FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 3 some with a twist

3 some with a twist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This story is 100% true and happened to me about 2 years ago.

I was asked by a close friend to house sit while he was away for a weekend. I was happy to help out and while staying at his I had found a couple near by the were looking for a 3some. I emailed them and they invited me round one saturday afternoon.

I jumped in the car and popped over, texting them to say i had arrived when i was outside. They replied saying the door was open and to come straight upstairs. Not needing to be asked twice I went in and made my way upstairs. In the bedroom were a lovely looking couple in there late 40's both naked on the bed and already playing. I stripped off naked and moved over to the woman, kissing her and running my hands over her body, playing with her very erect nipples, making her give me a naughty little smile. Then i moved down her body to a very wet pussy, my tongue flicking her clit from side to side, while i slide two fingers inside her. Looking up seeing her sucking of her hubby as he watched me eating a very tasty pussy. I carried on playing and her hubby moved round to my side of the bed and started sucking on my very hard cock, something that was very horny.

After a while I moved back up the woman to play with those lovely nipples and kiss her. Hubby moved round and put his cock between both our mouths, we both happily kissed and sucked his cock together, making sure to run my tongue down to his balls and give them a little suck as well.

For the next hour we played in a variety of positions all very naughty. I came several times, in her pussy and in his mouth (he loved the taste of cum). once everyone was well and truly worn out i cleaned up and headed back to my friends house.

About an hour later at my friends the door bell went, which scared me a little as it was not my house. I opened the door and there was the woman who i had spent the afternoon fucking. We both looked at each other a little shocked. She asked me what i was doing here, i said my friend lived here, she told me that her son lived here. She had come round to pick up some post. after a short silence we both laughed, she said it was best we didnt tell him. But that she was more than happy to do it again sometime and gave me one more kiss.

I have had a couple more 3somes with them since this time....still not told my friend, dont think he would see the funny side x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Must be all that seaside air. Have to go to Weymouth soon looks like more to munch on than the infamous Tommys Burgers

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you came several times in one hour ??

wow, thats got to be one for the record books

"you came several times in one hour ??

wow, thats got to be one for the record books"

Coming several times isn't an issue, so i doubt be need to contact the guiness book of records just yet!

I was puzzled that you don't know your close friends parents, or perhaps not as close!

very surprising thing to happen though not impossible. I don't know most of my mate's parents or relatives.

Maybe the son and the friend were 2 different people.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The son and friend are same guy we checked lol. As for how I hadn't met her before apparently I had once before in a pub but wasn't till after we remembered as had been cpl of years before.

» Add a new message to this topic