By *exyeyesnbigcock OP   Couple  over a year ago

suffolk

[Removed by poster at 12/02/12 18:46:16]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exyeyesnbigcock OP   Couple  over a year ago

suffolk

post erotic poetry

The pulse of sexual frustration

The pulse of sexual frustration that beat out lusts vehement hunger as the incalescent waves of passion motion across your body

With splendored touch the talons of the gothic mind steels my thunder, neglectful of passions linguistic transformation as inattentive love waits on devious temptation for lust to foster romantic mood.

This arctic canvas of an unrequited starlight conscience journeys through distorted time, Thoughts paradox manifests destinies infinite moments capturing timeless motion that orchestrates my soul.

The quivering lips of summer passion my demon indulgence through pillaged fantasy and relentlessly moves leaves me euphoric in ecstasy of passions surrender.

Passion born of serenity’s voyeuristic obsession with abusive dependence through whispered charade and involuntary passion that gleams loves Fleeting enchantment of ridiculous pretence like a requiem of wilted rose found in Poseidon’s tears.

All of my poetry on this page is copyright protected; they are not and never will be placed with the Public Domain all persons who read my poetry on this page automatically accepts this without question. © No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted by any means without the written permission of the author. First published by AuthorHouse.2010 All rights reserved. ISBN: 978-1-4490-9348-8 (sc)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic