FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Voyeur gets a surprise he has always wanted

Voyeur gets a surprise he has always wanted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m at the end of the bed. In a low chair. Watching as he goes down on her. Stripping off her clothes. Parting her legs and her hips thrust forward as his tongue works it’s majic inside her warm hole.

I swell and blood rushes to my cock. But silently I sit. Not moving an inch apart from my growing cock.

She stands. Pulls him up and they are both next to me in my low chair. Following a kiss, she lowers to her knees and pulls me up towards her. Along side her. Facing her man. The anticipation of what is about to happen hardens me yet further.

She unzips and out it flops. Semi but big. Waving just an inch from my mouth and nose. I can see and smell the pre cum dripping from his relaxed foreskin.

She puts one hand to the back of my head and one in his cock. Closer she pulls. He is hard now and she pulls his skin right back. Slightly ‘cobra’ I would say as his now almost fully erect cock is in my face.

A bead of pre cum sprouts from his tiny slit. She pulls closer gesturing for me to open, just slightly, my lips. She rubs his end across my mouth. Oh my why a smell and a taste. So so hot.

She pushes me forward and it slides in past my cock lubricated lips. I can feel him rhythmically swelling as he thrusts into my mouth. Then shoot ..... shoot ..... shoot ..... shoot. The salty and thick cum builds in my mouth and covers my wanting tongue. Sliding down my throat I try to savour it all.

Cum.

A married man’s cum.

Fed by his wife.

I stand and leave. I hope there is a next time. Sheffield couples are hot.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I’d love to do this mmm

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

So lucky wish I could get sum of that action nsa xxx

You could if you had a partner who was up for playing.

I’d love to do this regularly with a local couple to me - Sheffield

I’d love to do this now

I’d love to watch a couple mmmm

» Add a new message to this topic