FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > THE HITCH HIKER

THE HITCH HIKER

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve seen hundreds of hitch hikers over the years but never thought of picking one up until a very rainy horrible February afternoon at Cherwell valley service on the M40.

It was early morning I’d spent the night there in my truck.it was raining heavy and when I got near the exit I saw a guy standing there with a ruck sack and a soggy board I couldn’t see where he wanted to go it was that wet I pulled up and the passenger door opened he climbed up my step and asked gently asked are you going north ? It wasn’t a guy it was a female she pulled her hood down I wiped the rain from her face. I told her I was going north up to Carlisle but had a few deliveries on route I said your more than welcome to ride with me. She was overwhelmed I placed her bag in my side locker along with her wet coat and she climbed in. We set off up the M40 chatting she’d been to a festival and had run out of money to get home hitch hiking was her only option. I offered her my towel to dry off it was in the overhead locker I pointed to were it was she took off her belt and got it out. She started to dry her head and hair I could see she was soaked right through to the bone her clothes were soaking. I had some spare shorts and jumpers with me so I asked her if she wasn’t me to pull up and the next services so she could change in to my spare things. All she kept saying was how kind I was and that she’d been stood there hours. She asked me was it ok for her to change there as she didn’t want to get in the way of my work and before I could answer she started to undo the belt on her combat style pants and let them drop to the floor. I couldn’t believe what was happening I couldn’t help but look she was waring black french knickers she slipped on my shorts Then took her jumper and T-shirt off her bra then slipped on my jumper then climbed back in to the passenger seat. I flicked the heating on full to warm her up.

She was very attractive I’d say size 10/12 light brown hair big brown eyes ......In conversation she told me she was 29 single lived with her mum split with her boyfriend 2 years ago and lived for festivals. She was very easy to talk to and could see she wasn’t shy .... not at all. We had been at the second drop for over 5 hours and was never going to make up north to where she needed to be by the time we got to keele services I’d ran out of time so explained I wouldn’t be able to take her any further that evening. She asked would she be able to stay with me she would sleep in the passenger seat save her standing in the cold for hours trying to find someone else to take her the rest of the way I said that was fine I started to get my things together to go for a shower and told her she could get a shower in the service and get some food .................. to be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ohn4fun40Man  over a year ago

derby

I showed her where the showers were and went to use the toilet when I came back out she was still standing there the showers were full with other using them.

We stood chatting for a while before one came empty I insisted she took it but she insisted I did we stood for a second arguing who should use it first when she grabbed my arm and pulled me in to the shower and closed the door behind us. If we’re both not giving in we will use it together she started to get undressed took off my shorts and jumper then slid her french knicker off stood in front of me was a gorgeous young naked woman who I’d known for only half a day showering in front of me like we’d been married 20 years I started to get take my clothes off my cock was getting bigger the more I looked at her Naked body covered in soap ............

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Lovely woman knows what she wants

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

I turned round my cock was now semi she handed me the shower gel and moved over for me to get in the shower I started to shower when I felt her hand brush past my cock I was so turned on now my cock grew bigger was that an accident I thought i turned to try and hide my nearly fully erect cock when I felt her hand touch the end of my cock and move down my shaft slightly ........ she looked at me then slowly started to wank me the soap and hot water making it feel amazing she leaned up and kissed me whispering is that nice .........

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *uy from liviMan  over a year ago

Livingston

Wanking me a little faster I reached down to touch her pussy a little stubble but just nice I parted her pussy with a finger and moved up slightly to feel her clit even though we were in the shower I could feel how wet and turned on she was flicking her swollen clit gently she pushed me up against the tiles and got on her knees she washed the soap off my cock and began to suck my fully erect cock I couldn’t believe what was happening I could see her playing with her pussy with one of her hands while the other wanked me while she sucked me .............

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

Sucked me deep and fast I knew I would cum soon so I pulled her up and cupped her breast and began to suck her nipples my right hand went down to her pussy again she was soaking wet I slid my finger in and began to slowly finger her I bent down so I finger her deep when she lifted her leg and placed it on the wall so her legs and pussy were wide open give me a face full of her gorgeous pussy I began to finger her a little harder I place my tongue on her clit and began to rub it firmly with my tongue the juices from her pussy made it nice and wet ...............

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Sounds good

By now I had 2 fingers in her fingerings her hard and fast licking her clit at the same time she was pushing out with both arms on the tiles her leg raised she was loving every second licking harder and faster finger fucking her hard and fast she squirted all over my face all over my fingers down my arm my cock was aching she stood me up bent over in front of me and guided my cock deep in to her soaking hot pussy ...........

derby

Fantastic great read so far

By *igBanMan  over a year ago

kidlington

Great

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

More please lovely story thanks

Thrusting her pussy back and forth on my cock my balls banging against her pushing deep and hard my cock was going to explode soon “ tell me when your going to cum “ she said to me it was long she got me so horny I was told her I was about to cum she spun round got on here knees and took my cock back in her mouth sucking all her wet pussy juice from my shaft suckin and wanking me I shot my hot spunk down her throat there was way to much for her to swallow as it was all over her chin she pulled it out and I shot more all over her face suckin and licked the cum off the rim of my cock ...............

derby

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Brilliant

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

Love it more please xxx

By *aspasherMan  over a year ago

South shields

By *untimes-2022Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

By *eeBDMan  over a year ago

Wigston

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

I hope the fun continues

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple  over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *nicker manMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Horny

By *ornyspunkMan  over a year ago

trucking all over

I never have such luck in my truck

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

Great story

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Would love to hear more about the journey ??

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

"I never have such luck in my truck "

Neither did I did get few nice views bit that's bout it