FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > True night club night out

True night club night out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Around 7-8 years ago, I was on a night out with a male mate. We have had a curry, few beers and it seemed a good idea to go to a bar / club in Town (milton Keynes)

Anyway, some good tunes came on loads of people started to dance, they had a podium and a girl was dancing up against the pole, legs either side up and down. Oblivious to the now crowed that had formed around her.

A few males had taken out their phones and had them aimed up her very short dress. She smiled knowing they where there and squatted down! The guys all bundled around the few phones to see the captured image.

I was now up against the podium, she was squatting down with her back to the pole now, male jaws hitting the floor, as the sight of her panties on full view. I caressed her legs and she looked at me with a smile, slowly moving my hands up to her waist, she didn’t stop me, actually going lower each time she squatted.

Her dress now up around her waist. I slid my hands over the front on her panties and pulled them to one side. As I did I felt the wetness of her labia against my hand, her parties were soaked. But she carried on, showing her now exposed pussy to all that looked. I held her panties to one side and with my other hand, gentle pushed her lips apart. she was shuddering and moving up and down against my hand. Her juices flowed over my hand, down my arm and soaked the floor.

I was to naive to realize she had just squirted all over me! She pulled my hand away and smiled at me, blowing all the males that had stood there to watch her exhibition, a kiss.

I followed he to the toilets, my cock now raging hard and I had that “need a fuck” taste in my mouth. Heart beating strong and hoping that the look was an invitation?

Only a few girls occupied the toilet entrance and I just managed to catch her eye, before she entered the toilet area. I stopped and she simply said “well, Coming in?”

Fuck! I followed her in, much to the annoyance of the other girls. Tutting, shouting obscenities at me...I didn’t care, we went straight into a cubical and she bent over, hitched up her dress and pulled her panties to one side “now, fuck me!” She commanded!

I could get my cock out quick enough, her pussy was so wet, I didn’t need to warm her up! Straight in! Fucking her as she bent over the toilet. Trousers around my ankles, heaving backwards and forwards for all my might, girls banging on the door telling me to fuck off! Yeah like I’m going to stop right now?

I tried to fuck her hard, but my cock was so worked up, I could smell her on my arm as I supported my head! Fuck her pussy smelt nice...I was close to cumming

Then a louder more aggressive banging on the door! Security... omg they actually got security to come in!!! I wasn’t going to stop, no way! I carried on for as long as I could, enjoying her wet pussy eating my cock! It was lovely...

I built up a steady steam, she was pushing back on me and clamping my cock with her pussy, I couldn’t hold out much longer, harder, faster, faster, harder, she was panting like fuck, digging her nails one one hand into my thigh.... I could feel her Cumming, my cock was soaked, the tightness has slightly gone and this thought of her squirting on me, sent me over the edge. In a few strokes I’d filled her pussy with my cum.

slowing down I brought the panting to a steady rhythm. Still the security banging on the door! I looked up to see a row of smiling faces of a few girls looking down at us from above over the dividing walls. Laughing and cheering... I felt both awkward and also proud that I had made her cum bloody hard!

My limp cock fell out and I tired myself up, she slowly straightened her panties and pulled down her dress. Turning I opened the door, the security guards, grabbed me and dragged me out of there quicker than I could say “thank you and good night”

I felt my legs banging against chairs, tables, head used to open doors! Fuck me I thought, then the chill of the night hit me, as I flew through the air and hit the ground hard!

Oh well, she had been well worth it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

Hmmm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic