FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My education

My education

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ixie69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

leicester

Lucy was older than me, about mid thirties but with the most amazing figure and lovely personality. We hit it off pretty much straight away when I went to work at the same company as her. I was nineteen still living at home and just out of a two year relationship. We would often lunch together either in a local cafe or on a Friday the local pub.

As our friendship grew we confided all sorts of stuff with each other. I had had three sexual partners at that time and although I loved sex I would not call myself very experienced. Lucy on the other hand made it known that her and her partner had on occasion met other couples and singles and played with them. At first I was quite shocked at this, maybe it was her openness about it or maybe I just didn’t understand it. These conversations usually occurred on a Friday after a glass of wine. She was pretty detailed in her conversations and I did find myself getting quite turned on sometimes.

It was to be her birthday the following Friday and she suggested we go for a drink after work to celebrate. I agreed this would be nice thing to do. We went and had several drinks along with something to eat. Conversations turned to sex and we started rating the blokes at the bar out of ten. She invited me back to hers for a coffee and we got a taxi there.

I had met her husband Steve a couple of times. He was older than her I would reckon near fifty but very well built and rugged. He welcomed us in and commented on how tipsy we were. I recall him making me a coffee but Lucy came in with another glass of wine each. She was also clutching a box which she placed on the floor and opened. In it was a game that she had bought from an Ann Summers party a few nights earlier. She handed me the rules and asked me to explain how it works. It was fairly simple, there were two courses, one for men and one for women. You rolled the dice and wherever you landed you had to do what was directed. Some squares had nothing on them, some had take a “dare” card and some had remove an item of clothing. She laid the game out and said come on then who is playing? Steve immediately said he would and they then both looked at me. I was quite tipsy but also very intrigued following our earlier conversations. I said I will play along for a bit but not sure how far. Steve and I were told to start with six items of clothing so we all had the same as her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

Great start

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

By *yTreacleMan  over a year ago

Winchester

This sounds like fun!

leicester

Lucy started off by rolling the dice. She had to take a card which asked her to kiss the person on her left. This was me. She moved towards me and put her lips fully on mine. She lingered there for a while and I quite liked it. We all carried on playing doing various “dares” most of which were stories of previous situations. Steve was down to just his boxers and we had only lost a couple of items each. It was clear that the reason there were two tracks was that the male side lost a lot more quickly than the female one. Steve then landed on a square which said remove an item of clothing. I was quite hot by now and I wondered what he would do. I looked at Lucy who was watching Steve. He stood up and slowly dropped his boxers revealing a semi hard cock that was way bigger than I had ever seen. Lucy looked at me and asked what I thought. I didn’t answer but felt myself going very red indeed. I tried not to look as he sat down but my eyes were drawn to it. The game continued and eventually I was down to two items and was instructed to remove one. Lucy said you don’t have to but I knelt upright pushed my shoulders back and unclipped my bra. I let it fall and I heard Steve take an intake of breath. I was now very turned on. Lucy then removed her last item and sat there naked with Steve. Finally I lost again and I removed my panties. The game then went to its final level with the first person to land on the red square getting to choose someone to take to bed for ten minutes. It was Lucy. She grinned as the dice landed. She moved over and kissed Steve full on the lips and said see you later. She took my hand and lead me upstairs.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow - getting twinges

GOD BLESS ANNE SUMMERS

pinxton

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

leicester

I was trembling as I climbed the stairs, I had never been with a woman and had never even thought of it but yet here I was walking naked up some stairs with one. It was either the wine or the intrigue that was making me do it. She took me into a dimly lit bedroom and I sat down on the edge of a very large bed. She sat next to me and asked if I was ok. I said I was nervous but inside I was shaking. She calmly said it will be fine just relax and enjoy it. She sat down next to me put her arm around me and kissed me gently on the lips. Her other hand came around my shoulders as we kissed, dropping to feel my breast which had a very hard nipple. She told me to lie down and she knelt above me. She kissed my neck and moved her mouth down my body sucking my nipples on the way. She eventually reached my pussy and she gently opened my legs with her hands. She then went down on me licking my clit and lips. It felt amazing. She slipped a finger inside me pushing it in and out as her mouth worked at my clit. It wasn’t long before I felt myself starting to come. I tried to suppress it but it would not go away. My whole body stiffened as I reached my climax and I could not help letting out a large moan of satisfaction. She came back up and lay next to me asking if that felt nice. I stammered out a yes as I felt her fingers down below again. In seconds I came again my body writhing on the bed. She smiled at me as our eyes met, this was amazing.

She asked if I minded if Steve came up as she now desperately needed his cock. I said of course not and asked if she wanted me to leave them to it. She replied no I could stay and watch if I wanted to. I said won’t Steve mind but she assured me he would love it. She shouted him and I heard him coming up the stairs. He walked in and Lucy sat up moving to the edge of the bed. His cock was now fully erect and it was by far the biggest I had ever seen. I was transfixed by it in the half light. She took it in her hands rubbing the shaft before placing her mouth over the end and licking it up and down. I sat watching her feeling very turned on. She told him to lay on the bed so I moved over to give him room. He lay there with his cock standing proud. Lucy straddled him lowering herself slowly onto it. She started moving up and down and grinding into it. She was clearly loving it as her face was a picture. She started to get faster and I could tell she was going to come. When she did she was so loud. She screamed the place down. She looked over at me smiling saying that was much better. She climbed off him and once again licked his cock removing all her juices from it.

She then said that it was my turn as she was going to let Steve fuck me as he had been a good boy. I could not believe what I was hearing. I felt like I should resist but the thought of that cock in me was too much to refuse. Steve got up onto all fours and knelt at my feet his cock fully reared and shining in the light. He asked if I was ok with it to which I said yes. He gently used both hands to open my legs climbing up my body as he did so until his cock was at the mouth of my pussy. His mouth was over mine and he leant down and kissed me slipping his tongue inside my mouth as his cock rubbed against my inner thighs. I lifted my knees to assist him and I felt it go in, slowly at first, filling and stretching me as he moved in and out. It felt good. I looked at Lucy who smiled at me before putting her hand between us so she could rub my clit as he fucked me. This was incredible. It didn’t take long before I came and my god did I come. It was huge and I made a lot of noise indeed. As I came round I felt Lucy remove her hand. Steve’s body was tensing as his thrusting became faster. I just knew he was close. Lucy also must have sensed this as she whispered don’t worry he is safe. She started to talk to him telling him to fuck me harder and harder. She kept telling him to shoot his load deep into my young pussy and fill it with his spunk. Over and over again she said it. He was ramming into me by now and it felt so good. Seconds later he came forcing his enormous cock in as far as it would go. He kissed me very hard as he came moaning into my mouth. I loved it. I looked into his eyes which were glazed over in sheer pleasure. It felt amazing even though he was thirty years older he was the best I had ever had. It didn’t end there.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More please

By *yTreacleMan  over a year ago

Winchester

We hope that it doesn't end there!

Northumberland

More

pinxton

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Hot and horny. Do hope there's more.

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

A good story and well written

leicester

As Steve lifted himself off me Lucy took his place licking my pussy furiously trying to clean me up. I had another orgasm as she did this which was amazing. Steve had moved up the bed and was kneeling near my face. I reached over and held his cock. Even though he had just come it was still quite stiff. I rubbed it gently and he gave me a very encouraging look. I sat up and licked his end. I could taste his spunk and my juices so I licked it up and down. He became very hard indeed again. Lucy joined me and we licked it together. It was amazing. We licked his end, our tongues touching as we did so. He started moaning and was clearly going to come again soon. Lucy pulled away and got on all fours. She told him to fuck her from behind hard, very hard. I sat back watching them. He was very rough indeed with her but she seemed to love it and she came twice loudly during it. Steve then let out a grunting sound as he came deep inside Lucy. I then turned Lucy over and licked her pussy just as she had licked mine. It tasted good the mixture of her and spunk. We then all fell back onto the bed exhausted but very very happy.

We all went downstairs after this and I got dressed again. Lucy made some coffee as we talked about what had just happened. I was slightly embarrassed at it all but they soon put me at ease. They explained their lifestyle and that they both hugely enjoyed sex. When Steve left the room Lucy asked if I enjoyed it. I said I really enjoyed it but I felt a bit strange now. She told me not to worry as they would never tell anyone and we all had great fun. She went on to tell me that I was very good indeed at licking pussy which was quite strange as I had never done it before. She went on to say that her and Steve would love to see me again for a repeat if I ever wanted to do that. I said I may well do so as I was not in a relationship, I loved sex and this was an amazing experience. She went on to say they could give me lots of different sexual experiences should I want them. I asked what she meant and she described rough sex, bondage, multiple partners voyeurism and lots of other things I can no longer recall. Temptation would accompany intrigue and I would fall victim.

She asked me to come back next weekend and stay over as Steve would be away on a golfing weekend and I could keep her company. I agreed I would. She added that a couple of her friends may pop in on the Friday evening if that was ok. Thinking nothing of it I said yes of course. That turned out to be another whole new story to be shared if you would like it to be.

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Northumberland

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

Yes please do tell

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

" Temptation would accompany intrigue and I would fall victim.

"

A fantastic line. Very sexy with a dark element.

Yes tell us more

By *itman6969Man  over a year ago

stirling

live to hear more. Xx

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford