FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The naughty house wife

The naughty house wife

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It has always been a fantasy of mine to have a naughty, classy married lady to turn up at my home dressed with nothing other than heels, stockings and a long coat on.

I would be sat in my front room when the door opens and in she walks, slowly takes of her coat showing the amazing body of hers as she stands there with just her stockings and heels on. She walks over and stands in front of me. I go to stand up and she pushes me back down on the settie. She then opens my legs and and starts to open my jeans and pulls them off revealing my throbbing hard cock (still no word has been said) she smiles gets on her knees and slides my cock into her mouth. As she is working on my cock I get a grip and hand full of her hair as I start pushing her further down on my cock. I can not take anymore of this and pull her of my cock by her hair, I stand up and pull her up by her hair she gives my a naughty slutty smile. It's my turn to push her on the settle, I open up her legs and slide my tongue in her pussy and finally taste her pussy juice I have been aching to taste, I slide 2 fingers in and she is soaking. I start fingering her deep as I rub her clit with my tongue and sucking up her juices. The more she moans the the more I fuck her with my fingers and rub her clit harder and faster. I then stand up as I know she is near to cumming, I take her hand and she stands up. I bend her over my settle and slide my throbbing cock deep into her pussy, she gasps as it slides deep in and I start to fuck her deep hard and fast. The more she moans and gasps the harder and deeper I fucker her then I feel her pussy tence around my cock as she lets out a load moan and I feel her cumming this turns me on to the point where I feel the huge rush of cum shoot up my cock and shoots into her pussy. I let out a moan of delight but she pushes me of her quickly and goes to her coat and pulls out a pair of knickers. She slides them on and puts on her coat, I am standing there still feeling amazing of the fucking I have just had looking at her. She walked over to me and says " I need to let hubby clean me out so he know what a bad slut I am ". She gives me a kiss then walks out the room and the house, as I sit down sit in a trance of the best fucking I have ever had.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic