FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A surprise in hotel room

A surprise in hotel room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Met this lady about 17 yrs ago on another site . We chatted and cammed and text for a few yrs but never met up . She lived a few hundred miles from me . After about 5 yrs or do chatting she said I’m coming to your city soon for a few weeks with work . She said fancy a catch up so we did for two wks when she was here . We had plenty of fun and lived out what we chatted about over the yrs . Was amazing . Then 6 months later she messaged me again to say I’m back ur way nx wk for two weeks . Mm I thought more fun everynite in her hotel room . Was a Monday evening she tx come to hotel room at 8 o clock . I said I will indeed . I look forward to it I said . It was a different hotel this time but still in the city . She said when ur at hotel tx me . So when I got to hotel I text her . She told me her room number . She said under the door is card to get in . I got thinking what’s she up to now I wonder .. I was getting all excited and hard . I got out of the lift . Walked to the room . Seen the card under door . Pulled it out to open it . My heart was racing . All dirty thoughts going through my head . Wondering what’s in store me . Cock was busting out from my jeans . Could feel my precum oozing in my boxers . My mind wandering what was about to happen mmm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fantastic start.

As I put the card in slot to open door I opened door . There she was on her knees about 5 feet from door in a pvc dress with zip up the front . Zip open to show cleavage . As I stared at her she said close the door . Oh I said sorry was just admiring the view . I turned and closed the door . God my cock was harder looking st her on her knees . Come to me she ordered . I took a few steps forward slowly . Stop she said that’s far enough . I could see she was wearing knees high leather boots and got a glimps of fish net stockings . Her dress was black boots black and fish nets black . Her hands were rubbing my chest through my shirt . Pulling my nipples through my shirt . Mm she said they are hard . I hope there’s more than ur nipples hard for me . I said take a look at my jeans . Her eyes stared at my crotch Mm she said what’s in here . She said put ur hands by ur side . Her hands moved downwards slowly towards my know rock hard cock . As she touched it with her finger she said oh my . Someone’s all excited this eve . She ran her finger up and down my hard cock through my jeans . She then started to rub it with both hands . God it felt good . I had to stay calm . Did nt want to mess my jeans under neath lol. I kept in control . As she rubbed me she started tuning her tongue up and down my zip of jeans . Her eyes looking up at me . She had that horny look on her face . She undid my belt unzipped my jeans and pulled them down to the floor . She noticed I was commando my cock was so erect . Mmm I like what I see she said . She then rubbed her tits against my cock sliding up and down my shaft . The feel of her pvc dress again my cock felt good . My precum was going on her dress . Oh my she said someone’s leaking . I just stood there . Bend over and lick ur precum of my dress naughty boy . So I did . Let me taste it she said as I put my tongue in her mouth . Yummy she said . Can’t wait for ur load to explode so I can taste it .

Still on her knees her hand is around my shaft slowing stroking it . Sliding her hand up and down my shaft as I moan . You enjoying that she said . I said yes I am . Two hands know stroking me as she ups the tempo my precum splashing on her hands . U are getting excited again she said . Now taste my hands . I lick my precum off her hands . She said I love watching you lick ur own precum . It makes my pussy so wet she said . She then cups my shaved balls . Mm there heavy . Have you loads of spunk in there for me . I just nodded my head . She strokes faster don’t cum yet she said I’m not finished with you . I said I won’t . I was in control of myself now . She then licked my belend . Mm you taste yummy as she sucked my belend and her tongue in my japs eye sucking my precum out like a hover . She then runs her tongue up and down my shaft as she puts her hands on my ass cheeks slapping me the odd time . Turn around she said till I see ur ass . As I turned around she slaps me again . Mm nice tight ass u got . I’d love to have fun with that . She digs her nails into my checks as her tongue runs up and down my crack . It felt good . She says I have a lot of things I want to go to you tonite . Your going to be my play thing all nite . Then another slap on my ass . Mmm she said wait till you see what’s in store for you tonite . This is just the apatizer my dear she said . Holy god I said to self . She is going for it tonite Mm

By *ummers400Couple  over a year ago

cork

Keep up great read

Great start

Nice

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Good so far

Love it. X

She got off her knees and took hold of my cock and walked to a chair by the bed . She sat on chair and said in ur knees . I did as I was told . Lick and kiss my boots she said . I ran my tongue up and down her boots . Kiss them now she said as she pushed my head into them .. I did as I was told . Then she said lick my fish nets as my tongue edged upwards . As I licked them she was playing with her tits . She said lift my dress up see what’s there . As I lifted her pvc dress up out popped a strap on . A 6 inch pink one . Now wank it for me she said . I wrapped my hand around it and started stroking it . Faster she said wank my girl cock . Her hands were squeezing her tits as I wanked her strap on . Now luck it she said . My tongue goes up and down the shaft . That was turning her on so much she got hold of my head and made me take her strap on into my mouth . Suck on it she said . Take it deep in ur mouth . As I ducked on it she would push it deep in my mouth I was gagging on it . Yes she said make it fuck ur mouth .

As I suck on it she says take it all in .she unzips her dress down a bit and gets hold of my hands and put them on her big tits . Squeeze and play with my tits as I fuck ur mouth . Filling my mouth with her strap on as I play with her tits I’m in heaven

By *randyjackCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

She gets up from chair and tells me to sit on it . Spread ur legs she said . She moves in between my legs while on her knees . She takes hold of my cock and starts wanking me off . Precum oozing out my japs eye onto her hand . She licks it off mmm she says again . She then lowers her head down onto my cock licking my belend her hands squeezing my balls at same time . I’m enjoying this I said . She said wait and see in a bit what I’m going to do to you . As she takes my clock deeper into her mouth sucking madly in it slurping and her tongue licking my shaft . She could sense I was going to cum so she stopped sucking . Your not going to cum yet she said . Rite she said just going to get somethings for you . She went over to get her bag and left it by my chair . She said this is something I always wanted to do so I’m going to do it with you . What is it I said . Just wait she said . She goes into her bag and takes out a pair of black and white crotchless panties . Stand up she said I’m going to make you wear these . I thought to myself bloody hell never done this before but I went with the flow . As she puts them on me she says sit down again . Then she takes out a pair of black fish net hold ups with a white bow on them at the top . As she slides stockings in me could see she was getting more hornier . As she put them on me she starting running her hands up and down my fish nets . God that feels so good she said . Then she rubs my clock mmm that’s hard she said . I think you like me dressing u up . She went into bag again and took out a maids outfit . Now stand up till I put this outfit on you . I did as she told me . She put it over my head and pulled it down . Mmm she said who’s a pretty maid now . I said I am . Could see her face was so excited seeing me in my costume . She started feeling me up and down . My clock was rock hard by now . Now she said go on the bed and ly in ur back for me .

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

As I ly on bed she tell me to spread my legs .She crawls up between them and says it going to enjoy this . She kisses me on the lips .Our tongues in each others mouth .we kiss like that ages .Then she stops and starts feeling my body with her hands .Running them over the maids outfit then my holdups . Can see it's turning her on . My cocks rock hard underneath my outfit . She can see my bulge through uniform . Mmm she says as she rubs my bulge . I love my naughty maids nice and hard . She rubs on it harder and faster . I'm lying back with my eyes closed loving what she s doing .

By *ritter1Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Great so far

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

She unzips her pvc dress more as her tits are popping out she leans over me and tells me to suck on them . As I suck and lick on them both . Can see her nipples get hard and big . So I suck on her nipples . She moans I rub my teeth on them she moans more . She pushes her tits into face . Suck them u naughty maid . I do as I’m told . Her big tits pushing into me as I suck harder on her nipples . She then rubs her tits all over me moving down towards my hard cock . She gets hold of my cock and licks it shaft from top to bottom then tongues my belend that’s now throbbing and leaking precum . She then wraps her tits around my cock and slowly titty wanks me . It feels so good . As she titty wanks me her head lowers onto my belend licking it mmm . Don’t cum she said I’m not finished with you yet naughty maid .

Guildford

bradford

She tells me to get on my knees on bed . Feel my boots with ur hands then lick them she said. I do as I’m told . My tongue running up and down her boots . Now go higher lick my fishnets . I do as told again . It feels nice on my tongue . She then lifts up her pvc dress and underneath it is a strap on . Wank it she says . I get my hand around her strap on and wank it . Now lick the tip of it . My tongue circling the tip . Now lick the shaft up and down. I want it very wet as I’m going to use it on you naughty maid .

Guildford

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Right she says ly on ur back and spread ur legs wide and over ur shoulder . She helps me out . She puts two pillows under my bum . She gets lube and rubs it around my bum . Then puts more on her finger and inserts it into me . Feels good . She then puts lube on her strapon . She puts the tip of it into my bum . She pushes it in more . I begin to feel it going into me . I moan . She puts it in and out slowly so I can get the feel of it as I relax myself . You like that she said I said yes I do . As she is on her knees in front of me sliding her cock into me . She gets faster and deeper . Take that naughty maid she said . I moan louder she ramming it into me know then she lays on me in missansry position . She pounds me harder and fast . I’m loving it . Watch her horny face ramming my bum . Don’t stop I said fuck my bum hard . And fucks me she does . Then she puts me on all fours and doggie fucks me . She spanks my bum as she pounds me . Feels so good . Can feel the whole length of it up my bum . She put her hand on my cock and wanks me at same time . I’m so turned on now getting my ass fucked and wanked off at same time ..

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

It is the best feeling

Love it when Vicky does it. X

By *edi74Man  over a year ago

leicester

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Hot ...hot.....hot....and i am not talking about the weather

Wow I’m so horny

bradford

After doggie fucking me she put me on my back legs over my shoulders mmm she said nice view as she puts her hand over my cock and balls . She kneels in front of me and puts the tip of strapon into my ass . She slides it in slowly so I got the feel of it all . It’s deep in me know as I moan with pleasure . She ups the tempo take that cock u naughty maid . Can feel her cock going team into me . She licks her lips teasing me as she rams me .

bradford

Loving this

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Different

Love it my perfect night

Fantastic

Feeling that strapon in my ass feels so good . Pound me I tell her god she does that . Watching her as she thrusts it into me . Take that u slutty maid she says as she rams me . Her tits in my face as she fucks me . Suck them maid she yells . I love my tits sucked as I fuck a slut she said

By *endrix30Man  over a year ago

dudley

This has made me so fucking horny i need to wank myself silly for hours.

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Carry on please, this is very horny

By *ppetiteforsexMan  over a year ago

Isle of Man