FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Night at the Opera.

A Night at the Opera.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A Night at the Opera.

You had spent ages getting ready, your favourite little black dress never looked better. Just short enough to cover your stocking tops.

Scarlet red fingernails and lips,black stiletto's, seamed stockings, dusky eyes and a low neckline turned a lot of the mens heads as you walked with me into the theatre.

We take our seats in the private box, overlooking the stage. You lean close and kiss me tenderly, your perfume filling my nostrils, your hand squeezing my thigh. THe lights dim and the opera starts. You are entranced, your eyes dancing with delight at the italian operatics below. The first act finishes, I go to get some ice-cream. I return just as the second act starts "sorry there was a huge queue", "that's ok" you reply, smiling.

THe lights dim. You get up and lean onto the balcony with your elbows to get a better view. "oops", you say, "I dropped something" I reach down and pick up your black lace panties that were lying on the floor. I notice that they are slightly damp. I smile and move behind you, getting down on my knees. I slowly start to lift your dress up, slowly explosing the flesh at the top of your stockings. It feels silks smooth and warm to the touch, higher now, my hands pull your dress up over your hips. I kiss your buttocks, so soft and firm, sucking and licking all over. I hear you moan softly and you spread your legs open. I pull your buttocks apart as you bend down, your pussy is right in front of my face. I can see that your lips are already swollen and wet, I bury my face into your pussy brom behind, you grip the edge of the balcony tighter, your knuckles turning white. Your moan is masked by the singing below. Your pussy tastes wonderful, sweet and musky. My tounge probes the velvet softness between your lips, flicking your clit. My hands are firmly grasping your buttocks, pulling them apart so I can lick deep into your pussy. I feel you shudder and my mouth fills with your warm juices as you cum. I lick them up greedily. "your turn now" you say. You turn around and kiss me, tasting yourself on my lips. Your hands undo my trousers and release my hard cock. Your hands glide along it's hard shaft, cupping my smoothly shaven balls, you gently pull my foreskin back making me moan with pleasure. Your scarlet lips take the tip of my cock into your warm wet mouth, your hand stroking my hard shaft. I close my eyes as your tounge teases the end of my cock. Your lips slide further down, taking more of my hard cock into your mouth. You suddenly stop, take a mouthful of ice cream and take my cock into your mouth again, "ooooooh fuuuuuuuck" I moan as the cold shock hits my senses. Melting ice cream dribbles out of the corner of your lips. "I want you, now" I say, you push me back into the seat and mount me, my still cold cock plunges into your hot pussy, You grind down on me, filling you with my hardness.

You bite your lip as you feel your pussy stretching, taking all of my shaft, your hand reaches down and squeezes may balls. I reach up and pull the slender straps of your dress down exposing your pert breasts, I teach over, take some ice-cream into my mouth and suck hard on your erect nipples, you shudder with pleasure as my cold mouth and tounge lick and suck them. You ride my shaft from tip to root, grinding yourself against my shaft, circling your hips sending shudders through us both. My fingers find your hard clit and start making circular movements around it, you open my shirt and start to suck my nipples sending waves of pleasure down from my nipples to my cock. Your hips are grinding me into you, legs trembling, we are both close now, the music reaches a creshendo and I can hold on no longer, I thrust deep into you as my cum explodes into you. Your hips buck as your orgasm washes over you, your clit explodes with pleasure, your nipples are burning, I feel you tightening on my pulsating cock, milking my cum. You are trembling as I hold you close, still connected. Slowly we return to normal as applause breaks out as the opera ends, as we leave you can feel my cum running down your leg, "you can lick me out once we are in the taxi" you whisper in my ear, I can feel my cock beginning to harden again. It's going to be a long, hard night.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic