FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A little bit of Texas in Farnham

A little bit of Texas in Farnham

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Last time in Farnham, I was blown out by a lovely lady at the last minute....uuughhhh....we still talk and I think she was as gutted as me.

So I had a few drinks, went back to my hotel around 7pm and decided to sit in the garden and have a last beer, and a special cigarette (to help me sleep ) – I bought a beer at the bar and sat down at one of the garden tables and about 3 or 4 minutes later, an American woman, 33 I learned, comes out to the garden, looking slightly tipsy, and plonks herself with her back to me at another table about 10 metres away.

She starts playing with her phone and is seriously fit I contemplate whether I can still spark up, and decide "fuck it" and light my ciggy. I also had a crafty sniff from the small brown bottle I have in my jacket pocket, whilst eyeing her up and down.

Two minutes later, she stands up to go and get another drink..... as she passes my table she stops and says in her Texas twang "what are YOU smoking ?!".... Erm ...Im not sure what to say ..... but before I can say anything she says "I'll be right back, need o use the bathroom" and floats back off inside.

I put out the ciggy, unsure if she is going to come back with George, the 70+ security guy, and start pointing fingers at me, but instead appears two minutes later carrying two very large G-and T's. She plonks herself down and says to me "you haven't smoked it already have you?" We can do bloooow back" she teased.... with a familiarity that we had known each other for years.

She was so sexy it was unreal ... she even had a cowboy hat and beneath her short little skirt she had legs to die for. Her tits were small but doubtless perfect and there wasn't an ounce of fat on her. She looked so fuckable in her hat, cowboy boots and short skirt....

She gave me the usual cheesy crap about my accent being "so sweet " and asked me "where do you come from" – small talk - then very directly asks me, "so are we going to smoke?".... I could see she was interested and we were alone in the garden so we sparked up.

She was soon giggling between words, slurry, and trying to drag on a ciggy which was already out So she reaches into my pocket like the artful dodger, grabs my lighter, but also the bottle...."I haven't had these for a while" she quirped before undoing the top and taking about 3 or 4 deep inhales.

She sparked up again and 2 minutes later shouts at the top of her voice "Fuuuuuuck" before smiling at me, giving me her glass, and ushering me toward the bar.

I came back with the drinks and she was sitting with her back to me, playing with her long blonde hair. I wasn’t sure what to expect and just hoped she wouldn’t overdo it! As I sit down she seemed to spin around 180 degrees, seemingly without moving, and faced me, a vague look on her face....and slightly hollow "fuck me" eyes. Her skirt had hitched up a little, her thighs were just amazing...... and I am sure she felt my gaze. "I’m so relaxed and horny" she said, and leaned her head onto my shoulder.....

I wasn't sure what to do or where to put my hands...... I ended up nervously starting to roll another ciggy... then she says "I've got some bourbon in my room but Iv'e got mum staying in the next room, shall I go get it?"...was she inviting herself back?

I didnt expect to find myself in this position but as I spluttered “yes” I found myself staring at her perfect arse and legs, wondering if she was a squirter, as she went to get the bourbon. It was one of those moments you know just NEVER come along - all my morals and poly values crumbled to pure lust.... so I waited 15 mins for her to come back and nothing.

I was gutted, literally thinking about leaving, when suddenly she appeared. Wet hair, complete change of clothes being now a flowing/open summer dress with a lacey see through top (I was right about her great tits ) and the obligatory hat and boots..... she looked amazing. "I thought you had left me" I said, but it just turns up she was having a shower what could possibly go wrong?

She sits down beside me and says something like "this aint no Texas summer, put your arms around me Mr bear" and wraps up inside my jacket... She takes a sip of her drink, then inhales deeply again.... as the rush hits her hands are suddenly on my leg and meandering towards my cock.... she looked up at me with her big brown hours and a huge grin on her face and said "Can I be your slut tonight?"...

tbc?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *antric ecstasyMan  over a year ago

Co Durham

Do carry on...

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Yee haw

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

"Do carry on..."
more please

this really happened... ok the abridged version of the night is : Complete nymphomaniac and took 6 hours to prepare her and fuck her properly. Didnt tell me she was a squirter but soon found out Cum everywhere. I just buggered off next morning without checking out After squirting she was flipping around like a wet fish and her cum genie was clearly in charge. She asked me to fuck her arse. First time she said, and then gushed heavily at every stoke We slept /went and had breakfast and then fucked for another 5 hrs - I had to pay an extra night at the hotel but well worth it. She must have been sore because my cock was dropping off!

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *.jellyMan  over a year ago

jacksonville

"this really happened... ok the abridged version of the night is : Complete nymphomaniac and took 6 hours to prepare her and fuck her properly. Didnt tell me she was a squirter but soon found out Cum everywhere. I just buggered off next morning without checking out After squirting she was flipping around like a wet fish and her cum genie was clearly in charge. She asked me to fuck her arse. First time she said, and then gushed heavily at every stoke We slept /went and had breakfast and then fucked for another 5 hrs - I had to pay an extra night at the hotel but well worth it. She must have been sore because my cock was dropping off! "
Dropping off what does that mean?

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ellhung26Man  over a year ago

your bed

Then he woke up

??? I only shared it because sometimes sluts slut-up! Obviously never been to Farnham or met a Texan. Keep sleeping....

» Add a new message to this topic