FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My neighbours not a sexy daddy but....pt5

My neighbours not a sexy daddy but....pt5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

His dad makes me heart explode when he says they are in the car park. Is Jacob home? His car is here but he is meant to be out on a date. I tell him I have no idea where Jacob is and he says he will call him before he comes in just Incase but the apprentice is coming in now so we are both naked and ready for him.

I hang up heart pounding and explain to Jacob. Just as I finish his phones starts buzzing. He answers to his dad and guides my head to his cock as the same time. I swallow him exited to taste him again. I hear him telling his dad he is not home but heading back soon does he want to come over.

Just then the buzzer goes. It must be the apprentice. Fuck what do we do now.

I answer the door and the apprentice bursts through. His hand in his zipper. His cock is out almost instantly. I drop to my knees. I wana taste him. He tasted so good earlier. He forces himself right down my throat, my eyes r streaming. I’m loving it

“Fuck,Iv been dreaming of this since ur lips last left my cock. Iv been so horny in that van all day” the apprentice says

Just then I hear jacob say bye and I see the apprentice notice Jacobs legs on the bed. He pulls his cock from my throat I let out a whimper of disappointment.

“Who is that?” He demands.

Oh, that’s my master. He will remain in the bedroom as we play out here” I tell him

“Daddy won’t like that” he replies.

“Daddy can never know” I plead

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Brilliant go Jacob go x

By *yeball91Man  over a year ago

southampton

By *oe2512Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *klfkrMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

Excellent story

More

By *ILLxxxMan  over a year ago

Durham

Time for all 3

Keep going

By *quarerootMan  over a year ago

Helston

Good man!

By *uckbiMan  over a year ago

Lowestoft

Mmm yes

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *leemasseurMan  over a year ago

scarborough

getting better and better

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

I walk into the bedroom and the apprentice follows me. Jacob is on the bed. Smiling from ear to ear.

“Oh so your the apprentice. U enjoy my dad’s cock do u?” Jacob says with a cheeky smile.

The apprentice is a bit lost and has no idea what’s Jacob is talking about.

“I thought you were the daddy” he spurts out.

“No no, I’m his daddy pointing to me. U are fucking my actual dad. The one who is about to walk in the door.” Just then the buzzer goes. Jacob smiles and I push the apprentice out the room his solid cock still Pointing straight out of his zipper and all wet from when he forced it down my throat. I close the bedroom door and head for the buzzer.

The apprentice is still beside me and I take his cock in my hand kiss him as I push the button. Keep quiet and u can come back later Join us after we have fun with his dad. At that the apprentice let’s out an audible gasp and a big drop of pre escapes his cock. I catch it on my finger and lick it up.

Jacobs dad walks in and instantly sticks his tongue in my throat. Fuck this guy can kiss. So forceful yet passionate. He pulls off and says. Oh I see you didn’t wait long to taste him. He looks over at the now naked apprentice.

“Let’s play.” He says and heads for the bedroom.

“No no, let’s play him the lounge more room for us to worship that big daddy cock” I encourage him.

We head for the lounge and Jacobs dad dumps his work gear and sits naked on the sofa legs spread and demands we both worship his cock together.

Me and the apprentice are str8 down there eager as fuck. Licking sucking kissing daddies big cock. We are so busy I have completely forgotten about Jacob in the next room listening to his dad moan as we worship his cock.

The apprentice looks up and says can I call you daddy like he does. Looking at me.

“Yes, ofcourse you can son. I love all my boys calling me daddy” Jacobs dad booms.

“Oh thank you daddy. Can I ask you a question.” The apprentice requests

“Yes, asking as u return to my cock after that” say Jacobs dad grumpily

“What’s your sons name again daddy?” The apprentice says to my absolute horror. I stop worshipping daddies cock and look up in alarm. Jacobs dads cock twitches away desperate for some attention.

“It’s Jacob.” He says.

“Good daddy. Can you call me Jacob as you fuck me.” The apprentice says.

At that Jacobs dad let’s out the loudest groan Iv ever heard grabs the apprentice by the hair and pulls him towards his face and whispers in his ear.

“Bend over Jacob. Let daddy eat that ass.” I continue sucking Jacobs dad’s cock for all I’m worth and the apprentice presents his ass to daddy.

“Oh, Jacob tell daddy u want his tongue in ur ass” I hear Jacobs dad say

“Please daddy, lick my hole then let me feel that big daddy cock of yours slip into me” repeats the apprentice

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *illam2Man  over a year ago

weymouth

gets better and better.

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *yeball91Man  over a year ago

southampton

By *ichelangeloxMan  over a year ago

cambridge

A very horny read!

By *uke45Man  over a year ago

Derry

Fuckin great story

Dudley

By *oingdown2Man  over a year ago

angus

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Great twists and no morals police spoiling it ... loving the fact you have mal,female,yv,ts all loving this

By *ung-RobMan  over a year ago

North London

Fuck this story is hot

By *oneythiefMan  over a year ago

Perthshire

Gone again, shame

scarborough

cmon lad we are all waiting

More please

More

scarborough

guess its ended

By *pples123456Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

"guess its ended"

it has been a great story

By *ommy560Man  over a year ago

Hereford

By *ranki777TV/TS  over a year ago

near Heathrow

Shame about this ... still waiting tho x

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *idingawayCouple  over a year ago

Nearby

This is THE best story i’ve read in ages!

Please please carry on x

By *ondenMan  over a year ago

Market Harborough

??

Hereford

Hry

By *mc83Man  over a year ago

bridgend

Best story on here.

By *oshfellaMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

I will finish this off today as I was just about to start telling you about our next experience and realised I’d never posted the last part of this one.

The new one will be

“Jacob & me at his family wedding in Gran Canaria” will go up tomoro keep a look out for it. I hope you enjoy

Jacobs dad fucked the apprentice like a man possessed. Slapping his ass as his rode his for all he was worth.

“Take daddies cock like a good lad.” He shouted out.

Just then he let out an almighty groan and filled the apprentice with a huge load so much it was spilling out. I instantly found myself drawn to the apprentice lapping at his ass trying to catch every drop of Jacobs dads load. It was everywhere but tastes amazing.

The thought of me lapping up his daddy’s spunk with him in the next room was nearly enough to make my cock explode without being touched. I was so turned on I could barely contain myself. At that point the apprentice pulls his sweet spunky ass away from my lips and spins rounds kisses me deep and hard. Our tongues swirling around each other’s mouths sharing the taste of Jacobs dad.

At this point I realise his dad is not in the room anymore. Where has he gone? I didn’t notice him leave I was too busy digging his load out of the apprentices peachy ass.

I get up and wonder into the hall. I see Jacobs dad in the bathroom. I go in. He closes the door behind me pushes me against it. Just me and him. He is kissing me. His hands exploding all over me. I want to taste u he says.

He kneels down and takes me cock in his mouth. I can’t contain it. I instantly start shooting my load. Spurt after spurt goes downs Jacobs dads throat. He takes every bit withdraws his mouth from my cock and squeezes my cheeks together forcing my mouth open. He dumps my load straight into my mouth. He leans down to kiss me again. Daddies leaving I need to get home to the Mrs she has sent me a message asking for me but I’m sure you and my apprentice will have fun.

We exit the bathroom and I notice my bedroom door is open. U can just see the legs of two men. The apprentice is on top of someone sucking him off. My heart sinks. I begin to panic.

And who do we have here daddy says.

I try to push him towards the lounge telling him im sorry it just a friend who was over. He wants to see for himself and pushes me out the way.

He walks into the room and there on my bed is Jacob. The perfect beautiful Jacob. Naked muscles on show. Spread eagle his cock deep down the apprentices throat.

I panic and start apologising. Jacob notices his dad but is too in the moment to care.

Jacobs dad smiles and says

“like father like son huh”.

Pushes me into the room but doesn’t come with me. He just closes the door and a few minutes later we here him leave.

By which point I’m sucking on Jacobs nipples as he fucks the apprentices throat.

close

Dudley

Is there still interest in Jacob?

By *xtractsMan  over a year ago

Mids

Can’t find 1-4 ??

"Is there still interest in Jacob? "

Keep going!!!

"Can’t find 1-4 ??"

Click on the green arrow beside my name u will see them all

Lancaster

Looking forward to the next story

Jacob was a little shaken that his dad knew his secret but not shaken enough to remove his cock from the apprentices mouth. He laid there as I worked his nipples. Saying I need to pay for outing him.

I protest that it wasn’t me it was the apprentice who let the secret out by not closing the door behind him.

“Oh you are right about that” Jacob says as he puts his hand on the back of the apprentices head and forces him to swallow every bit of his big beautiful cock.

The apprentice is struggling to hold Jacobs cock in his throat. I can hear him gag and struggle. I can see his eyes streaming with tears. Just then Jacob pulls his cock back out and leans down, his lips just brushing the apprentices lips, but he pulls away at the last second and instead licks up the tears that have streamed down the apprentices face. “Mmm, tasty but Iv only just started ur punishment no point in wasting your tears yet” he says

He flips the apprentice over and pulls his head toward the end of the bed. Once he has him in position head over the side mouth open wide Jacob takes his cock and slowly enters the apprentices mouth. I’m jealous. I want to be throat fucked like by the sexiest man around but I just watch as he slowly drops his cock between those lips, I watch his cock slowly moving down the apprentices throat. Jacob beacons me over. Tells me to kiss and lick the bulge in the apprentices throat. “Feel me in him” he says as he slowly starts to fuck that throat. I can hear moans of pure joy coming for the apprentice as he throat is used by this stud like he was fucking a tight wet pussy

As Jacob pounds into that throat the messier the apprentices face is becoming. Jacob reaches down and gathers some of the spit into his fingers and forces them down my throat. I rise up on my knees and kiss Jacob long and hard. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him all the while still edging in and out of the apprentices throat.

I’m his tongue is deep in my mouth I’m sucking on it for all I’m worth. He pulls me closer and says

“Fuck I want u to myself let’s get rid of this slut.”

Just then I feel him tense. His plunges his tongue into my mouth again as he lets out a cave man like groan. I feel his hand on my chest he pushes me away. I look down the apprentice is now a spit/gob/spunk covered mess. Jacob is withdrawing his cock. The apprentice is swallowing breathing best he can but he is covered. I lean down to help out I pull his head back from over the side of the bed. I wana taste what’s all over him. Just as my tongue reaches his face Jacobs stops me.

“No, he is going outside like that. Go get his clothes.”Jacob commands.

Just as ordered I jump up and run to the lounge grab the apprentices clothes. Jacob orders him to get dress but without wiping his face. The spit and jizz is dripping from him he is begging to be allowed to clean up before he goes. Jacob is furious about being outed by the apprentice and this is his punishment he informs him.

As the apprentice pulls his sweater over his head he must have tried his best to clean up. He looks less like a cum slut now.

“Nice try” Jacobs laughs. “On ur knees. “

The apprentice gets in his knees and Jacob takes hold of my cock and starts wanking me off right in front of the apprentices.

“My boy is gona spunk on you before u go. Remember your place. I’m his daddy u are just some slut I will use every so often”

Just at that I can’t hold on and fire rope after rope of spunk all over the apprentices face. Iv spunked so much last few days my balls are sore I let out a small whimper. Jacob reaches over for my face smiles then kisses me. He looks down and slaps the apprentice hard across face.

He beckons him to get up and walks him towards my door. Jacob opens the door and pushes him outside into the world covered in spunk and spit. No one in any doubt that he has just been used as total slut.

Jacob returns to my bed and pulls me close to him. “Let’s sleep for a while” he says. wrapping his big powerful arms around me I can feel his cock stirring against my ass just as we drift off to sleep. My nights not over I think to myself

Lancaster

Loving it!

Dudley

Hereford

Hot

Oh I’ve missed this story

"Oh I’ve missed this story "

Hit the green arrow beside my name u can find parts 1-4. Hope u enjoy

"Oh I’ve missed this story

Hit the green arrow beside my name u can find parts 1-4. Hope u enjoy "

Already read and re-read

By *odkaboy2Man  over a year ago

bristol

Fucking amazing

By *ichelangeloxMan  over a year ago

cambridge

Horny as hell!

"Horny as hell!"

Cheers mate.

Interest seemed to have died a but so I didn’t publish the next story but il stick it up in the morning now.

Lancaster

We definitely want to hear the next story

close

"I will finish this off today as I was just about to start telling you about our next experience and realised I’d never posted the last part of this one.

The new one will be

“Jacob & me at his family wedding in Gran Canaria” will go up tomoro keep a look out for it. I hope you enjoy "

Is up and running

it didnt die!!

» Add a new message to this topic