FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > i would love to make your wife pregnant (part 2)

i would love to make your wife pregnant (part 2)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some very interesting PM's coming from my listed fantasy. I just hope those couples are serious

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kheavycummerMan  over a year ago

Bedford

So do I. That would make a horny night of fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Id love to impregnate someones wife too. So horny to have her submit like that.

Seriously think the op and the ones who replied have got a problem and to all genuine swiners stay clear of them,in my opinion they r just clowns who would do anything for a shag,no

offence to any real clowns lol.

^^ Agree.. that is just a lil hmmm....

Infertility is widespread (perhaps more so in women than men though). Anyhow, around 1 in 10 men are infertile (ranging from no sperm pregnant, low sperm count, low motility, unknown infertility).

When we factor in that about 50% of men/women in relationships have affairs (and that condoms won't always be used, be 100% effective, or the woman won't always be on contraception). It can be assured that a great proportion of infertile couples will end up having a child to a man other than the husband/boyfriend.

Even in the cases where a couple are both very fertile, you'll find this occurrence. I know of such a couple, they have lots of kids together, the wife even had a few by another guy during the marriage, and the husband even got a few other women pregnant (but only the ones that the wife conceived were raised by the husband of course).

So it's a pretty normal occurrence, and is more common outside of swinging circles, in the regular day to day life. In this respect, swinging is pretty vanilla. People get together privately, have some fun, no one gets hurt, and then everyone gets back on with their lives.

I think couples that want to do this via the swinging route. There's nothing wrong with it. A lot of couples seek private sperm donors instead of going thru a clinic. It pretty much boils down to it being cheaper (free) doing it privately, and that the real father is known and can be contacted before the child is 18 (which is useful in cases of medical emergencies), also co-parenting arrangements can be drafted up which is not possible via clinical means.

I'd definitely recommend it for couples where the husband is infertile. As long as you exchange up to date STD certificates, and meet in person to get to know your donor/bull beforehand, as there are always weirdos in life. Then you're better off doing this, than going to the clinic paying 10,000 pounds for a couple failed IVF cycles, and perhaps finally conceiving, not knowing what the father looks like, or whether he lied about his looks/height/intelligence/personality/penis size :D.

For those where the husband isn't infertile. Well I wouldn't be so sure, you're in a different boat. If you're adamant that you don't want raise any children that carry your genes then go for it. I guess you can just tell your kids that you were infertile or had really low fertility, so decided to find a friend to help you. But you're not forced into this route, you have a choice (which is not the same for infertile husbands/boyfriends).

I guess from an evolutionary point of view, it'd make sense for all the intelligent, well endowed, athletic, sex studs to knock up the wives of unintelligent, small cocked, unathletic wimps. They'd be doing them a favour.

"I guess from an evolutionary point of view, it'd make sense for all the intelligent, well endowed, athletic, sex studs to knock up the wives of unintelligent, small cocked, unathletic wimps. They'd be doing them a favour."

"Infertility is widespread (perhaps more so in women than men though). Anyhow, around 1 in 10 men are infertile (ranging from no sperm pregnant, low sperm count, low motility, unknown infertility).

When we factor in that about 50% of men/women in relationships have affairs (and that condoms won't always be used, be 100% effective, or the woman won't always be on contraception). It can be assured that a great proportion of infertile couples will end up having a child to a man other than the husband/boyfriend.

Even in the cases where a couple are both very fertile, you'll find this occurrence. I know of such a couple, they have lots of kids together, the wife even had a few by another guy during the marriage, and the husband even got a few other women pregnant (but only the ones that the wife conceived were raised by the husband of course).

So it's a pretty normal occurrence, and is more common outside of swinging circles, in the regular day to day life. In this respect, swinging is pretty vanilla. People get together privately, have some fun, no one gets hurt, and then everyone gets back on with their lives.

I think couples that want to do this via the swinging route. There's nothing wrong with it. A lot of couples seek private sperm donors instead of going thru a clinic. It pretty much boils down to it being cheaper (free) doing it privately, and that the real father is known and can be contacted before the child is 18 (which is useful in cases of medical emergencies), also co-parenting arrangements can be drafted up which is not possible via clinical means.

I'd definitely recommend it for couples where the husband is infertile. As long as you exchange up to date STD certificates, and meet in person to get to know your donor/bull beforehand, as there are always weirdos in life. Then you're better off doing this, than going to the clinic paying 10,000 pounds for a couple failed IVF cycles, and perhaps finally conceiving, not knowing what the father looks like, or whether he lied about his looks/height/intelligence/personality/penis size :D.

For those where the husband isn't infertile. Well I wouldn't be so sure, you're in a different boat. If you're adamant that you don't want raise any children that carry your genes then go for it. I guess you can just tell your kids that you were infertile or had really low fertility, so decided to find a friend to help you. But you're not forced into this route, you have a choice (which is not the same for infertile husbands/boyfriends).

I guess from an evolutionary point of view, it'd make sense for all the intelligent, well endowed, athletic, sex studs to knock up the wives of unintelligent, small cocked, unathletic wimps. They'd be doing them a favour."

seriously dont think the word " normal" could ever be used in that situation

wrong wrong and wrong again

jeez people get a grip!!!!

So if you did make the female pregnant would you take responsibility and pay the maintenance for the child until the age of 18.

This is why I NEVER play bare... Jeesh!

By *opbullMan  over a year ago

Merseyside northwest and northeast

i have been involved with many cuckold couples over the year,i regard myself as a safe person i only go bareback when we know how each other plays etc a few years back a couple asked me if i would mind her coming off the pill.they couldnt have a child as hub was infertle ,i agreed this met not only thier cuck fantasies but their want of a loving family,were still in touch to this day

If it is not your thing then pass the threads in the fantasy section by.

This is a popular fantasy and just because its not for you, doesnt make it not for others.

TO those that do enjoy it, there are sites that you can get more information on.

Cali

"i have been involved with many cuckold couples over the year,i regard myself as a safe person i only go bareback when we know how each other plays etc a few years back a couple asked me if i would mind her coming off the pill.they couldnt have a child as hub was infertle ,i agreed this met not only thier cuck fantasies but their want of a loving family,were still in touch to this day"

Did they have a child with your sperm?

By *opbullMan  over a year ago

Merseyside northwest and northeast

yes

Finding it difficult to understand why and how getting someone pregnant is horny and a turn on more a complete lack of stupidity and irresponsibility

"Finding it difficult to understand why and how getting someone pregnant is horny and a turn on more a complete lack of stupidity and irresponsibility"

Think of it in fantasy concept.. its very hot and horny and totally a turn on for many...

Most are not talking about doing it for real... its just the begging a man to put his seed in you, or for a guy spilling into a woman wondering if she will have a baby... ( bare in mind most that do this have contraception well covered)

As a fantasy where is the harm??

"yes"

As you still see them to this day, are your meets still swing meets? Also, do you have any emotional attachment to the child?

I ask because, whilst I can understand why some people might want to do this, I really would like to know the mental state that occurs for all once there is a real (being) person/child as a result.

"yes

As you still see them to this day, are your meets still swing meets? Also, do you have any emotional attachment to the child?

I ask because, whilst I can understand why some people might want to do this, I really would like to know the mental state that occurs for all once there is a real (being) person/child as a result."

it is actually an interesting thing to ask.. I only know couples that have done it.. but had nothing to do with the men once concieved.. or its been in poly relationships so all the partners are "parents" so to speak.

cali

"Finding it difficult to understand why and how getting someone pregnant is horny and a turn on more a complete lack of stupidity and irresponsibility

Think of it in fantasy concept.. its very hot and horny and totally a turn on for many...

Most are not talking about doing it for real... its just the begging a man to put his seed in you, or for a guy spilling into a woman wondering if she will have a baby... ( bare in mind most that do this have contraception well covered)

"

No harm in a fantasy its the reality of finding out someone is pregnant, that's the bit I don't understand, like where they will fit into the role of bringing up a child

"Seriously think the op and the ones who replied have got a problem and to all genuine swiners stay clear of them,in my opinion they r just clowns who would do anything for a shag,no

offence to any real clowns lol."

This^^^

Sharing the experience of creating life is not something you should take lightly ffs they need a reality check. Anyone who engages in this type of activity wants snipping if you ask me.

"Finding it difficult to understand why and how getting someone pregnant is horny and a turn on more a complete lack of stupidity and irresponsibility

No harm in a fantasy its the reality of finding out someone is pregnant, that's the bit I don't understand, like where they will fit into the role of bringing up a child"

They dont though, at the time of the fantasy turning reality it could get very very messy! This is why even though we would both love the mrs to have bareback sex with strangers we wont take the risk as the consequences are ridiculous if you end up as one of the small percentage that would end up in said sorry situation.

I shall get off my soap box now and remove myself from the thread

"If it is not your thing then pass the threads in the fantasy section by.

This is a popular fantasy and just because its not for you, doesnt make it not for others.

TO those that do enjoy it, there are sites that you can get more information on.

Cali "

Sorry I cant agree with the turn a blind eye thing. Fantasy yes, wonderful to be open enough to do this as a couple with a bull etc whatever. But to suggest that folk should "swing" to get pregnant could be catastrophic to say the least! Being a father myself, the whole thing is just ludicrous in my opinion so maybe that means I should not get engaged with such folk if all parties agree. I just think it is disgusting. Life is life and I genuinely feel sick for anyone who wants to create it through this way whether conceeding or giving.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So pleased of the response I've been getting since I first brought this fantasy of mine up

By *woDsCouple  over a year ago

Mid Wales

I'm having trouble seeing exatly where the moral boundaries are? & who exatly is setting them? I have to confirm I am one of the males fantasing about my wife being filled! After 27yrs together & unable to have children due to ill health, I only regret not finding a site like this many yrs ago to plant the seeds in my head then! Yes if it meant raising someone elses child I would of happily raised them as my own.

Those who do have children cannot ever understand the issues, yes there is IVF, what you dont know, as a couple with no kids you are not entitled to any kind of state support! tax credits, income support, council tax rebates, even when i lost a job after 15yrs of working I was told you have no children & your wife working full time so sorry but you cant claim anything! Going without holidays for 10yrs trying to save to buy some sperm! Then to saved enough to have it fail! knowing that is your last hope! yep we certainly need some of the moral attitudes on here. How many of those opposed have actually been in receipt of the above benefits. just for the record My fantasy does not involve pregnacy but if miricles happened i would embrass it!

This falls into cuckholding, If you research the psychology behind it. The act of a man letting another man sleep with his partner and having the bull cum inside her is instinctive. The actual male partner will then have an urge to sleep with his own wife and cum inside her to force the bulls cum out.

Sounds strange but it goes back thousands and thousands of years. It's just we get to talk about it on the web now

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Not my cup of tea, but the best of luck to those it is; I wear ladies clothes on a Saturday night, so I'm in no position to chuck stones at anyone.

By *ayneandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

we have gone bareback with guys we know as part of our cuckold fantasy. I am on the pill though....and hubby gets to clean up a real mans spunk!

This is why the helmet is shaped like it is

lol ........

By *teven_GrayMan  over a year ago

North West

This is a strange fantasy indeed, isn't fucking someones wife and cumming inside of her enough?

By *teven_GrayMan  over a year ago

North West

interesting

» Add a new message to this topic