FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cheat..... again....

Cheat..... again....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I knew I would be meeting him that evening.... That was why I made sure I fully prepared and looked as good as I could...

Before going out, I shaved myself to perfection.... going over my pussy more times than I have ever done before so that I was certain I was absolutely pristine for him.....

As I prepared my pussy was becoming increasingly soaked.... knowing that it was likely he would using it that evening…..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *omlee567Man  over a year ago

South

I want to be perfect for him.... To give me an extra check, I ask my best friend, Jess, who is getting ready with me, if she would inspect my pussy for me. I am desperate to ensure there is not a single stray hair... my pussy and bum need to be perfect if I am going to cheat with him tonight....

To be honest, Jess was a bit shocked at first, but as I led back on the bed, she knelt between my legs and slowly pushed my knees apart…… With her face only a few inches from my drenched smooth pussy she closely inspects my preparations...

The seconds pass slowly and I know what is coming but it shocks me all the same as Jess’ tongue lashes over my clit, all over my smooth pussy…..

I can hear my husband downstairs as my friend licks my pussy and I contract with a silent orgasm… the tip of her middle finger gently massaging the bud of my tight asshole….. I explode into her mouth…..

Recovering… I quickly get dressed…. Leather skirt… low cut vest top.....slutty heeled boots…. Black lacy thong… my throbbing clit super-sensitive against the material…

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This sounds like it’s going to be fun

This is brilliant, please tell us more

Hope there's more to come soon

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *exyeyez23Man  over a year ago

Lytham St Anne’s

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Ffs u didnt even thank jess for such a indept inspection

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Hot hot hot.

Can't wait for more

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

[Removed by poster at 20/06/19 17:28:23]

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Bring it on

As the taxi turns up to take us into Bristol Jess and I rush down our drinks. My husband gives me a quick kiss and tells me to have fun.... oh, I am going to have fun I think to myself.....

Jess and I have a great laugh in the bars around the Harbourside - flirting and chatting with lots of guys who are out for a good-time.

I know I am not going to be meeting up with ‘him’ though until later, but I am feeling super-horny… D, as I will call him, works in the warehouse where I work. I have been flirting with him for ages and though he is shy, he has started flirting back.... a few little chats here and there. The odd late night WhatsApp message.... it has all been building to tonight.

It is now after 10pm and Jess and I are heading for the place we are meeting D and his mates. We have had quite a few drinks and I am feeling good. I have been hit on quite a lot and had compliments about the short skirt and boots which is making me feel sexy.

When we meet he gives me a kiss on both cheeks, but lingers just a little too long and too close to my face… his big hands on my hips….. I know it is on with him right there……

The Bar is packed… we have all now had loads more drinks and D and I end up at the bar together… he is stood behind me as we are queuing up in the crowd… I slowly push my bum back against him… grinding my ass against his growing cock….. I can feel his hand on my bum, reaching under the hem of my short leather skirt….. I part my legs a little knowing what is going to happen…….

There in the crowd at the bar, I feel his big hands moving towards my pussy….. I can hear how excited his breathing is in my ear. I quickly look around to make sure no-one is looking, but it is so packed, no-one can see…..

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *randyjackCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Great read so far

This is going to be another great read

D rubs his big rough hand along my lacy underwear…. My juices have soaked through the delicate tiny thong completely…… I feel him slowly manoeuvre the material to one side…. In one swift movement he buries two fingers deep inside my soaking pussy which is totally prepared to take him……

Standing there at the bar, surrounded by people my knees go weak as I briefly think of my husband at home..... I have been a cheating slut again, and I know things are going to go much further……

I push back on his fingers, taking him even deeper inside my cheating hole….. leaning back, I whisper to him, ‘yes, use me like a slut’…… his hard cock pushes firmly into my back…..

We are now at the front of the queue so D pulls his fingers out. He casually licks them in front of me looking into my eyes with a naughty glint.... I look around and see Jess across the bar looking straight at me and smiling….. she knows that I have already been a cheating slut...

Loving this

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

More drinks and lots of flirting later D takes me to a quiet corner of the busy bar... boxing me into the corner he looks at me fiercely and tells me to remove my underwear….

I don’t even argue or look around to see who might be looking… my eyes are not leaving his.... I simply take them down and step my naughty heeled boots through the tiny piece of lacy material and hand them over to him.

He puts them in his jeans pocket…. My hot pussy is now utterly exposed….. D kisses me deeply, and runs one big finger between my smooth pussy lips. Leaning his mouth next to my ear, he tells me that when we get back to the others, he wants me to dance for him….

The leather skirt is dangerously short and I know instantly he is telling me he wants me to show him the pussy and bum I have prepared so meticulously for him in the middle of a crowded bar.....

(PS, the pic of 28 January on my profile is not the outfit I wore during the evening of this story, but is the skirt.... you can see how short it is and how exposed my pussy was once D had taken my thong from me....)

By *rCumAlotMan  over a year ago

maidstone

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *atandasmileMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Excellent! And very evocative: I was forced (forced, I tell you ) to go and have a look at that picture to, um, help my already excited imagination along .

Lincoln

By *uvs2snogMan  over a year ago

crawley

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

That would be a fantastic view he had, I bet a few others caught a glimpse too

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

Hot x

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Oh - ever so naughty!!

More

Absolutely brilliant keep going x

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

I grab Jess and tell her I want to dance... we stand just to the side of D and his mates and start dancing with each other.... Jess looks super hot.... with her long blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes, short dress and heels, she looks stunning....

We dance with each other.... teasing and touching each other.... hands running over each other’s bodies.... the boys have pretty much stopped talking now and are just watching us.

I catch D’s eye and he is looking at me with a naughty smile. I turn my back to him and keeping my legs perfectly straight bend over.... I feel the short leather skirt ride up and I know my smooth pussy is on display.... not just to him, but to his mates too.... I don’t dare turn round to look at them!!!

wow so very horny more please

By *otplaying4nowWoman  over a year ago

doncaster

Lincoln

Mmmmm that would be a perfect view

Excellent tell me more please

I feel embarrassed, but also super naughty and strangely powerful.... I grab Jess, stroke her cheek and gently kiss her on the lips... she is responding exactly as I know she would as our tongues explore each other’s mouth...

I feel so tipsy, I guess a mix of the booze and the excitement... as we kiss, I move Jess around so her back now faces D and the boys.... I move my hands down her body, over her bum and on to her legs.... slowly, slowly I move my hands back up, but this time underneath her dress hem.... she looks into my eyes with sudden panic as we continue to kiss, but She can see in my eyes it is ok.....

I slowly reveal her gorgeous bum to D and the guys..... I never knew that she wasn’t wearing underwear, but we soon all find out as I expose her .....

I am looking into D’s eyes as Jess’ bum is fully on display.... I can see the excitement as he leans forward.... without breaking eye contact with him, I ease my middle finger between Jess’ tight bum cheeks to find her little bud...

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Mmmmmm such a sexy tease

This is good stuff

harrogate

I hear the boys give a little cheer as I reveal Jess’ lovely bum to them... I also feel Jess shudder as I press the tip of my finger again her tight bum hole.... but her body relaxes and my finger slips inside her...

We both freeze, look at each other, laugh and straighten our clothes up, finally remembering we are in a bar in the middle of Bristol!!! I look around and whilst our little group has seen what happened, no-one else appears to have taken much notice....

Making our excuses, Jess and I rush off to the loo, giggling all the way...

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Wow

After a short queue, Jess and I squeeze into a cubicle together. Jess leans again the door chatting away as I pee...

‘What was happening at the bar then’, she asks... I just smile at her....

‘I am guessing his fingers were exploring....’. Again, I just smile...

‘You are such a cheating slut’.... she says and laughs..... just the words she uses makes my tummy flip and my clit tingle.... I am a cheating slut....

As I have finished peeing, I reach for some loo roll, but Jess stops me..... ‘I’ve always wanted to try this she says.... she stands me up and pulls my leather skirt up.... then she kneels in front of my and starts lash her tongue over my wet pussy.... I spread my legs as wide as I can in the tight toilet cubicle as she licks the last drips of pee from my smooth pussy.... giving my clit a hard suck as she finishes...

Leaning back, she gives me a big smile with her wet lips.... ‘yum....’, she says, looking straight into my eyes.... then she gets up off her knees and moves me out of the way so she can sit on the loo and pee...

My clit is now hypersensitive.... tonight is turning out to be amazing and it is still relatively early....

Great story can't wait for more! !

Lincoln

‘So what are you looking for this evening then?’ I ask Jess as she sits on the loo...

‘After what you did in the bar, I really want my bum to be used’ is her reply. My tummy flips again as I look at my gorgeous friend and imagine her taking a big cock straight up her gorgeous tight bumhole.... some guys is going to be very lucky ....!!

She finishes her pee and pulls the flush etc.... in a flash of inspiration I quickly tell her to bend over and pull her lovely blue dress up over her bum.....

Well, if she is going to have her bum used, it had better be prepared... as she balances carefully on her lovely stilettos, I ease her firm bum cheeks apart.... there it is, her tight little asshole.... I have never licked her bum before .... I move my mouth closer and after a couple of gentle kisses near her hole and quickly lash my tongue for the first time over her naughtiest of holes...

harrogate

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Loving this story.

Lincoln

The taste and the feeling is exquisite.... her tight bumhole is So smooth as I firstly lash my tongue over it, then probe firmly against it... I can feel the hole gently yielding but the noise from the girls waiting for a cubicle is growing and we realise we need to get out.... straightening our clothes, I give Jess a quick kiss, slipping my tongue, which has just been trying to invade her bum hole, into her mouth... she groans in pleasure / frustration as I pull away giggling....

Lincoln

As we walk back to the boys, Jess whispers, ‘my bum is tingling and after licking your pee I feel so horny I could explode’..... I know exactly where she is coming from....

‘Dare game’.... she says.... this is something we have played for years on nights out, particularly when we are really pissed, and usually gets massively out of hand....!! ‘First to get fingered’ she says.... I laugh and agree thinking that there is no way I can lose with D there, but before I can do anything she walks straight over to D and wraps her arms around his neck..... dancing very provocatively with him..... cheeky cow!!!

A competition is a completion though so I stand with D’s mate and ask them if they enjoyed the dance just now and fancied dancing with me...

Two of the boys immediately start dancing with me, sandwiching me between them... J is behind me grinding his cock into my back and R is in front of me. I put my arms round his neck pulling him tight to me...

They feel amazing, their hot bodies rubbing against me....

I look across at Jess and D.... D has his back to me, but Jess is holding him tight and looking at me over his shoulder.... smiling, she licks her finger and gives me the i’ve Won hand signal... the naughty slut has been fingered by my target guy..... !!!!!

harrogate

Fantastic story well written too.

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmm

maidstone

Lincoln

This is fantastic, well written lass x

Very sexy story

Naughty but so good

I am feeling a little pissed off that D has abandoned me at the first attention from Jess, but to be honest that didn’t last long... the attention I was receiving from J and R soon took my mind off it.....

R kisses my deeply as I can now feel J’s rock hard cock pushing into my lower back... reaching one hand behind me and sliding it between our bodies, I start to slowly rub his cock.... it feels magnificent- long and thick.... he starts to nibble on my neck and his hands are all over me.... running up and down my sides, over my boobs and down onto my legs...

I am still kissing R as J’s hand quickly slips under the hem of my skirt and reaches round to the front of my pussy.... unhindered by any underwear he starts to rub his big fingers over my smooth area.... finding my clit and pulsing his finger tip on it....

I increase the pace of the rubbing of his cock and he matches the increase in pace and pressure of his pulsing on my clit.....

R is now also starting to grind his hard cock against me... well actually against J’s hand.... the feeling is so intense... being completely sandwiched between these two hot guys as they mimic fucking me as we dance.... I briefly think of my husband at home as the orgasm rips through me... right there in the busy bar...

I desperately want them both.... both cocks using my married pussy..... right there, stood up between them....

Please keep this very erotic story going.

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Great story keep it going

By *uriouscouple99Couple  over a year ago

west lothian

harrogate

maidstone

By *irralnick78Man  over a year ago

wirral

Lincoln

By *uggydomMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

great read

Edinburgh

More please....

harrogate

Wow, more please

By *un Mike 2019Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Holding me tight between them, J’s hand moves from my tingling clit but is quickly replaced by R’s big rough fingers.... he is far less refined that J and quickly pushes a big digit straight inside my soaking wet pussy making me gasp...

I feel J’s hand running up the back of my legs.... and under the hem of my skirt... I know that my skirt has now ridden up and whilst it is dark, anyone who looks closely must be able to see these two guys using my body... as this thought flashes through my mind, J’s fingers reach my pussy from behind.... after moments hesitation, he manoeuvres his finger and pushes it into my pussy alongside R’s....

I know my breathing is completely erratic as J whispers in my ear....’two different guys in your pussy at the same time..... is that how like it you naughty slut.....?’

Looking over my shoulders so I can gaze straight into his eyes, I reply....’yes..... very much.....’

Lincoln

Edinburgh

Mmmmm

Wow