FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Capri

Capri

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *utchersDog OP   Man  over a year ago

Colchester

Capri

Somehow I'd foolishly left for work an hour earlier than usual. Perhaps it's because my head was still “on the pillow” so to speak that I was just on auto pilot. My wife was in the bathroom before I was, she'd recently started a new job that had her up at the crack of dawn and she came home later than me, but she only worked four days a week whilst I done five.

As I stood there at the bus stop a dark blue capri drove past slowly, caught in the usual school run traffic. I didn't really pay it much attention at first, though I noted that the driver was an indian lass, thin, though with a decent rack pressing against her blouse, the lace of her bra leaving a clear pattern on the plain white blouse as it pressed through. Her hair was dark, almost solid black and brushed over one eye, though her eyes were hidden by a large pair of sunglasses.

Ok, I admit it I have a bit of a thing for indian women, have done since.. well I don't know when really.

The traffic crawled past, I checked the app on my phone, the bus had gone from three minutes to ten minutes, clearly caught in the traffic that moved sluggishly in front of me. If I walked round the corner I'd be able to get a different bus. I wasn't in a rush but it did mean I could get a sausage roll or something from the bakery for a change. That was the deciding factor, and so off I went round the corner for a different bus stop.

Imagine my horror then as a bus arrived at the stop I'd left when I was to far from it to run and catch it.

“You alright hun?” a gentle softly accented voice from no where, no, from the kerb.

I turned and saw the capri. The window was wound down and leaning over was the darkly gorgeous woman I'd noted just a few minutes before.

“Thought i'd get a different bus for a change..”

“..And missed the one you was going to get. You going into town yeah? Jump in, i'll give you a ride..” she opened the passenger door for me, I climbed in. The rich scent of leather and pine brought back so man memories. I'd lost my virginity to a girl over the bonnet of a capri in a pub car park so many years ago.

“Cheers..” I said as I took her in. White blouse, breasts pushing against the silky fabric, just above the knee skirt that looked like it was was leather, thick dark tights on her long and lithe legs that went into the foot well of the car.

“Oh not a problem, we're both going the same way after all.”

She pulled off from the kerb and we started off on the way into town, normally a half hour long tedious bus journey.

Her long nails were painted a dark metallic green, complimenting her skin in a strange way, they gripped the wheel except when she was changing gear.

I was half expecting her to join the slow moving traffic but she kept to the back roads fr some five minutes before she turned to me.

“So, I hope you don't mind me asking but are you single..” She looked at my hand, I never wore my wedding ring so there wasn't a tan line or anything.

“As the day I was born” I lied “You?”

“Divorcing.”

“Sorry to hear that”

“Don't be, I wasn't able to be happy with them. I'm happier now.”

“Fair enough”

“Oh blast..”

“What's up?”

“I've left something back home. Would you be late if we took a quick detour?”

“I'm running early for a change so I'm in no rush” I replied.

For another five minute we drove in silence except for the noise of the engine and passing traffic before we pulled up onto the driveway of a large house.

“If you're running early do you fancy a cuppa.. I'm running a little early myself as well..”

“Sure why not” I said and got out from the car and followed her, her low heeled suede boots clacking on the driveway bricks, into the house.

The kitchen was spacious, and I watched as she filled a kettle and bent over to get a couple of mugs from a cupboard, the skirt riding up and showing more of her long legs.

“How'd you like it” she asked over her shoulder

I walked behind her, placing a hand on her hip, another turning her face to me.

“I like to take them from behind..” I ground my stiffening cock against her arse and she pushed back a little as our lips locked.

Our kiss was sloppy and rushed, tongues squirming over each other wetly, and she bent over the counter just a little. She was the same height as me and her pert arse pushed against the leather of her skirt.

“I like it white and hot..” she said coyly as I unzipped the skirt from behind and watched it fall to the floor leaving her there in her blouse, tights and heels.

I pulled down her tights, barely past the cheeks, as she stepped out of the skirt and kicked it off to one side.

I unzipped my trousers, leaving the belt and button done up, and eased my cock and balls from inside before guiding her long nailed hand to it.

She grasped it firmly, moving slowly up and down pressing it against her black and red lace trimmed knickers.

“Mmmm that feels so good honey..” she crooned as my cock pushed the fabric between her cheeks “you want to do me there... I'm clean there..” she asked, her words suddenly halting in her throat.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

"Jump I I'll give you a ride "

In more ways than one

By *itman6969Man  over a year ago

stirling

love capris had loads plenty stories.

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Nice more please thanks

Mmmm

Colchester

I placed a hand on her hip, pulling her hard against my cock, pre-cum smearing across the dark silk of her knickers as my other hand went to her hair, taking a generous handful.

There were no words between us, none were needed as she pulled her knickers to one side over one cheek exposing the darkness until she pulled her cheeks open revealing the clean pucker of her ring.

She pushed back against me, my cock sliding between her thighs, the slickness of her cunt hot against my shaft until she pulled forward and I moved my hand from her hip to my cock guiding it to her waiting ring.

I pushed gently against her, though I was hard I wasn't iron rigid like you see in the films, there was still flex and movement to my cock and it pushed against her, sliding between her cheeks, the head gently nudging her.

“Put it in me...” she whispered.

It hadn't occurred to me that I was about to penetrate her, anally violate her with no sense of protection beyond my own primal urge which she stoked as she eased on to me.

Her ring stretching slowly about the tip of my cock, my pre-cum and her own cunt juices acting as lubricant enough to allow the penetration with relative ease.

“Oh fuck..” she moaned, head resting on the counter top, cool against her brow until I pulled the handful of hair back and her head lifted from the side so she stood pressed against me, my cock being swallowed by her warm arse slowly as she grew accustomed to its size and girth.

I slid my hand from guiding my cock up to one of hers, our fingers intertwining in a curiously romantic gesture. She let go with her other hand from her cheek and both closed about the shaft of my cock keeping it firmly guided, and moved round to the front of her knickers.

I could hear the soft noise of moisture as she began to finger herself, the gentle lap lap lap a her finger stirred between her outer labia. With that noise I pushed the rest of my cock into her with a grunt and kept it buried deep in her like that for a few moments before slowly easing back, the length of my shaft appearing between her arse cheeks once more until only the tip remained in her and pushed violently back in bringing a sharp cry.

“YES!” she cried as my cock thrust back into her, buried deeply once more and held it there in her whilst she frigged faster, fingers probing inside of her now. “Don't stop... please don't stop” she breathed.

Between the pair of us we found a pace, a slow withdrawal and a sudden sharp thrust that edged her closer to her orgasm with each hard shunt into her.

Our fingers unentwined and she leaned against the side with her free hand whilst I raised my hand and slapped her arse hard as I thrust into her. Her knees buckled, suddenly weak, and she was held up by little more than her hand, the handful of hair I held onto and my erection.

I pushed deeply into her, slipping the hand that spanked her underneath and around her stomach to hold her up letting go of her hair and placing the other hand around the front, this time across her breasts, still clad in the white blouse, and pulled her upright. The hand she was using to hold herself up with found its way to the aide of my face and again we kissed, tongues urgent and darting this time as she held my cock deep in her before once again standing upright, her held tightly against me, we found a new rhythm.

I pushed her against the kitchen counter, speeding up my thrusts, our lips still locked together. With each thrust up into her arse she moaned and trembled but made no move to stop me only pushing her fingers deeper and harder into herself.

“Fuck.. don't stop honey don't stop... yes....” the tumble of words came out of her mouth between bouts of wet kissing “Fuck my desi bitch arse.. fuck me... fuck me..”

My legs were growing strained from the continued thrusting and my body wanted to release.

“I'm gonna cum in your arse...” I told her, gruntingly, feeling the pressure build in me.

“No.. please no... I've never had that...” she started to protest but it was to late, we was both lost in the moment and the words she spoke meant nothing really to either of us.

My thrusts and her bucking back against me sped up to a crescendo of pace and cries, the soft soppy sound of her fingering herself had stopped, now she held the counter with both hands, knuckles going white as she held on to the side.

“FUCK!!!” I grunted as I came in her with a deep push. My cock throbbed, twitching inside her as my load was released, twice, three times.. a fourth... each twitch delivering yet more cum into her tight anus.

“Oh.. oh god...” she sobbed, breathing hard, as I pulled out gently.

A trickle of creamy white spunk escaping before the pucker tightened up locking it all away inside her.

My cock twitched again, a small spurt splashing over the lace and silk covered arse cheek quickly soaking in and staining the fabric.

Guildford

Colchester

We both took a few moments to regain our breath, neither quit believing just what had actually transpired.

“Oh..” she said quietly “I done it.. I really done it..”.

Her words were barely a whisper but they carried a huge sense of achievement in them. She was proud of what she'd done. Picked up a stranger, brought him home and allowed herself to be fucked in a way that not even her husband was ever allowed to do. And even more importantly, no condom.

When fucking her husband she'd always insisted on one. She wasn't interested in having children, especially not with him. She was already a disgrace to her family, the fact that she was divorcing the man they had chosen for her and that even after ten yeas of marriage she still hadn't had any children. But now she was sinking to new depths. Well, if they knew about what she'd just done they'd certainly say such things but they didn't thankfully.

“So, where's your bathroom” I asked. My cock was starting to go a little flaccid and I wanted to give it a quick wash.

“Upstairs, down the landing second door on the right” she replied a smile on her face as she pulled her tights back up and looked for where she'd kicked the skirt off to.

I went upstairs and she followed but went to a different door, a bedroom I guessed.

I quickly washed my now flaccid cock, it was clean anyway, though smeared with the spunk i'd left in her arse. After drying off on a hand towel I went back out to the landing. The door to the room she had gone into was still open and I leant against the frame looking in.

The room was decorated in creams and golds. Clearly her husband wanted to provide for her and didn't spare the cash to keep her happy.

She had put the leather skirt on her bed and removed her white blouse revealing her dark golden skin. She had removed her black tights but still wore the back silk knickers with their red lacy trim and I saw for the first time that her bra matched.

She was beautiful to look at and I stood there just basking in her glory. Her eyes caught mine in a mirror and she smiled before going to a wardrobe and pulled out a rather conservative looking outfit. Loose trousers, a tunic that stopped just around her knees and a headscarf. They were a fine cotton, richly embroidered with whorls and petals in golden thread that contrasted with the blue of the fabric.

I walked over to her, taking her by the shoulder and eased her down on to the bed, pulling her legs up. I began kissing one ankle, down to the knee, repeating this on the other leg before descending further and again repeating until I came level to her knickers, and that slight stain from my cum on one lace edged cuff.

Licking her through the fabric, the swell of her labia pushing against the fabric, the clear indication that she was fully shaven as the fabric clung to her skin where I licked. She was already wet, no doubt from her earlier masturbation, and as I pulled the lace edging to one side I saw for the first time her cunt.

Hairless, not shaved or waxed but naturally hairless.

It would be unfair to compare her to others I'd slept with in the past, but for some reason I considered hers to be the prettiest I'd ever seen. The dark inner lips slightly poking out, the hood of her clit slightly swollen due to her arousal. And the rich perfume of her arousal.. it was all to much and I pushed my mouth to her, tongue sliding inside tasting her slightly bitter musk.

“No... not here...” she murmured as a hand clenched the thick quilt beneath her.

I looked up, our eyes met again.

“It might not mean much but this is our marriage bed...”

“And you're divorcing” I reminded her “What better way to celebrate that than by fucking some random guy in it knowing that later tonight your husband will try to paw at you whilst you're still satisfied from being fucked earlier in the day...”

My words melted her resolve and she nodded, closing her eyes and leaning her head back and I once more descended to her waiting open legs and the pleasure found between them.

For five minutes I poked, probed, tasted and devoured her, soft murmurs rising from her, hands clasping and twisting in the quilt as my own stroked along her thighs, or a finger inserted into her.

She bucked and writhed against my face, allowing me to do what ever I wanted to her with my mouth and tongue before we were both satisfied enough from that.

I unbuckled my belt and slipped out of my trousers. My cock was growing hard again and I wanted her. I wanted to fuck her where she and her husband would lay at night. I wanted to push my cock into that wet dark place.

She scrabbled to get my shirt off and I quickly removed my boxers and socks. She was still there in her bra and knickers, which had since been moved back in place.

“So, you want your cute desi cunt fucked by a white guy?” I asked her, cock throbbing and hard.

She didn't reply, only moved back on the bed, laying her head on the pillows and pulled her knickers once again to one side opening her legs and inviting me in with her actions.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Oh wow this is good, don't stop now please

Colchester

As I climbed onto the bed, half crouched in front of her open legs I once again took hold of her ankles, marvelling at the smooth firm flesh of her legs, else where they were utterly hairless. No signs of razor or wax having ever touched them.

I bent her legs so her opened wide, knees almost under her shoulders. Her ankles came to rest above my shoulders, the firm calves resting either side of my head. And as I penetrated her her muscles bunched before relaxing. The end slipped inside her, she was so wet and I was eager to be in her. The warmth of her was glorious, feeling every part of my cock slipping into her slow before pulling out fully and once again penetrating her slowly.

“So, ever fucked a white guy” I asked leaning down so that her breasts pushed against my chest, our faces were just a few inches away.

“Once, when I was in college... he was travelling india...” With each slow penetration and withdrawal she told me a little more.

“He would keep me after class for lessons... showed me what an uncut cock looked like.. showed me how to kiss it, lick it, take it in my mouth.. before he put me on a desk and fucked me...”

Her eyes found mine.

“Your cock is so much better than his ever was” She pulled me down for a kiss, unwrapping her legs from my shoulders and putting them behind my back, pulling me closer to her so our bodies were pressed against each other.

“And what about your husband...” I asked as I pulled out, toying with her lips, sliding my cock along the length of her cleft, head finding clit and rubbing against her a while as she bit her lip from how good it felt for her.

“Arranged. A cousin of my fathers friend. At first I liked him, he'd shower me in gifts but then we grew apart when we brought this house and he stopped buying me so much.. oh.. yes.. there... yes honey..”

Her accent had grown thicker, oddly melodic still though.

“Has your husband ever fucked your beautiful ass?”

“No.. I never let him. He asked once, I told him he was dirty.. that he made me dirty..”

“But you let me...”

“I want to feel dirty with you...mmm I can feel it in me...”

Our sex was slow, nothing hurried like before, bodies grinding against each other in this most basic of positions, and she moaned gently as I pushed a little deeper and a little faster.

“You want to feel dirty...”

“Yes.. make me a dirty desi whore...”

I pulled out of her, rolling her over on to her side, lifting one leg up, and pulling her knickers aside again. A trickle of cum had escaped her anus, just a small amount, and I rubbed by cock against it before pushing back into her waiting hairless cunt, one sharp deep thrust that brought a load groan from her.

In this position I could go a little deeper, she had only to lay there and take what was given to her

I picked up the pace, fucking her deeper and faster until her hand grasped my arm, her eyes were screwed up, mouth closed, clearly trying to hold herself back from a loud orgasm.

I cold feel her quivering around my cock, body shuddering as I kept on.

“Cum for me babe..” I said gently, repeating myself until it became a mantra or meme that wormed its way in to her head and she opened her eyes a little, her mouth followed, each breath a moan or a grunt, sometimes a nothing more than a confirmation, those urgent hard “Yes's” that pushed me on to go faster.

The constant slopping noise of my cock sliding in and out of her was a constant steady rhythm, my own voice joined hers, the grunts, the confirmations, the hard breaths.

Through it she grew louder, bucking and writhing against my pounding cock and came loudly, going still as I continued to pump at her. I wasn't going to cum again, not so soon.

I eased out of her, pulling her by her arm upright until she sat up and I knelt in front of her.

“Does your husband make you suck his cock when he's been on you..”

“No.. I tell him it's dirty...” She didn't get the chance to say much else as my cock was at her lips, suddenly in her mouth, delivering back to her the bitter musk of her own taste.

I held her head there, moving my hips back and forth to push my still hard cock in her mouth.

Her eyes were closed, and she was moaning from it, the vibration on my cock made me want to cum again but I knew that for now I was spent and pulled out as she began to lick along the shaft and deliver a final kiss on the tip.

“So, you dirty desi whore, how does it feel to let a white guy fuck your arse... to fuck you in your marital bed... to make you suck his cock thats been deep in you...”

“Dirty...” she whispered looking up at me before looking at the bed side drawer and taking a watch from it “Aha, found it! This is what I came back for... we should get dressed...”

And within five minutes we were both dressed, I in my shirt and trousers and her in her blue and gold outfit.

“You want a lift into town?” She asked as we walked downstairs.

I turned to look at her, she looked so different. Like any one of the indian mothers out there in town, not like the woman in the leather skirt and tight white blouse.

“Please, if that's alright” I replied and followed her out to the front. The Capri was sat next to another vehicle another ford, but this time a smaller less sporty thing.

She unlocked and I climbed in.

“This is my car, my husband doesn't know I drive his capri.. it sits in the garage or in front of the house. He takes it out to wash it, to show it off for a few days before putting it away again.”

“I like the capri, it suited you. This car makes you look like a mum waiting to go shopping...”

“Well, if you happen t be getting the bus again next friday...”

I nodded knowing what she meant.

I knew she'd drive along, pick me up, we'd go some where her house, maybe mine whilst my wife was out, and we'd fuck more.

She wanted to feel dirty and had been repressed by her husband and her family.

“What time does your husband get home from work” I asked her.

“Around eight. Why?”

“Meet me after work, lets drive some where and i'll fuck you on the bonnet of your husbands prize car..”

Her smile was wide at the thought of this.

It also meant that I wouldn't have to take her back to my place to fuck her. She thought I was single after all..

By *.jellyMan  over a year ago

jacksonville

Great read

Guildford

"Great read "