FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Friends Girlfriend

Friends Girlfriend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So i’ve known james and jess for nearly a year now, always at a mutual friends parties and i’ve always thought she was fit, she was small and petite but with a big fat ass and a devilish look in her eyes, i caught her staring a few times but never took any action until the other month...

We was all in the garden having a smoke and i clocked her looking again, but this time she was led down on the outdoor sofas, i got my phone out and snapchatted a picture of her, to her saying she’s half asleep, she replied jokingly to which i replied back with more sarcasm. I didn’t think of this is in any flirtatious way just having a laugh with her until she tells me to shut up. I reply with “make me” and she snaps me back but with a picture of her legs and feet this time saying “i could if i wanted to x” also adding a kiss onto the end of it, now i know it’s flirting and i like it, i reply asking how and blah blah blah.

Time passes of cheeky snaps and sex eyes and her boyfriend comes out and asks if we’re gunna come back in or am i shagging his mrs out here (i wish) we head inside and they all say they’re getting in the hottub, she goes in the bedroom to get her swimwear on and when she come out she just looks at me straight away and then turns instantly as soon as we make eye contact just to show off that fat ass

I take no time in getting my gear off and get in the hottub but just sat on the edge with my legs in, james is sat across from me and jess is too my right, i start fucking with the jets and she laughs it off but moves away from them because of her hair but ends up pretty much sat right next to me, i brush my foot across her ass, i keep noticing her very slowly and not to often but moving closer to sitting on my foot, she keeps doing it till a point where i just move my foot right underneath her so now her pussy is on my toes, i don’t know why but i start to get a semi

I start to wiggle my toes on her pussy, pushing up into it, i know she’s enjoying it because she’s pushing down onto it and slowly grinding, all while james her boyfriend is sat right opposite us, time passes and he gets out and says that he’s going for a shower, it’s about 3am now and it was only a small gathering so a few people had gone home and i know a couple was crashed out.

I ask her, do you like sitting on my foot to which she giggles maybe and starts to grind abit more but alot less sneakily. I put my hands on her shoulders and started to massage her a little while she grinds away. I lean forward and whisper into her ear i’ve got something better you can sit and grind on if you want, she lets out a sharp breath and told me she’d like that, that was my go ahead, with that i slid my hand down the front of her shoulders and straight into her bikini top and massage her breast, she moans and calls me naughty

I tell her that thing she wanted to sit on was getting excited and she turned around fast with excitement and just looked up at me, i was wearing loose shorts and you could see it from a mile off, she just grinned and she put her hands up my shorts and started to play with it, she knew we didn’t have much time so she tossed it fast but gentle, i grabbed her hand and said i’m going to have to put it somewhere, she said about james to which I reassured her that i could still hear the shower and i would be able to hear the doors

She pulled my shorts down and grabbed my cock with her freshly acryliced hands and took a mouthful of my cock all whilst looking me in the eye

It was so warm and wet, she had one tit out and a part of her ass was sticking out of the water, she carried on sucking whilst i played with her tits and forcing her to go deeper but being careful she didn’t gag to loud, she sucked fast whilst tossing it until i blew my loud in her mouth, it was so hot, she looked up at me, smiled and stuck her tongue out and then swallowed it all, she then come back to my cock and cleaned it all up nice with her tongue, i made her stand up on the seats and she asked what for, i told her to trust me, so she did.

She stood up and i turned her around and told her to lean over, i pulled her panties to the side and took one big lick and suck of her pussy to which she moaned oh my fucking god out to and that’s when i heard the bathroom door close, i pulled her panties straight and gave her tap to get back in, she sat down across from me

I grabbed my packet of fags, lit one and grabbed my glass all as james walked out the door, to what ahe said, bloody hell again?! If i catch you two alone anymore i might have to think something is going on which he laughed off and i joked no thanks mate you can keep her, she seems like a right handful, whilst looking at her all smug and naughty whilst i took a drag of my cigarette.

The night was quiet and slow after that, we stayed up and chatted abut longer until heading to the sofas, as james was sorting them out she grabbed my cock and said dob’t Forget big boy you never finished what you started and bit my lip, i wanted to not just finish eating her pussy now but i wanted to fuck her silly

A few weeks have passed and we’ve been snapping each other and arranged a time to meet up...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't wait to hear more

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Looking forward to more

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Nice story!

By *azKayeMan  over a year ago

blackpool

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *itbit!Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

By *randyjackCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Naughty but sounds good.

Love it.

Very hot

Any more to add to this?

By *inchoncamukMan  over a year ago

london/kent

Continue this one or shall i tell another about the girl from a old job

Continue

By *.jellyMan  over a year ago

jacksonville

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

More please

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

[Removed by poster at 20/06/19 14:44:22]

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

So the day come to meeting, we chose to meet at hers seeing as i still lived with parents who work different shift and her parents and james worked in the day, she had just finished her first year at uni so was home alot, i drove to hers and parked up around the corner, i felt nervous this time around because how planned it all was, i got a text off her saying “when you’re hear just come in and lock the door behind you they’ve all left” i sat in the car for another 15mins and had a couple cigarettes to calm the nerves, i had no idea why i was nervous, i finally plucked up the courage and left to go to hers, i got to the door and opened it and it was silent, not a single noise, i locked the door behind me, i walked on into the kitchen and there she was, i remember it like yesterday. No make up but still beautiful, smooth brown legs wearing a little skimpy silk dressing gown.

I could feel my cock throbbing, she asked if i wanted a cup of tea to which i replied i’d rather something else and she giggled and asked what may that be, i replied “you” she turned to me and looked at me with a straight face, she walked over slowly whilst undoing her gown, it fell open and there she was wearing nothing underneath, i could only see one tit but i could definitely see that clean shaven pussy of hers, it was soo neat and tidy

She finally got to me and come up close and went onto her tip toes and whispered in my ear “then why don’t you have me” i grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up and she wrapped her legs round me and our lips locked instantly but it was nice rough kissing we went into the bedroom, i threw her on the bed and told her to get that gown off, she looked with excitement and nodded and took it off, i took my shirt off and climbed on top of her and started to snog her rough whilst pushing my hard cock into her pussy through my shorts, i start to kiss her neck and work my way down to her tits and start to suck them and bite whilst massaging them, i slide a hand down inbetween her legs and start to play with her pusst, it’s sooo wet, i bring my hand up and stick my fingers in her mouth and she sucks them clean,

With no time i slide down her body with my tongue and start to eat her pussy nice and sloppy, getting it allll nice and wet, making her moan and squeeze my head with her thighs, i turn her over and start to eat it from behind, making her moan louder and eat it until she’s about to cum then stop, i take my shorts off and slide my hard cock inside her a little, just teasing, she tells me to stop and that she wants it down her throat before it goes in her pussy

She climbs off the bed and gets on her knees and starts to swallow my cock whole, sucking it real sloppy and gagging on it until i can’t take no more and i pick her up by her hair and throw her on the bed, she sticks her ass up and i start to fuck her nice and rough, she’s screaming my name as i fuck her from behind and moaning how big i am, i flip her over and put her legs on my shoulders and carry on fucking her but slower, deeper strokes, i see her eyes start to roll back and she grabs me and says let me go on top please, i roll over and she climbs on and omg she rode my cock so good, best i’ve ever had and I haven’t had better since she starts to bounce on it and moans my name whilst digging her nails into my chest and starts to moan louder “im gunna cum, jack, im gunna cum” and then tell me she wants me to fill her up with my cum and within seconds of saying that she lets out a scream, tenses up and moans my name whilst she cums all whilst bouncing on my cock, seconds later i cum all inside her pushing my face into her tits, we both finally stop and she falls onto my chest and kisses me and then lays there whilst i tickle her ass and back, we finally get separated and clean up

The day was perfect, we led in bed, ate shit food and fucked a couple more times.

After that day we hooked up a couple more times but jess decided that we couldn’t continue because she was starting to like me more than just a fuck and we couldn’t do it because of the situation and our friends and to be honest I already really liked her so it did suck but we’re still friends now, still go to the same parties and just hopefully one day i get to sleep or be with her again even tho i still get the odd cheeky snap

i have a couple more stories which are all true if anyone’s interested just let me know below and i’ll pick a couple and ask you lot which ones would u like

By *xxxMan  over a year ago

Bedford & Chester

By *ilcan5328Man  over a year ago

swansea

I'd like to hear them all

Yeah I think you should post them all lol