FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Patience is a virtue

Patience is a virtue

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

John has been on Fab for a year or two, and to be fair he’d had some success.

A meet here and there with some women, and a couple of meets with couples, but nothing really regular.

His most recent meet had been with a horny woman who had popes up on the nearby area. He’d parked and met her in a pub and within 10 minutes she’d invited him up to her room with the words ‘coming upstairs for a fuck?’

It was good but what he was really looking for was a younger married couple to play with.

He’d sent plenty of messages but Fab being Fab meant there were far more guys looks for fun than either women or couples.

Bollocks to it, be thought, I’ve had enough, and he decided he’d leave Fab alone for a while.

The next morning he logged in and decided to close down his account.

As his profile came up there was a yellow marker at the top, indicating an unread message.

He opened it, expecting the ‘thanks but no thanks’ message.

‘Hi John’ it started, ‘ thanks for your message. We’re new to the site but we think you may be the sort of guy we are looking for.

Emma and I have been married for 3 years and have decided that we’d like to add some extra fun in to the bedroom.

Em is a little shy initially but is a horny girl once she relaxes.

We like the idea of a drink, to meet and see how we get in, but rather than a coffee how about we meet in a pub, perhaps the Black Cow on the A46, one evening.’

Initially John was just going to ignore it, he’d had enough he told himself, but the pics on their profile were fantastic. She looked so good in them, and the photos showing her in just a little tartan skirt, hold-ups and high heels made his cock grow every time he looked at them!

A quick reply was put together and sent back.......’Hi Chris & Emma. Thanks for your reply. I have certainly enjoyed looking at your profile and a drink one evening sounds good.

How about next Friday, around 6:45pm?’

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

The response was well received and a few messages were sent back and forth, before the conversation migrated over to their KIK accounts, allowing the chat to become more of a three way, and Emma to contribute and start flirting.

The day of their social game and John was a little nervous yet looking forward to meeting the young couple he’d been chatting with.

In their mid twenties they’d not been married that long but had been together since they met at college.

Emma had had a desire to play with an older guy, and wanted her hubbie to watch and maybe join in. Did this make her a cuckoldress or a hot wife, she wants sure, but she knew it had lit a spark in her shaved smooth pussy and each time she thought about it she felt the wetness between her legs.

John showered and shaved, both his face, his head and his balls. He had moisturized and was wearing his favorite aftershave, Boss.

Despite being in his mid 40s John dressed younger than his years and picked a pair of tight jeans and a polo. His Rugby build accentuated with the polo tight across his pics and tight around his tattooed biceps.

Want me to continue?

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Tarka trail

Yes John.

[Removed by poster at 03/06/19 15:26:04]

Arriving early, John found a comfortable booth, tucked around the corner of the bar. He allowed himself a pint, and drank it with haste to help calm those last minute nerves.

He returned to the bar and ordered a , and went back to the seats he’d taken.

As he sat there he saw Chris and Emma walk across the car park from their car.

A quick KIK message told them where he was sat and he waited.

They walked in and walked straight over to introduce themselves, before Chris then went and got himself and Emma a drink.

Emma, was feeling shy initially and blushed when John told her that she looked like a goddess.

Her dress was short, but no short as to be slutty. She wore tan tights, or perhaps they were stockings and a pair of high heels.

They were the perfect height to accentuate her legs and being her up to almost Chris and Johns height.

With Chris joining them they indulged in a little initial chit chat, and the time flew by.

A couple more gins for Em and her inhibitions started to go. She wasn’t one to get d**nk, but they helped her relax and also helped her feeling horny.

They hadn’t had much experience with people sexually other than each other but one night she confessed to Chris that she’d like to feel another guy inside her, but only if he was there too to join in.

She suddenly looked a little flushed and testers her hand high up on Johns thigh.

He looked across and her equally young husband seemed to be like a rabbit in the headlights of an approaching truck.

‘You’re both sure and happy with this situation?’ John asked them both. He could see Emma was and the question was really aimed at Chris.

‘Well’, her husband eventually replied, ‘my head tells me I shouldn’t be, but I guess so if she is, and also by what my cock is telling me!!’

Emma slipped off one of her heels and rubbed her husbands cock with her foot under the table.

‘God he’s rock hard’ she giggled. ‘That makes 2 of us’ said John and moved her hand to his cock so she could feel that he too was erect.

‘Do you think you’re ready for two of us Love’ Chris asked her.

She paused and said she needed to get up for the loo.

Chris looked crestfallen, assuming that his niaive wife had taken things as far as she wanted to.

‘Sorry mate, I hope you don’t feel you’ve been led on’ he said.

John was fine, he told Chris not to worry and said these things take time, and that everyone has to be ready.......

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Emma returned from the ladies looking a little flushed.

She sat back next to Chris and popped her small handbag between them, opening it up a little and indicating for him to look.

There on the top was the tiny thing that he had watched her put on earlier. The gusset was upwards and there was a clear sign that it, and Emma’s pussy, was wet.

She very deliberately dropped a lipstick on the floor and asked John ‘if he’d mind popping down and having a look for it’

John got up from his seat to try and retrieve the lipstick and was greeted with Emma slowly parting her legs as she allowed her dress to ride up.

He could see the lace tops of her hold ups and the smooth shaved lips of her pussy.

‘Have you had any luck’ she asked, snapping her thighs shut again

‘Oh yes’ John grinned, ‘ but I couldn’t find your lipstick!’

By *ylvia_slutTV/TS  over a year ago

Austin, Texas

Please continue

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/06/19 11:57:33]

Mmmmm keep going

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Emma had had a sudden feeling of confidence flush over her as she’d been in the loo. Slipping off her tiny thong, that she had bought especially for the meeting, had given her a sense of liberation. She wondered how many people in the hotel bar would realise that she was naked underneath her little black dress, aside from the flesh toned, lace topped hold up stockings she was wearing.

Now the guys both knew what she had done her nerves were disappearing and turning more in to a sexual, horny energy. Flashing her waxed smooth pussy to this relative stranger had made her feel wanton, and gave her butterflies, yet she knew by the end of the evening she would have him inside her.

Despite John being the older guy, Emma decided it was time she took control. “Right the” she announced, “ I think we need to check in to our room here Christopher”

Her voice had taken a sterner tone and it made her young husband taken notice. “Really?” he asked, she looked at him as if to question why he doubted her decision. “Yes, you go and check in, and then give us a wave when you have the keycard. And make sure you get two.”

She breathed out, she’d made the decision that it was now or never and she liked the look of John. Chris got up as he had been instructed by his gorgeous wife and went through from the bar to the reception of the adjoining hotel.

There was a sense of anticipation as John carefully scanned Emma’s body again, noting the shape of her flat tummy and her average, yet pert looking breasts. He gently leaned in and rested his hand just above her knee, whispering to her, “are you sure you want to do this?” he asked her.

He gently kissed her neck and moved his hand up her stocking clad leg.

She replied, without hesitation, “touch my pussy and you’ll feel how sure I am that I want you”

John did just that, and she shifted in her seat just enough to give him access to her slit that was starting to leak her juices. He took his hand out and licked his fingers, looking at her……….

“Here we are” announced Chris as he sat back down, placing two room keys on the table.

“I am going upstairs to be fucked” Emma told him, looking in to his eyes. “you however, will wait here until I call you.”

With that she stood up, looked at John and walked through to reception, he followed, and they left her husband there, with his phone and the doorcard, waiting, and wondering how long he’d be there.

More??

"Emma had had a sudden feeling of confidence flush over her as she’d been in the loo. Slipping off her tiny thong, that she had bought especially for the meeting, had given her a sense of liberation. She wondered how many people in the hotel bar would realise that she was naked underneath her little black dress, aside from the flesh toned, lace topped hold up stockings she was wearing.

Now the guys both knew what she had done her nerves were disappearing and turning more in to a sexual, horny energy. Flashing her waxed smooth pussy to this relative stranger had made her feel wanton, and gave her butterflies, yet she knew by the end of the evening she would have him inside her.

Despite John being the older guy, Emma decided it was time she took control. “Right the” she announced, “ I think we need to check in to our room here Christopher”

Her voice had taken a sterner tone and it made her young husband taken notice. “Really?” he asked, she looked at him as if to question why he doubted her decision. “Yes, you go and check in, and then give us a wave when you have the keycard. And make sure you get two.”

She breathed out, she’d made the decision that it was now or never and she liked the look of John. Chris got up as he had been instructed by his gorgeous wife and went through from the bar to the reception of the adjoining hotel.

There was a sense of anticipation as John carefully scanned Emma’s body again, noting the shape of her flat tummy and her average, yet pert looking breasts. He gently leaned in and rested his hand just above her knee, whispering to her, “are you sure you want to do this?” he asked her.

He gently kissed her neck and moved his hand up her stocking clad leg.

She replied, without hesitation, “touch my pussy and you’ll feel how sure I am that I want you”

John did just that, and she shifted in her seat just enough to give him access to her slit that was starting to leak her juices. He took his hand out and licked his fingers, looking at her……….

“Here we are” announced Chris as he sat back down, placing two room keys on the table.

“I am going upstairs to be fucked” Emma told him, looking in to his eyes. “you however, will wait here until I call you.”

With that she stood up, looked at John and walked through to reception, he followed, and they left her husband there, with his phone and the doorcard, waiting, and wondering how long he’d be there.

"

» Add a new message to this topic