FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Blew my mind (as well)

Blew my mind (as well)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The husband of a couple on here contacted me awhile back, asking if I'd do a photo shoot for his wife. I was happy to oblige, especially as they were only a few miles away. I arrived with not too much expectation other than the actual photo shoot and set up the lighting, equipment etc.

I should say at this point the husband had explained that his wife was a little self conscious as she's in her 60's (64 to be exact). Anyway, he remained in the living room watching the television, I waited in the bedroom for her. She came into the room, a petite 5' 2" lady, nice toned body, short(ish) blonde hair, dressed in stockings, suspenders, red/black basque.

We said our "hello's" and proceeded with the photo shoot. She was anything but self conscious as she knelt on the bed thighs parted, swaying to the background music. It wasn't long before the basque was opened to reveal gorgeous firm breasts, bullet hard nipples that she played with as I continued to photograph. She then lay back on the bed, removed her panties and spread her milky white thighs wide to tease her pussy and clit for me to photograph.

She wanted close up's so I knelt on the bed between her thighs, a minute of this and she pulled me down between her thighs telling me to lick her. She then lay me down on the bed, undid my belt, flies and pulled out my rock hard cock and proceeded to give me the best blow job I've ever had! Resulting in me blowing my load in her eager mouth. Who says older people are past it!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic