FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Krakow

Krakow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was working in Poland a few weeks back so when id finished i travelled to krakow for 2 days as a tourist( very good move) I visited the gym the first morning in the hotel and couldn’t keep my eyes off this similar aged lady who turned out to be American. She went towards the water fountain so i made my move we got chatting she explained she was on a business trip but wanted some fun whilst here.

I arranged to meet her in the hotel bar at 6pm she came down out of the lift in a very flattering dress her body was to die for i couldn't help but gorp at her and she knew it. The night was pretty un eventful but alot of flirting.

The next morning i went to the pool in the hotel and she was in the gym. i look up and she was sat by the side watching me so i climbed out purposely letting the wet shorts mould around me cock i see her staring at it so i ask her if shes ever been with a Englishman before she replies ‘first for everything’ so in no time we are in the lift to my room playing it cool as people are in there my cock throbbing behind the towel I've wrapped around myself..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *i soldierboyMan  over a year ago

hull

Can’t wait for more sounds hot

The people in the lift leave before my floor so she pulls my towel away and my cock is bulging in my shorts she bites her lip grabbing hold of it. “Pinggggg floor 10” i grab her ass and push her out of the lift and lead her down the corridor to my room.

I open the door throw the towel on the bed turn to face her grab her push her up against the door her legs wrapped around my waist. We are kissing hard and fast her hand all over my body i carry her to the bed throw her down pull her sports bra off start to bite and suck her nipples and my free hand grabbing her pussy through her gym leggings...

Let me know if you want to hear more. I’ll continue after work if so

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Yes please

She gasps telling me to take them off i dont need any second thought i pull off her leggings and can see she is soaking wet by the patch on her white thong i bury my head in between her legs sucking her juices through the silky material slipping my tongue behind it to taste her smooth pussy

I slip one finger in and she lets out a deep moan i work another finger in her tight little pussy whilst my tongue concentrates on her throbbing clit she is soaking asking me

If her little slut pussy tastes good i move up and kiss her letting her taste it and she pulls down my shorts revealing my hard cock i rub it up and down her pussy as i kiss her sharing her juices from my beard

She pushes me off i am now lay on my back she crawls up from the bottom off the bed staring in my eyes as she takes every inch of my cock in her mouth she sucks me hard and sloppy choking on it like a good girl. I can feel my balls ready to explode i grab her again sit her on my face and she rides me till i feel her legs trembling she comes hard all over my face and beard but carries on sucking me till i fill her mouth with my warm cum. she keeps sucking until I'm hard again slides down and sits on my cock letting out an enormous sigh of pleasure as she starts to ride me.....

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

She leans down kisses my neck as she slowly grinds on my cock telling me how good english cock feels inside her tight pussy. She is riding me like iv never had before her nails dug into my chest grabbing me chest hair as she fucks me hard and fast. I needed to take control show her a good time i grab her towards me by her hair i tell her naughty girls need a good spanking.

I bend her over on the bed looking into the mirror on the wall slide my cock deep inside her wrap her hair around one of my wrists and start to pound her harder than ever before spanking her ass as i do

Harder spank me harder im a naughty girl she screams as she is watching herself take my cock in the mirror. I slowly work my finger into her tight virgin ass hole she takes it like a pro as i work my other finger in. She loves it but cant take no more she is going to explode my cock thrusting in her pussy my fingers in her ass hole and she is rubbing her clit. She starts to breath heavy and cums all over cock

She collapses onto the bed shaking all over but im not done yet so i lay wanking myself off she sees this in the mirror turns to me and starts sucking my cock before working down and licking my ass hole whilst wanking me off i stand up wank over her face and explode my hot cum all over her pretty little American face.

The end.

P.s. we are still in contact and we are planning another meet if she’s ever in Europe again soon

» Add a new message to this topic