FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The friend

The friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asha86 OP   Couple  over a year ago

walsall

At the beginning of this week the wife had planned a meet to come round in the day while i was at work with my concent it was my best friend he had been round before when i was there but not on his own.

She had planned for him to come round at lunchtime she dressed to impress stockings, suspender belt, thong and a well fitting bra to match!

It was coming up to lunchtime when i knew he was due to arrive i felt nervous for the wife but knew she would handle it just right.

All afternoon all i could think about was what had happend and how had they got on i rang the wife and she said she would fill me in when i got back. Never have i raced so fast to get home to find out how she got on when i got back i asked and she filled me in .... she had a worried smile on her face not knowing how i ws going to react i was ok with it as

we had planned it all.

Upon her opening the door stood there dressed to kill in her gear he stepped in and went straight into the living room where he wasted no time with his wandering hands tracing them from her hair down her neck across her chest and over her bra and erect nipples down her side and started to rub her pussy to much excitement of the wife. He pushed her back on the sofa while kissing her and kissed all the way down to her thighs where he caressed her inner thigh skirting round her underwear and pussy once teased enough he slid her wet underwear to the side and his tongue slid up an down while putting his fingers to good use before long she was moaning and aching to cum. She stopped him and pushed him back and told him to strip!

More??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

More?

Oh yes, more please.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *asha86 OP   Couple  over a year ago

walsall

Once stripped she made him sit on the sofa where she dropped to her knees and and short work of his length in her mouth sliding her tongue up and down and round the tip making sure her hand was gripping it tight too several times she got him close to cumming and then stopped .... she told him his not cumming yet. She straddled him with his rock hard cock teasing her pussy sliding it over her clit moaning as she did.

She eventually slid his hard cock into her dripping wet pussy much to his delight! He freed her breasts from her bra groping and sucking her nipples teasing them and gently biting them this only made her ride him harder and faster before she knew it picked her up and flipped her over so she was taking it from behind in doggy position he pounded her ....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Let us hear more please x

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Omg feeliñg so horny reading that

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Yes please more