FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > After a coffee meeting

After a coffee meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *toreflash OP   Couple  over a year ago

northampton

It all started with a throw away comment from my friend Tash that made me think about a fantasy of my husbands.

My husband and I have been married for many years and have tried several things to keep the spark going with our sex lives and one thing that my husband has always wanted was watch me having sex with another man without me knowing he was there watching, this was something that I was really not sure I could carry out for him.

I was telling Tash about my husbands fantasy and telling her it was never going to happen, and said in fact, there’s more chance of me having sex with a woman than a man (thinking that I fancied some bi sexual fun which was something that I’d never done), quick as a flash her hand rested on the inside of my leg and giving it a little squeeze she said ‘how do you fancy having some sexy fun with me instead?’ I nervously agreed that it sounded good, she then said ‘no time like the present’ stood up, kissed me on the lips and said ‘let’s go to my house there’s no one at home for a while, we could have some girl on girl action’ she walked towards the door while I went and paid for our coffees, I met her outside the cafe feeling really naughty but very sexy at the same time. She asked if I’d let my husband know that I was going to be late home which I hadn’t but I wasn’t sure I could ring him anyway in case he asked what I was doing.

By the time we got to Tash’s house I was feeling so excited with my knickers already feeling very damp at the thought of the pleasure it was going to get, my nipples were tingling and erect with excitement, after taking off our coats and putting down our bags Tash came towards me taking my hand she lead me up the stairs, on the landing we started to kiss slowly at first then more intense as we were both getting more excited by the feelings going through our bodies, we pulled apart and Tash showed me through to a bedroom, ‘get undressed’ Tash said ‘I’m just going to lock the front door’ As she left the room I looked around and was surprised to see that there were several very erotic pictures on the walls and nearly a whole wall of mirrors facing the bed, I started to undress slowly but wanting so much to rub my fingers across my nipples and slip a finger into my now very wet pussy. I’d just got my bra off and Tash and her husband walked through the door, I immediately covered my breast really not sure what to do next ‘don’t cover those beauties up’ Paul said ‘I’d love to give them a lick’ he moved forward and gently caressed both breast just tweaking the nipples as his hands ran over them, I could hear Tash breathing heavily and as I looked past Paul I could see her rubbing her hand across the front of her trousers. Paul whispered that he would love to see me naked and with his hand moving down across my stomach I arched my back to try and and get his hand nearer to my now very wet slit.

I dropped my skirt and knickers to the floor and at the same time Tash now also undressed moved towards me and knelt down in front of me with her mouth open and tongue out she slide it between my now very open wet lips, I could feel myself coming, I pushed myself against her tongue as she licked my clit and slipped her fingers inside me with the rhythm of my climax. I could then see Pauls cock standing proud close to my right hand, taking it in my hand I rubbed it to the same rhythm as Tash was licking my clit. As my climax slowed Tash stood up and moved to the bed, laying down and opening her legs to display a beautiful wet cunt, she motioned me to do the same to her as she had to me. I knelt on the bed with my bottom facing the end of the bed, bending forward I got my first good look at a female fanny, this was such a turn on, I lent forward and licked around her clit, then in and out of her wet fanny, moving quicker as she arched her back and moaned as her orgasm mounted, her hand started to play with my nipples and I wad suddenly aware of Paul climbing onto the bed, he positioned himself behind me and with his still rock hard cock he slid straight into my very wet and aroused cunt. With continued fucking and licking we knew that it wouldn’t be long before we would all be coming, Paul pulled out from me and motioned to me to move over to Tash’s breast and he slipped in to her cunt pumping away and groaned as he filled Tash full of spunk. I continued playing with Tash’s nipples, biting and licking them bringing her to a noisy orgasm. Paul moved off the bed and walked towards the bedroom door, whilst Tash and I kissed and giggled like a couple of children who had done something really naughty I realised that my husband was standing completely starkers in the doorway, unbeknown to me he had watched everything from the next bedroom through the two way mirrors, he has so aroused by his fantasy coming true it wasn’t long before we all ended up back on the bed with hands and tongues being moved about between the four of us making it our best experience ever with the promise of more to come.................

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

Would have loved to have done the same with my Mrs back 10 years ago.

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Perfect planning.

» Add a new message to this topic