hand placed below her ear, my fingers entwined in her hair and my thumb free to caress her cheek and her ear. Pulling her lips towards mine whilst looking deep into her eyes to make that sexual connection we both sense, feeling our warm moist lips touch for that first initial moment that’s been previously anticipated and longed for.

Kissing gently and slowly as each other’s warm and soft lips explore one another and searching for that moment that they part and start getting more passionate and intense, slowly and deliberately starting to probe gently into a void that at first seems empty and infinitesimally vast they meet and start to caress each other gently and slowly as we taste each other for the first time but getting more intense and flurried as time goes on. The kissing begins to get deeper harder and faster as the anticipation of the knowledge that our bodies will be entwined as passionately as our tongues are at this point, pressing our mouths together with increasing force and our mouths open to the utmost as we devour each other and want to become one in this passionate embrace.

Our hands start to explore each other’s body whilst pulling each other closer as if we couldn’t be close enough without physically becoming one, exploring each other’s clothing for that first opening that allow the first touch of warm flesh with the finger tips. Caressing each other’s body I start to feel for the areas that make her body react to my touch, testing her sensitivity to my touch by massaging with my fingers or scraping gently with my nails.

Slipping my hand up and down her back I come across her bra strap, it impedes my exploration of her body but I slip my hand over it and it continues to stimulate her body as my hand slides between her shoulder blades and up to her neck. My hand rests there for a moment to pull her closer to me for a while before sliding back down to her bra, my fingers search for the clips that bind it to her and prevent my hands uninterrupted stimulation of her back and spine. With my thumb on one side of the bra and my fingers on the clips I squeeze them together and apart at the same time, releasing the strap and the contents releases something in her mind that makes her pull me closer and kiss me more passionately.

My hand starts to explore her entire back uninterrupted now, scraping my nails down one side and up the other I feel her skin begin to react to the stimulation and the goose bumps forming as all the hair on her body feels the building excitement, my fingers and nails trace the shoulder blade and start to slip round to the front by following her ribs until they begin to mount the breast and discover her now hard and erect nipple. I take my hand and clasp it round her breast, then start squeezing and twisting it gently but firmly. Slipping between one to the other as to not let either feel untouched or unstimulated, slowly slipping my hand up her chest and onto her neck it gently rests around the front of it.

She slips her top off to reveal her beautiful body that has been seen only in my mind by the exploration of my hand and I slip my top off so we can press our naked warm bodies together and continue our torrent of lustful and passionate kisses, I place my hand round the back of her neck to caress the muscles and between the muscles on the back of her neck between her shoulders and skull. Massaging the muscles and pressing my thumb into the recess at the base of her skull putting firm pressure there as we kiss, our bodies and legs entwined I pull her head to the side slowly but firmly and start kissing my way across her cheek until she feels my warm breath and hears my now heavy breathing in her ear.

I start to nibble her ear lobe and start exploring the structure of her ear with my tongue, going from the lobe up to between the targus and anti-targus then all the way around the outline of the ear itself, I return to the targus and start to flick it with my tongue as I would the clitoris and push it out as I slip my tongue behind it and deep inside her ear. The warm wet feeling given by my tongue seems to bore itself deep into the pleasure zone in her mind; she gasps with discovery, excitement and contentment at the sensation and pulls me tight to her. I slowly kiss my way onto the back of her neck where I start to gnaw her neck muscles at the side and try to make my way as far round to the back as possible, pressing my lower jaw into the front of the muscle but working my way up and down the neck.

Kissing my way back to her lips we slip any clothes off leaving us in just our underwear, we lay next to each other and continue our passionate embrace. Her on her left side and me on my right facing each other she opens her legs slightly and I slip my left leg between hers.

She feels a pulsating bulge pressing into her as we press our bodies hard together.

I start to explore her naked flesh with my nails, scraping them gently down the most sensitive areas from her finger tips, along her arm, down her sides until I reach her soft buttocks and slowly down her leg. I pull her knee up to my waist and start to slip my hand between her legs from behind, slowly and gently I slip a finger into her underwear to explore her warm moist pussy.

I feel the soaked entrance of the pussy and start to tease the outside with my finger tip but slide further past until I feel the opening to her clitoris and the hood beyond that, I start by circling the clitoris slowly before stroking/flicking it lightly from side to side with the tip of one finger but start to increase the speed and pressure on the body of the clitoris that lies beneath the skin until the leg and body trembling climax of her first orgasm is reached

As the orgasm intensity fades I excite her skin by scraping my nails up and down her back before slipping her underwear past her buttocks one cheek at a time and slip them off her legs and she slides my boxers off so we are both completely naked now, I get her to lay on her back so I have full access to all the sensitive areas on the front of her body.

mmm imagine

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic