FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Random girl hen party prank

Random girl hen party prank

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was trawling through Ok C dating site and got a message. This girl is part of a hen do the night b4 her friends wedding.

She wants me to phone her friend and tell her what to do with her dildo. The profile is litteted with the girls pictures, cannot be more than 20, looks less, a real beauty lucky groom.

Its about 10.30pm and im standing in a telephone booth on Wolverhampton station. My phone rings, as arranged, the girl sounds a bit woozy.

I tell here to take all her cloths off. Im sure she is i can hear rustling and movements. She says she is naked. I tell her to kneel on the floor at the end of the bed and lay down. I instruct her to slide the dildo very slowly up and down her pussy lips and over her clit, i ask her to tell me when she is wet, she does. Then i tell her to push the tip into her vagina just a little, i hear her moan, now push it in slowly half way and pull it almost out and in and out, this goes on for some time instructing her to use the dildo at different speeds and depths, i even tell her to hold it at the very end so her fingers go inside her vigina. I can hear her heavey breathing getting rapid. When i tell her to put her middle finger of the other hand inside while moving the dildo in and out with the other i hear a little cry of discomfort, i can only think she must be tight. Thats followed up when i tell her to put another finger in and massage her g spot and start pumping the dildo in and out faster, and can she feel it sliding over her fingers, she says yes and is gasping hard. A few moments later i hear her orgasm.

Ive got a hard on half way through all this, the call must have lasted a minimum of 15 minuets. After she orgasmed she hung up. I reported back on Ok C and asked if i did well. No responce, the profile then disappeared.

Ok phone sex is common, but getting a random girl to do your phone bidding as a hen do prank is a first for me, or is that common too?

Greg.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I obvious posted tjis too early

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic