FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The house call

The house call

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ougarhunter1234 OP   Man  over a year ago

north wales

One day as I was delivering an address came up that I had been told about. My colleges had told me that it was an older woman that had a brilliant figure and she loved the guys seeing it. As you do you brush it off and think it’s a wind up. I arrived at the house at 9:30am and low and behold there she was at the door exactly how they discribed. Long dark hair lovely silky legs and a smile that would draw you in. My heart was racing when she opened the door. Standing there just in a dressing gown. Could you bring it in she asked. Without hesitation I did. Could you put it on the floor please. You could see it was pretty obvious that there wasn’t anything underneath that dressing gown. Would you mind if I just checked that everything was there? She asked. Not at all I replied wondering what would happen next as she squatted down. As she crouched down and started to look through you could see that the dressing gown was loose and her very juicy breasts were on display nipples and all. I tried to act discreet and have a good perv but she knew as she smiled and softly said see anything you like? I quickly replied sorry I shouldn’t have but you can’t exactly miss them ha. She looked at my bulge it was obvious that my cock was rock hard and as she got up casually brushed against me. She then adjusted her dressing gown letting it fly open before securing it tightly so her cleavage was bursting out. There is something missing she told me quietly as she moved and grinded on my body. And I think you know what I need too. She didn’t have to say anymore as I took her hand into the bedroom.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *other_maleMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

By *evinsaga619Man  over a year ago

tralee

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Carry on

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Any more

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

north wales

As I was led into the bedroom My heart was racing. She sat me down on the bed pushed my knees apart with her legs and gently pushed me back her hand staying on my chest as she did. Let’s see what other package you brought me she wispered. Opening my belt then my zip pulling down my trousers and exposing my rock hard cock standing to attention. She gazed into my eyes as she licked the shaft up and down hands firmly at the base before taking a mouthful moaning as she did. As she continues to suck my throbbing cock wanking it in her mouth as she goes her hands are feeling my body and I can feel her nails every now and then dig into my skin as she takes it deep...........

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

north wales

As I took my top off she got up and removed the dressing gown revealing her amazing body her tits were all natural hung down a little due to the size of them her nipples were hard and really to be sucked her pussy was shaven and neat as she glanced into my eyes she knew I was in ore of her. She gave a little twirl showing me all her curves her bum was very peachy and I couldn’t wait to spank it. As she came towards me on the bed she bit her lip and straddled me as I entered her she gasped and then slowly started to ride holding my hands as she did. I thought to myself I wonder if she likes things rough? As she rode me for a few minutes moaning in enjoyment I seized the opportunity and and grabbed her by the waste as I sat up to the end of the bed and lifted her up as I was fucking her turning round then lay her on the bed lifted her legs up over my shoulders and thrusted hard holding her legs close to my body. She moaned loudly as if she had never had it this was before but I kept going harder and harder as she played with her own tits sucking them. I spread her legs apart not stopping as I moved to a different position one leg up the other to the side to reveal her socking pussy getting fucked. I used my hand to play with her pussy while the other held her leg up .............

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Fabulous

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

north wales

As I fuck her watching her tits bounce she stops turns over bends to the perfect doggy style pose. I tease at first licking her juicy pussy and rim her arse getting her more and more excited her arse pushing back into my face as I lick. I grab her thighs so she can’t move making sure I don’t miss anywhere. I then stand up play with my cock and rub both her arse and her pussy and slowly slide my cock inside her as she moans once again. Slow but powerful thrusts I grab her hair with one hand her breast in the other as we move as one. It was as if time stood still as she felt my pulsating cock inside her ready to explode. She turns her head and says cum inside me. As I lift her body up to mine holding her tight kissing her neck I cum as she does. I grab her tightly and play with her pussy as she cums to make the orgasm last a little longer as she moans I can feel her cum and mine as a warm feeling flows down my cock. She then turns around on the bed and takes my throbbing cock covered in cum between her lips and starts sucking again. It’s almost too much for me but I carry on getting hard again as she sucks and licks getting every last drop as we stare at each other.........

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford