FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife makes me a sissy cuck for fun part 2

Wife makes me a sissy cuck for fun part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *istressdandsubt OP   Couple  over a year ago

caterham

If you have read part one and would like to hear how the night finished and what happened next let me know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

caterham

I drop to my knees , I am inches away fro. My wife's pussy , he speaks well cuck, clean it dont just look at it ,from above I hear clean it baby go on taste it.

I say I cant , I just cant , why baby why cant you , I cant , but baby you have before no I haven't I reply ohh yes you have and they both laugh ,

What are you going on about I say , earlier you licked me after he fucked me , yes but he had a condom on and you went for a pee after ,

Ahh baby I told him to put the condom on after he had fucked me , as I said earlier I want this my way I went to the loo as it was everywhere then asked you to lick me once I had wiped most off so you see you have already done it so just do it now , lick my pussy clean cman baby

By *afmanMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Keep it going loving it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

horny scenario

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

caterham

I lean forward I can smell the two juices moulded as one they are both silent and still .

I hesitate I feel his hand gently nudge me forward . I close my eyes and just do it .

The taste is not great the smell for some reason puts me off . I gag and as I start to lick my wife pushes back yes that's it baby yes that's it , get right in there . I lap like a dog and just want it over , my wife is now trying to ride my face up and down up and down. I lick for all I'm worth . Then I say it's done, he inspects and says I'm going for a shower release your wife then go and make us 2 cups of tea and being them up.

I stand release my wife from the cross as he heads off to the bathroom . I start to walk down to the kitchen when she says wait, I'm coming with you I want a fag .

I say nothing head to the kitchen and fill the kettle up. Wife comes into the kitchen with a gown on and a smile and sits on the worktop.

Well that was fun wasn't it baby, for you it was I'm still in my cage , she giggles and says ahh poor baby ,but you liked it didn't you , I said only saw the last bit I was asleep remember,

Really she says , as she lights a fag , so it wasn't you in the reflection in the conservatory I saw earlier no that wasn't you , you have been listening all the time go on admit it .

I had been rumbled, I tried to say you must have been seeing things and she just looked at me , babe it's fine, I know you either watched or listened we both knew why do you think we made so much noise . Erm well I thought you were right into it

I was I am, didn't think I would but it was so horny in a different way and by God does he have a big cock and it feels soo nice , and knowing you wanted me to do it made it so much more horny.

Si you did really enjoy it ,

She looked at me and said yes babe , you did too you have been rock hard all night. I couldn't lie , it was true I had I was and I am still hard .

I made the tea and could hear him upstairs getting put of the shower .

She then spoke , so would you want me to do it again , I answered would it matter if I said no .

She looked at me and said of course we can stop now and call it a night and go to bed and never mention it again of you want to . He wont be happy , he is not my husband . That brought a smile to my face

I looked at her and just wanted to kiss her , I walked over and full on kissed my wife , it was passionate and I felt connected ,I then said but you let him come in you , yes she said , and I would again ,he is a great fuck and I dont see the point of saying after he has come in me now you have to put a condom on , well if he had put one on first you wouldn't have a creampie, true she said but as I said I wanted it my way and I wanted to give you a cream pie, and to be honest it was so horny and he turned me on so much I just wanted him, and you liked licking didn't you , so I said can I get the key now and get some , she smiled and said maybe but first she undid her dressing gown and spread her legs on the worktop, baby lick me so I know you are ok with what we have done, if you lick my cum filled pussy from his big black cock It will be your seal of acceptance that you approve , i wont do any more till i get your seal of approval.

I look her in the eyes and walk to her again , again I kiss her and we are one , i fell her pull away and lean back her hands are in my hair and she gently pulls me to her breasts I kiss them and still feel her pushing me down , I kneel dow and she spreads her pussy for me , there I come posing out of her pussy and running to her arse , I take one last look at her she smiles and I lean in , again I lick slow long licks from her arse to her pussy her hands drop to my head again pulling me into her pussy she begins to moan I suck on her pussy , licking and swallowing everything, she begins to moan ahh yes ahh dont stop eat me eat me , her pelvis pushes forward and she bears down forcing more cum to come out and into my mouth , I swallow everything and keep licking she is gripping my head as her breathing gets more frantic, then she starts to pant hard as she comes . She releases my head and I lean back ahh that's better she says , as I look up he is standing there coxk in hand wanking , good cuck cleaning that new pussy for me , immediately I want him to fuck off but , he walks over and kisses my wife I go to stand and he pushes me back down , now suck my cock cuck , I thought we had all finished for the night I say , ohh no cuck no no no, I look at my wife and she motions me to suck him , I do and they begin to kiss , , he tells me to lick her pussy again , and I do , then he says cick put my cock in your wife , to let her know you approve of me and her pussy is mine now , I looks at her she smiles and says up to you baby , I position his cock and rub it up and down her pussy and say for tonight she is yours sir , as I speak he pushes forward, they begin to fuck on the work top slow and gentle , for a while , then he says cuck help her off , I do and he says sit on the floor and l

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Amazing

Guildford

"Amazing "
more please

caterham

He pulls wife off the work top tell her to face me and bend over, she does and I look up I can see her pussy , he then says lick her pussy i begin licking her pussy then he comes behind her and pushes his cock against her pussy , wet it cuck , i lick the end of his cock and he pushes it in my mouth properly he says then he retracts and pushes it in my wife she freezes still allowing him in ,ahh she says yes that it he says keep licking boy I carry on he begins to fuck her slowly my tongue licking her clit and his shaft at the same time , my wife is panting the sensations overload , she buckles

Guildford

So so good can't wait for more please

harrogate

caterham

He stops ,

Shall we go upstairs , I look at my wife , and am hoping she will say you have had enough but she looks at me and looks at him , I can see she hasnt finished and she wants more .

I say to her , you want more , she says he does as she looks at him with his hard black cock , ok so we are all going up do I get this cage off now .

He speaks no cuck we are not all going up you are going to bed and your wife is going with me , you have wanted this and now she has given her self to me , she has just experienced what a real man does and she agreed she is mine now, so fir tonight I want her I want that sweet married pussy , I own that sweet married pyssy , I am going to take her upstairs and use her like the black k cock loving slut she is isn't that right baby,

Baby ,baby I thought , I turned to my wife she was looking down and biting her lip,

Babe I said tell him , enough is enough , you didn't say that and you dont want this . Do you want to fuck him more to fight

She is silent. I say well

She looks up at us both he has a grin and is slowly wanking his big black cock again . Does it ever go down I think

Well he says , she looks at me and says babe , I did say that and I do want more , but babe I say , shh cuck he says , what about me I say can I at least have the key , she looks at him and he says no cuck , tonight you will understand what it is to be a cuck feel all the emotions knowing your wife is mine and given herself to me and wants me not you . You must learn your place when it comes to a superior black man your wife does look she wants to come with me and has told you , you have cleaned my cum from your wife's pussy and loved it haven't you.

Well_ I said nothing , well your cock likes it look it's still hard , it must be aching , ge was right .

So I am going to take your wife upstairs now and we are going to fuck all night , so you are clear i am going to cum in her i am going to fill her with my spunk. Black spunk, she has agreed no condoms are needed isn't that right , i look at my wife , she look at me and says no point is there , he continues, we will leave the door open as I want you to hear your wife night of ecstasy, but you are not invited and not allowed to sbeek down , if you do the cage stays on for 2 weeks , isn't that right baby, she shrugs her shoulders and says yes , yes what he says yes master .

I am confused upsett want to smash his face in and am about to say something when my wife interrupts me .

Babe , I look she then looks over at him and say master please give us a minute, he heads upstairs .

Babe I want this , I want him , it doesn't mean I dont love you or need you but ,he is so horny and it feels so good , I never thought it would and if you do this I will be soo nice to you tomorrow babe .

I look at her she comes to kiss me she rubs my cock in its cage and whispers I want to cuck you properly babe so are you going to let me .

I look deep into her eyes and I just melt , is this what you really want , yes she says .

I now my head and say ok ok

She takes my hand and leads me upstairs , we go to the bedroom I can see him on the bed wanking , she stops at the doorway and says when I step over this doorway I am his , his to do with anyway he wants , do you accept that my cuck husband , I look at her , well she says , yes mistress , louder she says my master needs to hear you , yes mistress , she then smiles I hear him laugh and she kisses me pationatly and turns me around Pat's my bum and says now off to bed cucky and leave the door open so you can hear, but no coming down stairs .

I haven't even got up to our bedroom when I hear her moans as they begin , for the next hour all I can hear is sex , hard dirty sex , swearing , screaming, orgasm after orgasm , grunts and groans , I go to the loo and try to look over the banister as they fuck , but cant see anything , so I go for a pee , as I come out I look again and the bedroom door is shut , I can hear muffled moans, they obviously herd me .

Somehow I drift off to sleep , I am awoke by my phone ringing, its him I answer it's my wife she says babe we just woke up would you make us 2 teas before he has a shower and you drop him to the station , yes I say will just brush my teeth, at last he is out of here I think , she sounds out of breath . , I get up and brush my teeth put on some jeans and a tee shirt and head down stairs . The door is shut bit as I approach the 2nd flight of stairs I can hear moaning and it's obvious they ate fucking.i walk past the bedroom and think bastards, I make the tea have a fag and wait as the noises subside and stop.

I knock in the door and wait, then he say yes cuck come in .

I place the teas down my wife looks like she has been dragged through a Bush but she is smiling, she ask did you get much sleep , she grins and says about an hour , and then he woke me up.again this morning .

Mmm , he jumps out of bed his cock still hard and I can see cum.and juices I it , he say stay in bed till he gets back from dropping me off then say cuck gi wait for me down stairs as he walks to have a shower .

I look at my wife she say go on cucky see you when you get back , 10 mins later we are in he car , so cuck , you liked last night , not exactly I say well he says I have spoken to your wife she has given herself to me so you need to get used to it , I am silent , as if I think ,

I am away for 2 weeks but I have to go to a party when.i get back , I have asked your wife to go with me she has said only if you come , too right i say , he laughs and says look she has 2 weeks to decide if she wants to move forward, if not so be it if she does u will see you two at the party. I drop him off say our goodbyes and get home as fast as possible.

I run upstairs expecting wife to be showered and in our bed but no she is still in spare room , i make a tea and take it to her ,

I strip.and instantly hard and ask for the key , she looks at me and says baby I'm too tired and too sore . Om ok i say can i have the key , she says baby you didn't stay in bed and you knew the consequences, really dint fuck around , no you know the rules you agreed , babe cmon anything suck my cock please ,

She says tell you what he left a present for you and it's still warm , what I said what are you on about , she pulls the quilt back and sreads her legs , he dis it this morning , there in front of me was her well fucked pussy all red puffy and full of cum. Lick me baby lick me I look at her , cmon baby get used to it , as its gonna happen again what when I say , she says well he will be back I 2 weeks and we are going to a party with him. You sure you want to go., yes babe why not it will be fun , for you maybe , ahh baby, cmon you want this too and as much as I di win win around now come her and lick my pussy.

I kneel and begin licking she then says lay in the bed and sits on my face , saying swallow that black come ,baby how he fucked me , I licked his arse , his balls I just couldn't stop myself I was so nasty.now lick his come and get used to it as u want that cock again just not today I'm too sore . I.lick and she pushes all his come into my mouth she rides my face till she comes. Falls off and says I must sleep now .

I say can I have the key she says but you no the rules, i laugh and say yea right , she says babe i gave the key to him as he knew i would give in he has told me you are yo lick my pussy when i want and everytime i have had a pee , and in two weeks if you are good he will realise you .

I.jus lay there not knowing what to say . Now i have to wait till the smugg git contacts me

Would you like more ?????

By *IG G77Man  over a year ago

GATLEY

Oh yes please this is amazing please carry on

caterham

I was furious, I tried to call him but he refused to answer his phone I looked for tools but couldn't bear to to try to cut it off even contemplated going to the local fire station.

Wifey thought it quite funny she could see how frustrated I was , she could see it was doing my head in , but she did her duty ,I was made to lick her on demand, without hesitation she even mentioned leaving it on for a month at a time .

Then 5 days later I got a short text , afternoon cuck , hope you are behaving and doing as you are told keep it up, keep it up.i wanted to better him.

I will be back this saturday(2 days time ) upon wuch if your wife is keen to meet again I will meet you and allow you a week without your cage but it must be put on for the party, let me know if she wants to go to the party bye bye cucky.

I yryes to call but got an international.dial tone , basterd I kept saying , I thought I'm not gonna say anything to her and pretend hes not interested any more , but what to do about this cage .

Then I herd her calling me , cucky cucky here cucky, I came in.and before me was a maid outfit, here you go cucky , I want you to be my maid , really are you kidding me .

She looked at me and turned and bent over the chair and said

Babe if you ever want your cock in here again pulling her knickers to the side and parting her pussy , you will do as you are told .

Not long now baby and he will be back so we will get that key for you .

Have you.herd from him yet ?

No babe think he may have had his fun and not be interested anymore , really she said ,let's wait and see now go try it on cucky

Great story, I hope you remain caged between episodes

caterham

I tried it on felt a twat walked down to show wife she giggled and said it will look better with stockings panties and heels .

I just looked at her , and said right I'll change then she stopped me there in my tracks and said no no no babe I want you to do a few chores first I'm feeling a bit horny and watching you cleaning and bending over may just do it , now go and put panties on and stockings and heels and then I want you to clean the kitchen floor on your knees, so I can see that ass of yours .

As she spoke she licked her lips , and rubbed her pussy over her Jean's.

Guildford

By *ayvon1966Man  over a year ago

carlisle

Thing that’s missing is that he needs to take a hold of situation cuckhold was that night day not weeks on he’s a very big hard man letting his wife partner have some fun in a scenario there’s too many stories on here with the same outcome needs to be a change sorry for being a pain but it’s true even if it’s a story

harrogate

"Thing that’s missing is that he needs to take a hold of situation cuckhold was that night day not weeks on he’s a very big hard man letting his wife partner have some fun in a scenario there’s too many stories on here with the same outcome needs to be a change sorry for being a pain but it’s true even if it’s a story "

Don't be put off, we all love a Cuck story and you've done good so far cucky.

By *evinsaga619Man  over a year ago

tralee

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

Just gets better.

caterham

I did as she said and then she went upstairs , she returned and said look what I have for you . She pulled up her short skirt and there it was her strapon , all on and she was ready . Needless to say , I was to be her bitch later , and was going to love it , now moving on tou dont need to know all the sweaty details do you ?

A couple of days later I received a text , it was from him , I'm back and wish to meet you both , if you both come I will take it you accept to be my sub BBC loving cuck couple if only one of you turns up I will give back your key and we will go our separate ways .

I showed her the message as her phone went off the same time as mine , and she giggled , assuming he has her number and sent it to her direct something she hadnt revealed she had done .

So she said , he wants to meet , how do you feel about it .

I said I want my key or I'm off to A & E.

She just laughed ,

She then looked at me and said well do you want me to come with you or do you want to go alone .

I looked her deep in the eyes and said do you want to come with me or not

By *otts2748Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Sooo hope this is true

By *anexjxWoman  over a year ago

castleford

Great so far. Keep it up xjx

Guildford

harrogate

caterham

Babe she started .

We have always done this together, and I dont want that to stop.

If you dont want to meet him then we wont. Simple

I didn't ask that I asked would you like to meet him .

She looked at me and said , so answer me this , you are always watching BBC and cuckhold video clips. And they always end in a cream pie or the hubby cleaning some are with him involved and some are with him catching or watching his wife .

Now we dis all this when we met him , so did it turn you on or silent it.

You know it did , but you did things without discussion, I had no say in the play I had no say in anything.

Ahh but isn't that the whole point if cuxkholding, I get to choose who I play with and how I play with , otherwise it's you in charge and I am a receptical for your fantasy , what about my fantasy dont I get a look in . Perhaps its becauce tou had no control and the angst you were feeling ,knowing i was doing everything as i wanted to do and the way i wanted to do it.

I looked at her and said but what about the bare back and the creampie , she looked at me and said , let's be honest tou really wanted me to, you may not admit it but you do and after watching those clues and then feeling him first hand i wanted it to .

So if you are asking me did i enjoy it the answer is yes very much so but in a different way than we have played before , pure lust and passion and of course his huge big cock

Big black cock i said

That's irrelevant she said it was his total masculinity that turned me on as well as his big black cock she purred.

Tou still haven't answered my question, would you like to come with me , she said would you like it to happen again . Or was it a one off and we never do it again and go back to things the way they were before , can you do that I asked , can you do it she responded .

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

Guildford

Mmmmmmñm only you know

caterham

I looked at her ,

I'm not sure if I want to do it again , in my mind but in my trousers I could already feel a stirring and my cock was already feeling tight in this contraption.

I thought the best way was to ask her straight,

Do you want it to happen again ? Do you want to meet him knowing he will fuck you and knowing he will probably expect bare and to seed tou again .

There was a deafening pause .

Well I said , or do you need a day to think about it .

She looked at me and said , iv thought of nothing else , iv never felt that way before , do I want to fuck him again , yes , yes I do , but you are my husband and you are more important to me than he is .

If you dont want to then I will respect your decision .

I looked at her , she did seem sincere enough , what about bareback .

She looked down then looked me in the eye and said well he has already done it and you must have liked it as you cleaned it all up , so why would I ask him to put a condom on , but if you insist I would ask him .

So what do you want to do , I could feel myself blushing , she knew I wanted it too but i wanted it on my terms .

I need to think about it , a bit , i want terms agreed then maybe .

She looked at me and said of course .

I went and sat in the living room , i herd her phone go and she was chatting , i shouted who is it , she said Paula about massage , i thought ok , then it went quiet , i stood up to go to the kitchen and she was outside talking . For some reason i snuck to her to hear what she was saying.

Yes hes been fine, i know its killing him , yes he is gagging for sex and is doing everything i ask him , yes you were right he will do anything. ,

Fuck she was talking to him i listened some more , yes he asked me and i said uptown you , i know , he needs to feel he is in charge , true but let's see what he says , of course i do , no why should I say that ,you know I do , no , ok ok I am your black cock whore , yes me too , I cant wait to get you naked to, I better go he may pop out ,

I then made stepping noises and she then said , yes i could do with a massage , but when , let me check my diary and I'll call you later .

I asked everything ok , yes she just wanted to know when i would be over for a massage, mmm i thought. What to do know i thought

Guildford

By *etasubTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Great cuck story. I just love pussy and BBC

By *iilboyCouple  over a year ago

walsall

wow love it more please

By *essyslut92TV/TS  over a year ago

wales

I absolutely love this I'm in chastity at the moment and reading this is making me hard but its torture at the same time

Jessy xx

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

harrogate

caterham

I left it a few hours and said babe , I'm not sure about this , I think he is too controlling and I'm not sure if I am happy with all his demands .

I understand you had fun but not sure about his attitude. Watching for some sort of sign bit nothing ,

So I think maybe I should go alone , what do you think . Are you ok with that , again waiting for a response, ok babe , do you want to text him and say so .

I said fine but before I do are you sure you are ok with it .

She looked at me and just nodded . Mmm she said

Guildford

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

harrogate

By *anexjxWoman  over a year ago

castleford

By *northodox LoversCouple  over a year ago

West Lothian

By *astledking19TV/TS  over a year ago

buckingham

Needing a cold shower now

Great

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

harrogate

By *ockedandloaded888Man  over a year ago

ayr

Hope there more of this to come

By *ary n LouiseCouple  over a year ago

North Down

I know how you feel being in the same position it is sweet torture indeed xx

carlisle

This great story seems to have died

harrogate

caterham

Sorry for the delay peeps been busy now where were we . Ahh yes ,

I sat thinking about what to do , it was me that instigated all this ,and she went along but it has certainly woken something inside her and our life seems to be alot better .

As much as I didn't like him having a say I did like even crave what we did and by God the wife likes it .

That's it we would give it a go .

When I got home wife was upstairs ,

I could hear talking and moaning , I began to walk upstairs quietly .

Yes it in ahh that's it ahh yes I could here , yes if feels so good and thick ahh yes I am , confused I stopped and carried on listening , yes I want you , I want you to fuck me fill me.ahh yes deep in me own my pussy .

I crept into the bedroom and stopped did she have someone in there . I could see in the mirror , she was on the bed she was opposite the mirror and couldn't see me , she was in her own , but she was wanking and inserting a new big black dildo , her phone was bear her head , she was video calling him , she was drugging herself with the big black dildi occasionally grabbing her phone to show the caller , then saying show ne your cock as she watched I herd him say do it as I am wanking , they seem to be wanking in sinq

I watched mesmerised , I could just make out him saying he couldn't wait to fuck her again and get some of that sweet pussy . Her response caught me by surprise as she drove her dildi deep and hard into herself she cried I want you I want you to fuck me fuck me hard and I want to fell you cum in me , I want to feed it to my husband let him know what a real man does and how he taste I want you I need you and I dont care what my hubby wants , with that she began to come , he was there to saying fuck your hubby he will eat my come and realise you are mine, with that I snuck back down stairs my cock was hard I was quiet in the kitchen and it was then I new we both needed this I began to rub my hard cock still in its cage .

It was killing me .

I walked to the front door opened it and slammed it and shouted hello . A few seconds later I got be down in a minute .

I made a tea and then my wife walked in and she looked flustered I said you ok you been playing she said no just making the bed I said ohh put thought you would be playing thinking about his big black cock .

She stopped looked at me and said why you said we wouldn't be doing it again .I looked her in the eye and said been thinking about that and if it makes you happy then I suppose I shouldn't complain , she said so what are you saying , I said well only if you want to do it again you can come with me to get the key , she said in a coy voice not sure you seemed pussed and I'm happy if you dont want to , I looked at her and said really. I will message him to meet for the jey , let you know when and you decide if you want to come or not it up to you it's always been up to you , I walked past her and kissed her on the way to the living room then looked back , she was already texting on her phone

caterham

I messaged him and said we would meet the following day .we met in a hotel , wifey dressed in a pencil skirt and a blouse , we sat waiting , when he turned up we both stood and she leaned in to give him a kiss, he gave her a full on kiss as he manhandled her ass , every one in the bar watched as they kissed , I hoped they thought I was her brother or friend or something. He looked at me and said cucky go get us some drinks please he then sat down on the sette where I was sitting with his hand on her thigh . I walked to the bar looking back to see them canoodling

carlisle

Would be great to have a twist in this story on the lines of him turning the tables and putting the bull in his control and he became the bull and not the cuck

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

harrogate

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

This is heating up. Love it.

caterham

I returned with drinks and both were smiling ,

He spoke by meeting tou have agreed to be my couple to use when and as I please , all I was thinking was I wanted the key to this ruddy padlock ,

Well he asked looking at me , I looked at my wife and said is this what you want she looked me in the eye and said yes .

Ok ok I said we are , so what happens now .

Now.he said before I give you your key back you must agree to do what ever I say , no matter how much you dont want to .

Wife said yes straight away , they both looked at me , yes yes ok . Good with that they both stood up , i went to stand up and they said sit down they walked over to the disabled WC grabbingbher arse as they did with everyone watching and both went in . I must have been red , as people then looked at me , i couldn't hear but we all knew what they were doing . About 10 mins later they came out ,her hair all messed her lipstick all smudged, clothes thrown on , they walked over and my wife kissed me full on the lips , and sat down , i just didn't know what to say or do and then she said did you taste him , what i said , did you taste him i just took his load in my mouth sid you taste it and she laughed i wouldn't mind but she wasnt saying it quietly. He then spoke and said ohh tom your key yes my key I said , it's on the sunk better fo before someone takes it , I rushed to the loo , shut the door and there was the key , I couldn't wait , I dropped my trousers and began to unlock it and release my cock , god it felt good, I washed it in the sink and began to dress , then a text . Babe when you are finished sit back down and wait , we are off to his room and want to be alone , theres a good cuck , that's all and as I came out they were gone , I had no idea what room number , I just sat down and a water brought me a drink saying and I quote , was told to give you a drink while your wife is being entertained by the big black guy , and then walked off sniggering

Guildford

harrogate

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot