FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Conference vibrations

Conference vibrations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

True story from last week !

My partner was in a conference on Tuesday last week in the City ! He text me mid morning and asked if I was working from home ? I replied “ yes” he ( my Master) told me to go upstairs to the bedroom and get the present out of the box he had given me the previous weekend ! I willingly obliged and did as I was told ! As if I don’t I usually get spanked with a paddle for being a bratty sub

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Nice more please thanks

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Please carry on

Every step as I climbed the stairs I could feel

Myself getting more turned on and damp

In my nickers , I unzipped my jeans and lied on the bed and reached into the white and pink box in my bedside draw, I was tingling with excitement and the instructions said, coat with lube !! However I was already so wet at the thought of what was about to happen I didn’t need any and slowly gliding the larger end and putting it in position against my inner g spot

I picked up my phone and texted him Ready Master!! My phone requested I give control to him over an App !! Knowing he was in a conference with about 300 people in London and controlling my vibrator from his phone with one finger was the ultimate control !! I closed my eyes and cupped my breasts and started to tease my nipples until they became rock hard and incredibly sensitive, the other end of the vibrator was directly over my throbbing clit , I squeezed my legs tightly together as Andy pulsated the toy at different levels sending me so close to cumming and then reducing the speed and strength , my breathing was getting faster and I started to arch my back ...

By *antric ecstasyMan  over a year ago

Co Durham

Oh yes... thank you for the inspiration, I'll share the results.

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

» Add a new message to this topic