FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > naughty older neighbour (part 6)

naughty older neighbour (part 6)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckcouple17 OP   Couple  over a year ago

ask

its been a few months now since the day id spent with linda, weve become very close, we spend quite abit of time together, shes helped me realise i am bisexual, weve had sex with each other many times as well as inviting ben (her husband) and others, you could say weve become a 5some myself, linda, master, ben and matt which is amazing, but i still spend most of my time with master, so much so i live with him and matt alternate weeks, matt is fine with this arrangment as he also spends alot of time with master who has helped him see he too is bisexual. oh and did i mention im 4 months pregnant.

ive no clue who the father is but matt is amazing, "its our baby" he says regulary, master is also loving my slowly swelling belly and cant wait untill i start lactating, also mine and matts wedding is coming up in a few months, yes ill be pregnant as i walk down the isle, and as my dad passed away some years ago master will be giving me away (but not for long i hope).

a few things have come to light over the last months, linda has three boys, only one being bens, the other two were fathered by master (i was shocked too) especially when i was told that id actually met one of them, a certain sex shop owner named dave. apparently masters wife and linda were good friends and had been fucking each others husbands pretty much since day one, master and his wife had raised two kids one masters and one someone elses as a result of a one night stand, linda also had a sister who fucked both ben and master (apparently she was a pure slut and had moved to america some years ago).

anyway the main part of part 6 is the run up to the wedding and the birth of our first child so i hope you enjoy x........

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *imerickboyMan  over a year ago

city

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ask

although my maid of honour was already decided before i met master linda, was happy when i asked her to be a bridesmaid, the hen do was a real laugh even though i couldnt drink, linda as ever was the star of the show, so warm and friendly to everyone, even though it was a vanilla party with the usuall inflatable cock and learner signs taped on to my dress which i found funny as my bump was now clear to see, all night i struggled to take my eyes off her, as beautifull as ever, she was quite casual wearing a short dress, alot of gorgous leg but pretty modest by not showing her boobs off, which was far from what id become acostomed spending time with her. even though she was on her best behavior for my not slutty friends she managed to make sure she had me alone on the cab ride home giving the cab driver a show from the back seat which ended up with us giving him a double blow job as payment for the ride.

it was a few days later when linda showed up at my house, telling me she'd arranged a real send off for me as she put it, it was the same night that matt had gone on his. so there was no reason for me to stay in alone, as i walked upstairs she followed me into the bedroom, i pulled out a dress which she seemingly didnt approve of as she rummaged through my wardrobe to find me another outfit, she finally decided on a short summer dress, i dressed after id fixed my make up, i was about to slide into the dress and realised she hadnt picked any underwear out for me, "you wont need any hunny" she told me with a slight giggle, with that we went outside to her car, we drove for about a hour till we arrived at a country house, she pressed a button and we waited for the big gates to open before we drove up the long driveway to a huge beautifull house "whos house is this?" i asked "its a friend of bens, dont worry hunny hes the sweatest guy youll ever meet" as we got out of the car and aproached the door, which was opened by a middle aged black guy "here she is! the guest of honour" he said looking me up and down before leading us inside, everything in the house was amazing but when we walked into a room with a swimming pool in it i was in awww, especially when i looked round and saw three more black guys looking at us with huge smiles on there faces......

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

city

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

great writing mate

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Fantastic

OMG I seriously need to start this from the beginning, very hot and can relate very much to the impregnation scenerio.

"OMG I seriously need to start this from the beginning, very hot and can relate very much to the impregnation scenerio. "
yes u do its been fantastic

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Mmm loving this

Can't wait for the party to start

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Looking forward to more, glad there is more.

By *ppetiteforsexMan  over a year ago

Isle of Man

Back for part 6, waiting with baited breath, to see where your mind will take us.xxx

ask

linda led me towards a bar area, where the guy that greeted us offered us a drink, has linda took a glass of wine and i got a bottle of water, we sat down chatting to our host about normal things, after sooo long i started to think why we were there, then from beind us, a guy shouted, "are you girls coming for a swim?" i turned to find him totally naked, i dont think id ever seen a more gorgous man, he was around 6 ft tall, just the right amount of muscle, with a huge cock hanging half way down his thigh, he was the first guy id ever seen who could have possibly been bigger than master.

as i stared at him (open mouthed) linda shouted back "too right we are!" as she stood up dropping her dress to the floor, she stood naked in front of me pulling me to my feet, i was a little nervous as i looked at linda and her perfect body, who would want to see a pregnant woman when they could feast there eyes on her. she started to pull at my dress but i fought her, to which she just laughed "i know your not shy baby!? whats wrong?"

i couldnt tell her i was jealous of her so i just sort of mumbled, linda laughed again before turning to the host "wouldn't you love to see her enjoy herself?" she asked

"fuck yeah i would!" as he start3d to walk round the bar towards me, he was handsome, older than the others but still looked like he had a nice body through his cloths,

he turned to linda "why dont you go and enjoy the pool, ill stay with your friend!"

"you ok hunny?" linda asked me, i nodded, she kissed me before jumping into the pool with the guys.

the host was a loverly man, putting me at total ease as we spoke, i told him how i couldnt compete with linda, and that was why i was nervous about undressing, he told me how beautifull i was before he lent over and pulled the my dress slowly from my shoulders, then pulling it down slowly over my tits, his aura was sooo calming as i let him, he looked at my boobs for a few moments before looking into my eyes as he stood, removing his shirt and jeans reavealing his hot body, again he had the right amount of muscle covered by trimmed body hair, and a very big hard black dick, he took my hand placing it gently on his cock "you caused this not your friend, shes an amazing woman but you are somthing really special" his dick looked so big in my hands his dark head standing proud over his foreskin, it was then that he put his hand round the back of my head pulling me gently but firmly towards his big cock....... .

Hmmmmmm fantastic writing

Here!

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Barnsley

By *c jMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Guildford

ask

as he guided my head towards his cock, i reached out my tongue running it over his headand under his foreskin, teasing him, i continued buy kissing down his length to his smooth balls, as i licked them he let out a low moan, i could feel my pussy getting wet under my dress and couldnt resist slipping my hand down to rub my senative clit, i was sooo wet i couldnt believe it, as i continued to tease him kissing the base of his cock, his cock was bigger than my head, once again i ran my tongue up the length af his dick opening my mouth as i reached the top taking as much of his cock in my mouth as i could, his dick was bigger than masters, even with my mouth full there was still sooo much for me to wank.

as i pulled his cock out leaving streams of saliva attached to his dick, he pulled me to my feet, kneeling in front of me, he dropped my dress down over my bumb and down to the floor, i was starkles when a heard applaus, i looked round to see linda sat on the side of the pool wanking a guy at either side of her why one guy was still in the pool whod stopped eating her pussy so he could join in clapping and cheering along with the others at the sight of my pregnant belly. i was shocked by how hung all the guys where, the must have been at least 4 foot of cock between them.

it was then i felt the host push me cack down onto my seat slipping my legs over his shoulders so he could suck my cunt, his tongue felt amazing especially as my pussy had been getting sooo sensative over the last few weeks, it didnt take long before i was about to cum, i grabbed his head holding his deep onto my clit as i came hard, squirting all over his face over and over again, when he finally came up for breath, i had to admire him my juices highlighting his muscles as it ran down his stomach "youve drowned me" he laughes "im soooo sorry, i cum so much at the minute!" i replied "dont be sorry, i love it, so do you think youde like to take a swim so i can clean up?"

he asked, i laughed and said "of course!"

i took a gulp of water before he held my hand, helping down the steps into the pool, the water was so warm, as we walked over towards linda and his friends, as we greeted them linda intraduced me to the guys she was with, as she gave me each of there names they all in turn came over kissing me deep, sliding there tongues into my mouth as there hands groped my all over my body, it felt a little wierd as they all at some poing gave quite abit of attention to my belly as they said hello, but by this time my head was spinning and my pussy was going crazy, it was as i was finishing kissing the last guy, him removing his fingers from my pussy that i saw two large black arms wrap round me from the back taking hold of my tits as his amazing meat slid down the crack of my arse, he knew how to get a bitch horny that was for sure, as he continued to play with my boobs, kissing my neck and almost making me pole dance on his huge dick, i couldnt help my self, as i reached round taking a grip of his amazing cock and guiding him to the enterance of my arse.......

ask

im loving all your feedback x please help me out with comments and not so many emojis xx thank you xxx

Guildford

Mmmmmmmmmm more please thanks great story

By *ppetiteforsexMan  over a year ago

Isle of Man

Loving it . Cum once again

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

Barnsley

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Here!

So hard from this

city

Wow what a great story

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Want to catch up on this one

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

Dudley

ask

i was so horny i wanted to feel his huge dick stretching my tight arse, he leant over to whisper in my ear "i think you should start with it in your pussy, im too big for your ass!" i turned slightly "i can take it, i want to feel you in my slut arse!" i answered "are you sure?" he asked "just stretch my white arse with you big black cock!" my words seemed to run away from me, but it was to late now as he rubbed his huge helmet over my puckered hole before he eased in slowly, my asshole seemed to stretch for ages to accomodate his monster girth, it hurt like fuck but again my responce seemed to have a mind of its own as my hands wrapped round to his arse to pull him further in.

i felt like his cock was gunna come out of my mouth but he was only a couple of inches inside, my legs were going weak, as he held me to stop me collapsing, he slowly continued to slide more black meet into my perked arse, after he had about harf of his cock in my arse i had to admit defeat,"stop there please, it hurts sooo much!" he pulled out a little but as he re'entered his size forced me to scream out in pain "wait please wait!" i begged "do you want me to stop?" he asked "no i just need a minute, leave it in, just let me stretch round it!" i thought the pain was never going to end, i had thought i could take alot anally but this was a differant beast alltogether.

my pain was obvious as he called over a friend, telling him to rub my clit as he fucked my ass, hoping the pain would ease if he stimulated my cunt, as the other guy aproached, he led by kissing me deeply and firmly, as his tongue danced with mine it did take my mind off the tree in my arse a little and thankfully as he lowered his hand to my pussy i was able to allow the guy to fuck my arse with relative ease, thankfully once they got into a rythm 5he tightness around his cock made it almost impossible to last very long as he filled my ass with his hot sticky spunk.......

city

Gets better and better

Here!

Dudley

Here!

This just keeps getting better and better

Guildford

This is up there with the "Daughters Boyfriend" stories, so hot and horny

Just love this story and has my mind wondering all over the place

By *iana777Woman  over a year ago

Littlehampton

This story is fantastic it makes me wet while I'm ready mmm xx

By *oneko SanMan  over a year ago

derby

This just gets better

ask

the other guy continued to rub my cunt as the host pulled his cock outta my arse, suddenly i was aware that i was is the pool but he reasured me "dont worry about that!" he said laughing "just relax and enjoy the fun!" before kissing me on the cheek and walked towards the bar to get a drink, as he got out of the pool i couldnt help but stare as the water ran off his fine body, and that cock.....just WOW!!

i was so transfixed that i almost forgot about the guy still rubbing my clit, that was untill a orgasm tore through me, making my legs go soo weak i could barely stand, i fell onto him digging my nails into his shoulders and sank my teeth into his neck, he kept rubbing, forcing my to squirt over and over, finally i had to admit defeat and i had to beg him to stop, thankfully he did, but still on weak legs he had to carry me to the side of the pool.

as my cunt calmed down i had my first chance to watch linda, she was on the otherside of the pool riding a guy leant over kissing him, she was facing away from me so i had a great view of her pussy being stretched by the guys huge cock, she was truely amazingto watch, a woman in her late 50s who could fuck like an 18 year old with ease. as i watched she called out to the other guy sat on a chair near them "if youve finished recovering, i want your fat dick in my tight arse!" the guy made his way over to them, squatting down behind linda giving me a great view of his muscular legs and toned ass, as he slid his meat into her arsehole, i was so far from being able to take a cock like linda she seemed to take his full length easily, and the force he fucked her was intense, i was shock, as she was being DP'd by two huge guys when i could only manage half of the host without crying.

watching them i started to get horny again, i grabbed the guys hand and tried to push it down to my pussy "oh no baby, we can do alot better than that, as he lifted me out of the pool sitting me on the side, he pulled my legs over his shoulders as he drove his tonge deep into my cunt, since id met master sooo many men had ate my pussy but this guy was something very special.......

Guildford

Dudley

Here!

So horny reading this

Fantastic read

Dublin 13

By *emasselMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Bookmark

close

ask

his tongue was magic, sliding up my lips before sucking my clit, every now and then hed lap his tongue over my arsehole, as i enjoyed i lay my head back seeing the host had joined us, i asked to suck his cock which he seemed more than happy to provide, i bent back so his balls were on my forehead as i sucked his cock, he tasted amazing as he started again to slowly fuck my mouth, by now the guy at my cunt had stopped eating me and was about to impale me on his big dick, as he head parted my lips i thought i was going to cum there but as he fed more and more of his cock into my cunt the feeling subsided, i couldnt believe how full i was as he finally withdrew before fucking me slowly why i continues to suck the host, they were so big i was sure they could have touched tips inside of me.

after what felt like hours the guy in my pussy started to moan he fuccked me a little harder for the last few strokes before he slid his cock as far as it would go forcing soooo much cum into my already full womb i couldnt help but think that that was one way to wet the babys head lol, it was then that i got a throat load of the hosts spunk, as they both pulled out, i had cum gushing from both ends as there was far too much for me to swallow and there seemed a never ending supply in my cunt.

as i looked back over to linda she'd finished with her guys and was sat by the pool staring at me with a huge gleaming smile, i loved her sooo much at that moment, over the next few hours, we shared all four of the guys in everyway imaginable, at one point linda even managed to try triple penetration which was amazing to watch but i know it would be a long time till i could handle that much cock at one time, by the end of the night i found i really got on with the host, he was a great guy, completly differant to master or matt, so much so we exchanged numbers and i would deffinatly be seeing him again......

Wow amazing

Love how you take that huge cock in all your holes, such a turn on

city

By *orkscouple2003Couple  over a year ago

Dewsbury

I hope this story keeps going

Barnsley

ask

over the next weeks things were pretty much normal, i was still living with both matt and master alternate weeks and i was still spending time with linda although shed started seeing one of the guys from the pool party, and was spending alot of her spare time with him, id texted mark (the host) a few times but i hadnt seen him since the night at his place, exept for the pictures he sent me when he was horny and apparently thinking about me, but i couldnt imagine he was short of woman.

anyway the wedding was fast aproaching, the dress was a total nightmare, with my growing size by the day, plus the baby was starting to take its toll on me as i was always tired, but i still made sure to please master whenever he wanted plus id now started to lactate which master loved, from sucking on my milky tits to squeezing them forcing milk to squirt from them, id never even thought that lactation could be sooo much fun but i have to admit, watching master feed from me really turned me on, matt was as ever being his amazing self, so supportive and helpfull on my bad days, we had sex still but we both agreed that master had the fair share, matt would still meet master alone aswell as other men and the odd woman, all set up by master, he was now full on bi, he loved cock almost as much as i did, and personally i was more than happy for him to explore.

the week before the wedding it had been decided that id be staying with master allowing him to use me anyway he wanted, his cock was becoming more and more uncomfortable to take but i would never tell him no, i was still his slut and still sooo happy to be so, we fucked everynight that week, he was a little more gentle than id become used to but i couldnt help but cum like crazy everytime his cock filled me, the night before the wedding was amazing, master fucked me about three times that night, so much so i was a little worried that i would be bow legged walking down the isle.......

[Removed by poster at 23/06/19 13:42:53]

Guildford

Well just imagine walking down the aisle bow legged with a bump

More please xx

This story just gets better all the time

ask

finally the big day was here, a little wierd that i was waking up naked next to another man, but this had become the norm for us, i woke master up by giving him a long slow blow job, untill he filled my mouth with yet another hot load, after he came, he got out of bed walked over to his wardrobe taking out a bag, he brought it over to where i was lied naked swollen bell n all, as he hand me the bag "a little present for you and our boy!" i looked in the bag to find a sexy lace outfit, along with stocking ans suspenders, it was beautifull but at the same time i was worried that it wouldnt fit, i told master about my fear "dont worry slut, i asked the woman who made your dress to make it for you, so it'll deffinatly fit" he told me

i was sooo touched by the gesture i got out of bed giving master a lingering deep kiss as he ran his hands over my ass spreading my arse wide "its killed me not seeing you in it, but its my wedding present to you both!" master told me "oh sir, im sure youll get to, enjoy it!" i replied

master had a quick shower and left to help matt, as he left i showered myself threw some cloths on just in time as linda arrived, she drove me over to my friends so we could all have our hair, make up done and we could dress, linda helped me into my dress, she had a few naughty gropes, and we stole a few kisses whenever we were alone, i wastched her getting dressed, she was as ever pure perfection, all my friends looked perfect but lindas dress showed her big boobs off perfectly, she looked so gorgouse it took everything i had not to tear it off her but we got through it.

the girls had a few glasses on champaigne as we waited for the cars to arrive i ave to admit i had a small glass just to help my nerves, finally the cars turned up and i got my first sight of master in his suit, he looked amazing as he walked towards me on his best behavior for all my normal friends kissing me on the cheek, then all the normal things he had to do talked to the bridesmaids, my mother and of course linda before we made our way to the venue.

i rode with master, all the way he told my how sexy i looked how much he wanted to fuck me, asking if his slut could still taste masters spunk, to which we recieved more than a few strange looks from the driver, but i couldnt have cared less although i was marrying matt i would always be masters slut, we got to the venue, master led me inside followed by the bridemaids, as we waited at the door to the isle master whispered "which one of these girls am i going to fuck tonight why your busy?" with his cheeky giggle "whoever you end up with i want all the filthy details!" i replied, as the doors opened and we started to walk.

matt looked amazing like id never seen him before, and i was sooo happy he was the man i was going to spend my life with.......

Dudley

city

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Like it it’s made me so horny and hard reading this hope we get more soon

Wow just caught up

Guildford

Dublin 13

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Loving every Installment, gets me so damn hard

By *ockedandloaded888Man  over a year ago

ayr

Great story. From start to finish. Gets me hard every time.

Will master fuck you in your wedding dress

ask

all through the ceramony i kept glacing over to master as did matt, it wasnt in a permission way more of a reasurance that he would always be a part of our lives, master was sat next to my mum as he had given me away so it was only right he sat with the mother of the bride. as we did the "i do's" and made our way to the reception master was a pure gentleman giving us his best wishes ect, as the day went on we did the whole greeting thing, speeches, cake cutting ect we didnt see alot of master, but linda and ben where never far from us, being truely amazing, helping out with whatever we needed.

by the end of the night we were finally in our room, i slipped out on my dress revealing masters gift to matt, although i had a huge bump i felt sooo sexy and matt had no complaints either, as i walked over to him lying on the bed, i unzipped him and took his hard cock in my mouth in one single motion, id come along way in my bj skills since id met master, i sucked hard all the time wanking him with both hands, untill he had to beg me to stop as he was going to cum, as i did he pushed me onto my back and made his way to my eager pussy, his skills too had gotten alot better, i know hed fucked linda but master kept alot of the thing he allowed mett to do secret to me the same as he did with me but i assumed matt had had his fare share of other woman. as he drove his tongue deep into my cunt i grabbed his hair trying desperatly to get him as deep as possible, and the way he devoured my clit was heavenly, finally he sat up and started to rub his cock over my lips teasing my pussy waiting for me to beg for his dick which i duely obliged "please baby i need your cock deep inside me, please fuck your whore wife!" with that he drove his cock home, he was nowhere near as big as other cocks id had but he still felt amazing, as he drove his cock in and out of my wet cunt hard, as he did he grabbed my tits hard forcing milk to gush, he rubbed the milk into my tits making them glisten in the light, i grabbed his fingers and sucked them clean, it felt and tasted amazing.

after around 15 minutes of matt alternating between fucking my pussy and ass i was hit like a train with a huge orgasm squirting over his cock all the time screaming as loud as my lungs would allow, as i did matt let out a beastly moan as he empties his balls deep into my cunt as sooo many other guys had done over the last year, i felt each twitch of his cock and every stream of spunk hit my already full womb untill he finally collapsed by my side, obviously i could leave my husband with a cum covered cock, so as any good wife should i dropped down (not as gracefully as i would have liked because of my belly lol) taking his creamy cock into my mouth as deep as i could, even with his full cock in my mouth i could still run my tongue over his now empty balls tasting the mixture of both of our juices.

when i was satisfied, i rejoined matt, cuddling into him, as a newly married couple, after a while matt told me "john told me to txt him when wede finished" "why?" i asked not that i wouldnt love to see him but out of curiosity "he said he want to give us our presant" as he got off the bed and got his phone from his trousers.

message sent, why we waited matt enjoyed sucking my milky tits as i stroked his soft cock, finally there was a knock at the door......

Like a soap opera, you leave us wanting more and more.

X

By *ooster7Man  over a year ago

west yorks

Guildford

city

Brilliant

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Littlehampton

Brilliant love this story xx

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Barnsley

REALLY loving this story.

close

Just spent the last few hours reading all your work . Two wanks later and the horn won’t go. You truly have a beautiful filthy mind.

Dudley

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

Near MK

ask

matt put a towel around his waist just in case as he got up to get the door, knowing it must be master i stayed lied on the bed wearing the outfit he'd baught, my tits out oozing milk, matt opened the door to find master his shirt was unbuttoned obviously hed found his bridesmaid, he walked inside leaving the door open "what the fuck are you doing wearing that!" master barked at matt "drop it now!!" he continued, matt did as he was told revealing his semi hard cock "thats better" master said as he made his way over to me on the bed, i was dying for him to allow me to suck his cock but he wast here for that as he handed me a envalope "whats this?" i asked, "its a present for you both, something to set you off on the right path" master responded, as he stood up and walked towards the door, as he passed matt he grabbed his cock firmly, "enjoy the rest of your night!" he told him, he looked at me winked and left, matt shut the door and returned to the bed his cock was hard now obviously through masters touch, i put the envalope on the side table and devoured matts cock deep into my mouth, after a few moments i could taste precum on my tongue, i playfully licked his head up and around his helmet, teasing his as much as i could.

it didnt take long till matt wanted more as he pulled me to my feet span me round and bent me over, i was expecting his to fuck me but a sharp sting hit me as he slapped my arse hard, after the initial shock i pushed my arse out as much as i could with my belly making it difficult almost begging for him to spank my slutty arse again, which he was only happy to oblige, another slap, and another before he rubbed his hand over my burning ass almost cooling it before running his hand down to my cunt to feel my wet cunt "you are a dirty bitch arent you?" he asked "mmmmmmmm! you love your whore wife dont you baby?" i asked as naughty as i could, no response came just another few hard slaps before finally he spread my slut ass spat on my tight hole before plumiting deep inside, he fucked my arse for a few minutes forcing my head back with my hair forcing my nipples to rub gently over the bed sheet which only made me lactate more making wet patches over the bed, before he pulled my hair harder than he ever had before as he filled my arse with his sticky load.

again i was more that willing to clean my hubbys goo'y cock, when we had come down a little we lay on the bed, taking the envalope from the table, we were shocked to find paper work for a caribean cruise, dated for 8 months later which worked out about 6 months after the baby was born, it must have cost a fortune, neither of us could believe how generous master was. as we spoke about it we both agrees that i would have to show master our gratitude.........

Guildford

Looking forward to herring how you are going to pay master

Dublin 13

Mmmm can’t wait for the next instalment!

Near MK

city

Dudley

Gloucester

Littlehampton

How generous what a Master xx

ask

matt txt master, but no reply came, as we waited matt dropped down to eat my cunt, i was soo wet because of matt but at the same time i wanted to see master, the thought of which bridesmaid he was with was in my mind also, nost of my friend were very normal when it came to sex but i thought if she was fucking master surely hed have her do anything he wished as i was, matt contineued sucking my juicy pussy for a few minutes before returning to my side "should we go to johns room?" he asked

my heart jumped at the thought but i tried not to seem to eager

"but its our wedding night baby, dont you want it to just be us?" i replied

"your my wife and i love you more than anything but lets face it, were not the only ones in this relationship"

i kissed matt passionatly, tasting my juices on his tongue, which only turned me on more.

as we got up matt put his trousers and his shirt back on, as i was trying to find som clothes to wear before matt said "why are you getting dressed babe, i think john would love to see you in the outfit he baught!" feeling naughty and more and more horny i agreed to go in just my sexy white outfit, as we left the room and headed to master i was nervous of how i looked hoping no'one saw but at the sametime praying someone did, as we waited for the lift we kissed, matts hands all over my ass that was only covered by the tiny g string that master provided, as the door opened i was in terror as there was a guy stood staring at us, his eyes running up and down my body, but matt took charge pushing me inside, the doors closed and we stood in a awkward silance before matt again leaned in kissing me deeply, at the same time as pulling my boobs out squeezing them gently, before standing back and asking the guy "isnt my wife gorgouse?" i was in shock but i wasnt about to cover myself, the guy looked nervously at me before replying "shes stunning, your a lucky guy!" as the lift pinged on masters floor, i got out of the lift putting my tits away as matt spent a few moments whispering something to the guy, he then joined me as we walked to masters room "what were you talking to him about?" i asked giggling

matt laughed and said " he was just telling me how perfect you look!" as we walked on giggling.

as we got closer to masters room we could hear a faint moaning sound which got louder as we aproached, till finally we were stood outside, taking a moment to listen to the obvious sound of master fucking one of my friends and guessing between ourselves who it could be, as we knocked on the door the moans stopped suddenly, we heard a few mumbles before we heard master voice telling her "shut up bitch!" as he opened the door...........

By *xperiencedman98Man  over a year ago

Dartford

I know who my moneys on .......... go on mummy !!!

city

Here!

Fantastic writing

Barnsley

close

Dublin 13

It her mother

Gloucester

Near MK

Got to be her mother

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Brilliant

Newtownards

Still loving this, it's fantastic

By *emasselMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Come on, you can't leave us on tenterhooks!(loving it btw )

Dudley

Littlehampton

Lovely xx

Who's it going to be and is master going to be happy

Looking forward to more

Thanks for this great piece

ask

building the suspence xx

By *aisyDDWoman  over a year ago

North West

Arghhh I saw you’d posted so got all excited. My vote is mother

"Arghhh I saw you’d posted so got all excited. My vote is mother "

My thoughts as well

ask

master stood at the door naked, with his huge hard cock standing proud, i wanted to drop to my knees right there and taste him, "what are you doing here?" he asked "she wanted to thank you for the gift, well we both did" matt replied, as i tried to see who master had in his bed, the blanket was pulled over whoever it was's head as she tried to stay out of sight, "ive got a slut here at the moment, but maybe you can teach her a thing or two!" master said to me as he stood aside allowing us into his room, as i walked past master grabbed my tits hard forcing milk to flow over his hand, he then offered it to me which i licked clean desperate to please him, before he slapped my arse hard almost making me fall into the room followed by matt.

the blanket was still over masters lovers head, as he told her "say hello to my slaves bitch!" to which no movement of the blanket or response came, "I SAID SAY FUCKING HELLO YOU WORTHLESS CUNT!! master shouted at her "this slag's a little shy! i have an idea BOTH OF YOU ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES NOW!! master barked, as we always did we obeyed without question, kneeling at his feet side by side as master took two ties from his bag around min and matts head blinding us.

i then heard master tear the blanket off the mystery woman "NOW YOU CAN WATCH HOW TO REALLY SUCK A BIG DICK BITCH!!!" as his fat cock parted my lips, i greedily sucked for all i was worth trying so hard to earn the praise master had given me, i wanted his cum in my mouth so much, but after a few moments he removed his cock to my dismay only for moments later i could hear slopping noises, thinking master must have been using matts mouth to show his new friend the total control he had. master alternated between my and i assume matts mouths for about 10 minutes untill he pulled out of my mouth one last time, there was no sucking noises coming from anywhere else as master walked away.

i could hear a small struggle then the noise of someone sitting on the bed then again quite, untill i felt a large hand grab my hair hard pulling me to my feet, i was pulled a few feet before being forced down to my knees again, "if your that impressed with how my bitch sucks cock you should feel how she eats a wet cunt!!" i heard a soft voice say "no" just before my head was shoved down into her pussy, after the initial shock i found my way to her clit, i licked, sucked and nibbled for about 5 minutes, in that time her moans got louder and louder untill i could tell she was about to cum, this made me suck her clit harder until she grabbed my head letting out a loud scream as she climaxed, i held her ass trying my best to keep her pussy on my tongue as she writhed trying to move me away from her sensative cunt, but i didnt want it to end, she tasted soo sweet i wanted it to last forever, it was then that the tie was torn roughly away from my head, allowing me to finally see the woman whos cum id just tasted.

as i looked up from her smooth pussy, wet from both my saliva and her own juices, i saw her large tits buth with long hard nipples, then finally i saw her face, i couldnt believe me eyes when i saw..............

city

Oh that was cruel.... don’t keep us waiting long please

Dartford

Tease

ask

her beautifull brown hair, the face id seen many times over the years and here i was with my head burried deep inside her cunt, as she looked down looking me dead in the eye "im soo sorry sweetheart!" she said in a soft whisper as she looked as if she may cry "its ok!" as master interupted "why are you sorry bitch, did you not enjoy your daughters tongue, making you cum!?" (yes you were right lol) he said with a menacing tone before his gaze came on me, i know my slut enjoyed it! didnt you bitch?"

i didnt know what to do as master stood by matt who had also had his blindfold removed, he was stood by master with a look of shock on his face, but standing with a huge erection all the same

i knew master wanted a answer and even in the position hed put me in i still wanted to please him "yes sir!" i replies sheepishly "YES WHAT!!" master barked "i loved eating my mothers sweet pussy master" i said with a bit mor venom in my voice "MASTER?!" my mum shouted at all of us, master with a smug grin replied "yes master, ive owned your girl and her boy for nearly a year, they obey me completly, as will you bitch!"

my mother had a look of confusion on her face as she was about to say somthing master told her "you can talk about this tomorrow, but tonight were going to have lots of fun! RIGHT??" both matt and i without any hesitation replied "yes sir" but my mum wasnt as inclined to please master as we were as she snapped back at master "your fucking mental, this is fucked!, im leaving!" with that she stood up and started to look for her cloths, i couldnt help but look at her body, shed always looked after herself and it showed, her slim body, her big boobs and her ass was to die for i could definatly see why master had picked her.

master walked over to her, he whispered something in her ear before motioning for me to speak to her, i got up and made my way to her "im soo sorry i never told you about this, but its true we both have alot of feelings for him, hes amazing, and i know you enjoyed his dick" i said almost jokingly, as she picked her dress up i put my hand on it "please stay!" "your joking!!" she replied angrily "not at all, its already happened, we may as well enjoy the night" then in as soft o voice as i could i asked her "did you not enjoy me eating you?"

"no...yes...i dont know ......this is fucked up!" she said confused.

i lowered her hand a little as she still had hold of her dress "i know you loved his huge cock.....didnt you?" i asked with a grin, she took a sly look at master "hes huge!" she wispered

"believe me mum, hell take you places youve never been!" as i took the dress from her putting it on the floor "i know this is crazy but i promise he really is an amazing guy..........please stay" i asked taking her hand and kissing her hand then master spoke "thats just lovely, why doesnt my bitch kiss her slut mother!" her eyes raged with anger at master as i moved her face to look at mine, the softest look on my face a smile emerged, as i leant in allowing our lips to meet for the first time...........

Oh my, you've done it again...fantastic work. Can't wait for the next installment

What a twist

Dublin 13

WOW

Here!

Twist of twists

Gloucester

Like it

Barnsley

city

What a twist... brilliant

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Littlehampton

Fantastic xx

Near MK

Newtownards

Dudley

ask

her jaw tensed through her obvious nerves, we kissed softly for a few moments, i slipped my tongue into her mouth allowing her to taste her cum still on my tongue, i was suprised when she started to return allowing our tongues to embrace, she let out a soft moan which i took as a green light, i ran my hands over her big tits taking time to pinch her nipples gently to start then harder, she was still moaning and writhing, as my eyes opened it was then i found out it wasnt me that was making her moan but matt, he was rubbing her clit vigerously why she stroked his cock.

as horny as this was to watch i wanted to see them kiss, so i pulled my lips away, and gently pushed her face towards matts, i watched as her tongue darted in and out of his mouth as i stood back to enjoy the show, my mum and husband kissing why he rubbed at her smooth cunt and she wanked his hard cock, i could feel my own juices flow, as i turned to master a look of pure pleasure on my face "please master, please can i taste your big dick?" there was no words from master as he walked towards me allowing his amazing cock to leed the way to my eager slut mouth, as his head parted my lips, i took him as deep as i could as i wanked whatever wouldnt fit down my throat, i wanted to please him soo much, as i looked up into his eyes, slowly slipping his gorgous meat from my mouth, teasing around his foreskin as i knew he liked before asking him "do you want to fuck my husbands whore wife sir?" again no words as master forced me to my feet pushed me over onto the bed so i was facing matt and my mum as they continued to kiss then pushed his cock deep inside my wet cunt, each thrust i could hear my juiced squelching around his cock, my head fell into the bed as he fucked me, but master didnt like that he pulled my hair roughly "no slut, i dont want you to miss a fucking thing!" he held my hair tight forcing my head to stay in place "C'MON YOU FUCKING WHORE,SHOW YOUR SON IN LAW HOW YOU SUCK COCK!!" master shouted, she looked at him again with detest as matt pushed her to her knees inches from his dick, i heard him tell her "youve no idea how long ive wanted my cock in your mouth bitch!" as he rammed his dick deep into her mouth, she seemed shocked and pushed him away, as she looked up at him she slid her tongue out and started licking his helmen before dropping down to lick his shaft, i couldnt believe it when she started smacking my husbands cock onto her face before devouring his dick, she clearly had had a bit of experiance, as she almost professionally sucked him for all she was worth, the look on his face was amazing a look of both shock and delight as enjoyed my mums mouth.

master still fucking me why holding my hair to make me watch them leant over and whispered "i take it you didnt know your mum was a fucking cockwhore!?" "i had no idea sir" i replied "you should have seen how ben and i fucked her in your daddys bed last week! she fucking loved it!!" although master talking about my dad hurt the image of them using her as they had me on soo many occasions sent my pussy wild as i came hard onto his cock, my moaning echoing through the room, as my mum looked over still holding matts cock in her mouth, she gave me a cheeky wink before pulling his cock out and telling him "thats what i want! i want you big dick in my wet cunt right now!!".......

Dublin 13

Hmmmm love it

Newtownards

city

Wow this is amazing

Your mind is depraved, deliciously depraved x

close

Dudley

Barnsley

Guildford

Just caught up with this amazing story more please

Here!

Loving it

By *etsdance1987Man  over a year ago

Runcorn

Amazing. All we need now is the dad

ask

matt pulled her to her feet as he tried to bend her over she got streight back to her feet she turned to matt "dont think im gunna be anyones slut if i want your cock ill get it my way!" as she span him round and pushed him on his back just inches from were my head was stiil being held by master, as she straddled matt master shoved my head closer to matts cock so i got a good view as he fucked her, she rubbed matts cock over her pussy holding her lips apart with the other hand, i watched as she lowered herself down onto matts cock inch by inch making it dissapear deep inside her, the more she took the more she moaned throwing her head back, forcing her tits almost into my face as master continued to fuck my cunt.

as my mum rode my husband aggressivly forcing him to give her what she wanted i couldnt believe how forcefull she was totally out of character for her as she was usually so sweet and quite, but this was a totally differant woman than i knew, hearing her cunt slopping over matts cock she looked at me "come and suck mummy tits sweetheart why i fuck your hisbands big cock!" i had no choice in the matter as master thrust my head toward her erect nipples, i took one into my mouth sucking it gently and running my tongue around her hard nipple, as she started to moan louder her orgasm obviously quickly aproached she grabbed my head pulling it hard into her tit "suck it harder bitch im gunna cum!!" i could believe my mum called me a bitch why forcing her nipple as deep into my mouth as she could before she tenced hard gripping my head tight onto her nipple as she started to cum, she was moaning so loud.

as i continued to suck my mums tit i felt master grip my waist hard hurting me a little as he unleashed his hot spunk deep into my cunt gone where his long thrusts as he came he fucked me with short hard digs, "thats it sweetheart take johns hot load like a good slut!" my mum told me this must have pushed matt as he grabbed my mums tits pulling it out of my mouth, his hands gripped them sooo hard they turned purple very quickly as my saliva dripped from her nipple, "thats it baby you fill your mother in laws juicy cunt!" as she rode him harder and harder untill after a few moments he relaxed releasing her grip on her boobs. i felt like i could sleep for a week i was soo exhausted but master wasnt about to let me sleep.

he dragged his fat dick from my cum filled cunt throwing me onto my back so my head was beside matts, "your daughter need her cunt cleaning bitch!! fucking do it now!!" i kind of expected her to argue but she did as he said sliding herself down my body to my pussy holding herself up to protect my pregnant belly, as she reached my pussy hers was hovering inches from my face making matts spunk run from her cunt over my cheek, i didnt want it to go to waste so i lifted my head licking and sucking all his cream from my mothers cunt as she cleaned masters from me, we stayed in the 69 position for about 10 minutes before we got all got up, we chatted for a while about nothing really we remained naked before we all fell asleep in each others arms........

Dublin 13

By *andalfthegrey666Man  over a year ago

cannock

Awesome story, can’t wait for the next instalment

Here!

Guildford

Just great so hot definitely thumbs up

city

Wow this is brilliant

Barnsley

ask

as we woke the next morning my mum was a little quite, i know the night before must have been crazy for as it was for me, but as ever all i wanted to do was please master and it was obvious there was nothing i would do to do so, it was obvoius that master didnt like the shy version of her he much more prefared the slut fron the night before not knowing how many time hes seen her before, as my mum started to dress he walked over to her till his flacid cock was inches from her face "arent you forgetting something bitch!!"

she looked at me with a almost defeated look on her face before she stood from the bed, she lifted her skirt removing her panties and handed them to him, a small smile appeared on her face before she dropped to her knees taking masters cock in her mouth, master demanded we sit and watch as she sucked like a champion till master started to moan, "you know where i like it slut!" without a word she pulled his cock from her mouth wanking him close to her face, her mouth wide open and her tongue stretched out as master started covering her face and tongue with his delicious spunk, as she milked to last drops from his amazing cock "now what!?" i didnt have a clue what to expect till just a simple "thank you sir!" fell from her lips.

master took her knickers and started to wipe the mess from her face, once she was as good as clean he handed them to her and without a hint of hesitation she stood up and put them back on, rubbing his cum into her cunt, i knew master had a way of getting whatever he wanted but i never in my wildest dreams thought he be able to turn my strong mother into his slut, but there she was with a panty load of his spunk ready to start her day as normal.

after the show we all dressed although i didnt have any cloths, just the outfit master had bought, my plan was to wear matts shirt but master loved the thought of me walking back the way i was, as ever i agree'd, what a site we must have looked as we went out into the hallway the day befores bride wearing almost nothing just white langerie that barely contained her large milky tits, the groom with his trousers and open shirt, followed by the mother of the bride and the man that had given her away, luckily we didnt see anyone as matt and i left my mum and master in the lift as we went back to our room, were we he fucked me in the shower once more before we packed up and left the hotel.

the next few weeks were almost usuall i carried on spending alternate weeks living with master and matt, the only differance being my mum would often be staying at masters house when i did, we got extremly close over the next weeks (wink wink) untill the time finally arrived, one a night i was staying with master, almost 9 months pregnant but still his horny whore, i was lied in bed sucking his cock, as my mum was eating my pussy, when my contractions started, believe it or not even with the pain i continued sucking masters cock untill he filled my mouth with one more hot load before i was to become a mother. matt picked us up and we all went to the hospital and 7 hours later i had the most beautifull baby boy.

its been two years now and where still the same, sadly my mum and master didnt last that long shes now seeing a great man who loves her and makes her happy, we still see alot of linda and ben (who are happily raising a one year old gorgous black baby, matt and i have never been happier, and master is still a huge part of our lives, we never bothered with the paternity test, me and matt did go on the cruise, it was amazing, the weather was amazing and we had sooo much fun so much so we brought home another person although i think were pretty sure hes not matts (lol) but thats another story ..........

the end....

really hoped you enjoyed my first story, i lost my way once or twice but i thank you for not making me feel like a tit lol xxxx

Dartford

Loved the story. Thank you xxx

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Brilliant. Thank you for taking the time to write it. Really enjoyed it.

Near MK

Great opening for the next story, loved reading this