FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sexy Secretary

Sexy Secretary

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acksunnyday OP   Couple  over a year ago

Crosby

A few years ago while working in Liverpool for a big company my Secretary and I had to go to Barcelona on a business trip. Now Penny was was 14 years younger wore pencil skirts and a blouses were here office norm with heels. Now a few of the lads in the office had said get a few drinks in her and see is easy fuck. By I more about Penny she is 5'8" short Brown hair green eyes was a semi pro dancer but an injury finished that 34C boobs and legs yo die for. Now Penny a very touchy feely girl she you put her hand on your arm when you are taking very flirty as well but sober very prim and proper. So we had an early morning flight 2 meeting as soon as we got there them a working lunch and free for the afternoon then evening meal with some top brass then the same the next day but no evening meal as we had flights back home. so the morning flys over posh food brought in to the board room and jugs of sanguine, now Penny being chatted up by a good looking chap young than her and he,s keeping her glass topped up I smiled to myself thinking you got no chance as we are out of here soon

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *om1962Man  over a year ago

Brighton

Crosby

well Penny was hanging onto me all the way to the Taxi she said oh didn't know you had so much muscle under your shirt ! all the way back she stuck to me like glue I drop my hand on to her leg as soon as we got into the Taxi she didn't say or move my hand so I started to stroke her leg over the top of the skirt I just kept getting bolder as the drive over continue she parted her legs for me I had reached her pants just as we pulled up at the hotel.

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Great start

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Mmm intriguing xx

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By *ollyoaks69Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story so far more please

Good start

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Yum

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

harrogate

Great start please do continue.

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Carry on please

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

Great start

Crosby

I helped her out of the taxi she clung to me as I paid the bill then off into the hotel the lift was nearly full so she stood in front of me the lift jolted and,she fell back into my arm and my hands on her tits being d*unk she started to giggle no one was looking so i felt her up the lift stopped at our floor she walked out in front of me the door closed so i cupped her ass as i caught her up. Her room was first so she opened the door I took her in my arm's and pushed her inside

Next instalment please

Lincoln

louth

Jugs of Sanguine eh ? I bet you were laid back about that

Nice

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

more. xx

By *ussetdevilCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

Jeep going....

harrogate

Great story but the delays inbetween are to long

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Crosby

we kissed and I ran my hands over her body,such a firm ass and her boobs fitted my big hands perfectly I undid her blouse to expose her boobs her nipples were,sticking through the bra mmm no padded bra here just full breasts! she was trying to get my suit jacket off in the end we ripped our own off. fuck she looked good she sat on the edge of the bed and she kissed all around my cock and balls ending up licking all the way up my cock she swirl her tongue around my cock head then took my cock as deep into her mouth in one fuck that was such a hot feeling she adjusted her position and started to fuck me using her mouth sorry it's the only way I can describe it. once she was happy that she had me where she wanted me she fell back on the bed I went for condoms from my pocket she so there's no need I am on the pill and I been check specially for you, all my birthdays at once my cock fitted her like a glove on every in stroke there was a deep moan that built up to a OMG am coming scream we fucked for 30 minutes finishing doggy and pumping my come deep into her. After a couple of hours of playing she went for a shower I checked my emails told the big wigs how it went they were pleased. We swooped over I headed for the shower, Fully refreshed I came back into the bedroom she was just pulling up her skirt but she had stockings and suspenders in black with matching black high heels just them my mobile rang being the super Secretary she answered it as it was head office she then bent over to take a note for me fuck me I was rock hard, I came up behind her flipped her skirt up moved her thong to the side and entered her she looked around with a look of horror on her face while trying to carry on talking at one point she put her other hand to her mouth to suppress her moans she get rid of the boss telling him I'd left my phone with her and was getting ready for Dinner and she had to hurry as the taxi due. The phone when down and she exploded in a series of orgasms tell me what a bad man I was.

By *xtractsMan  over a year ago

Mids

Crosby

"Great story but the delays inbetween are to long"

Sorry been away with work!

By *hereswallyMan  over a year ago

peterborough

more please

cheshire/Preston

Hope there is more to this

Great stuff

Crosby

more to come

Lincoln

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

wish I had a hot secretary

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Crosby

We made it just in time for the taxi the dinner was good we had been joined by a rep and his secretary from a far eastern company who were a subcontractor and manufacturing part of the job, seems there was a technical problem which we hadn't been informed about. The oriental lady was about 5'1" slim small boobs but a lovely ass her English was 1st class his was ok. Over dinner which I had Penny one side and Ting think that's how it was spelt all came out now I had been running my hand up and down Penny leg since we left the hotel,now ting was wearing a,skin tight white dress that left nothing to the imagination Penny had gone to the loo and Ting went as well the MD sat in Penny seat and asked if we could sort the problem out he then left but his engineer was sat in Tings seat having seen Penny pass behind me and someone sit down the perfume was very similar so I dropped my hand back onto her leg with being deep in conversation my brain didn't ring alarm bells that this wasn't Penny I ran my hand straight up her dress and rubbed her pussy within seconds she was soaking wet at that point the engineer ask ting a question she answered and I just froze turned to look at her with my fingers between her lips only separate by silk knickers she looked at me flashed me a big smile and carried on she even parted her legs to give me better access

Crosby

so I kept my fingers in her silk covered pussy the meeting came to an end I knew what there problem was The rep and his secretary were in the same hotel as us so a chat in the taxi grab my laptop and up to there suite I knew they had copied a project i worked on 3 years ago when there had been a machinist problem which I had solved and modified for them. so we had a little chat saved his job and gave him a few suggestions to improve it. I said I am going for a swim and left,Penny to type up my notes and email the office I'd been swinging for 5 minutes when Ting dived into the pool

Lincoln

harrogate

Crosby

I stopped at the shallow end she swam straight up to me asked me if I would like to finish off what I had been doing to her in the board room so I looked around said steam room as she climbed out I had a really good Check out of her ass it was small but perfect formed she caught me looking and asked do you like what you see? my reply oh yes it will be more clear when I remove your bikini!.

once in the steam room she dropped to her knees pulled out my cock and removed my trunks she then went to work on my cock omg this woman gave the most amazing head and still removed the bikini while doing it she the lay down with her head hanging over OMG she wants me to fuck her throat she asked me to go slow as it was very thick!

Steamy stuff

cheshire/Preston

By *eet or funMan  over a year ago

peterborough

By *vbikerMan  over a year ago

morpeth

Wow very hot

Lincoln

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

harrogate

renfrewshireish

brecon

Redditch

Mids

By *panker78Couple  over a year ago

chorley

By *untimes-2022Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Crosby

I slowly worked my cock into her throat she was rubbing her clit and seemed to be in an endless orgasm her throat adjusted she put her free hand back and was pushing and pulling on my hips to give her the pace she wanted I was fucking her like it was her pussy I I've only had 3 other woman in my life who loves deep throat and this was no 4 she was getting me to close to Cummings and I wanted fuck her, so I pulled out moved her around put the head in her face scrunched up I asked if she was ok she said please go slow it hurts but I want it. Slow progress but one of those satisfying feeling I got half way in and she had a massive orgasms and squirted then flopped down life less but her pussy muscles relaxed and one good push I filled her completely on 2nd thrust she started to cum and she just kept coming so i just fucked her for my pleasure I asked her were she wanted my cum she said in her mouth so straight down her throat she drank it like it was some fine wine. we Got our breath back and hit the showers together, we said goodbye in the lift with a lingering kiss. Got to my room to find Penny asleep in my bed a copy saved on my laptop of her notes. U snuggle up to her I awoke to find Penny giving me a blow job such a nice way to wake up she then mounted me and had a long slow fuck which was very passionate I kissed, licked and bit her fab boobs she made me cum in this position the alarm went off we got the showers together ready for a says work

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

renfrewshireish

bradford

Mids

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

fuck me pink .

Very horny

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Hmmm

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Lincoln

harrogate

cheshire/Preston

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

Mmm

louth

Fantstic

chorley

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

Crosby

Busy day then late fright home Penny cuddled up to be on the plane so I stroked her leg turns out we lived 15 minutes from each over 3 stops on the train we went our separate ways I'd just got out of the shower awhen my mobile rang it was penny asking if I would like to come and have a take away as we hadn't had dinner yet so I jumped in the car and headed over she answer the door in a dressing gown with black stockings and suspenders high heels red lip and come fuck me heels, she was just as goregous without make up on we kissed the the door buzzer went she said ahh tea has arrived we both laughed I said though you were the main course we chilled out enjoying the take away she ask if I would stay the night I said of course as long as you wake me up like this morning she said can be arranged. we has a slow fuck and fell asleep m. A lady of her word she woke me up giving me a brilliant blow job which turned it to a passionate love making before heading home to get the suit on and catch the train

renfrewshireish

harrogate

Crosby

The next few days were back to normal apart from little touching in the canteen or the lift apart from one lunch time she was stood by my desk with a report I ran my hand up the back of her leg under her skirt she flashed me a big smile and carried on talking after she went back to her dask my calendar poped up with a social event couple of mm drinks after work Penny name was the 1st one accepting so I added mine

Very hard to read with all the mistakes and wrong words used would be so much better if the op give a once over first but still a hot story

Excellent

Crosby

"Very hard to read with all the mistakes and wrong words used would be so much better if the op give a once over first but still a hot story"

sorry phone broken it looks right then change it when I hit save

This story is great keep it going

bradford

cheshire/Preston

Crosby

After work the next day all from our department headed to the pub the boss was getting the drinks in, when Penny and her under study came over to talk to me her name was Amber due to her hair colour! shes tall about the same height as me 6 foot green eyes and was 19 always wares short skirts and dresses with bare legs and flat shoes, the company we worked for had a strick no fucking policy so we kept it very casual on the work front so no one would know even though Penny had a bit of a reputation for being an easy fuck when d*unk.

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Crosby

Well it was drinks, meal and more drinks ending up in a club, by which time Amber was d*unk and unsteady on her feet so Penny and I took her home which was 1stop passed Penny,s on the train platform Penny and I were having a good kiss and cuddle Amber was sitting down looking the other way but she turned around and was sat watching us she said hay that's not fair why do you get to kiss the boss! we went to help her back up as the train was due which was not easy all legs and arms lol, we got her onto the train we couldn't get any address out of her so we went to Penny,s once there Penny said you've going to have to help me get some of her clothes off, so between the two of us her dress came of fucking hell there was more hair poking out of her kickers than there was on my head ! bright Amber coloured. Penny was disgusted with her, kids today she said Don't look after themselves, in my d*unken state I said I think she needs a hair cut ! Penny said good thinking so she got her grooming kit, she had an electric trimmer so I grabbed it turned to Penny do you have any Razors? oh yes she said and off she went she came back with 2 razors and some water. I set about the wilderness with the electric trimmer so that the dog could see the rabbit.

chorley

cheshire/Preston

Always wanted to shave a woman

harrogate

Lincoln

By *oungandathleticMan  over a year ago

Kent South East

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Mmmm but hope you left some on love a ginge bush

Mids

By *emasselMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Brighton

Crosby

I thinned out the mess of Ginger hair Penny then washed and applied shaving foam I started one side Penny the other all the time Amber was moaning we agreed a landing strip and that's what was left Penny even pulled her lips out for me to shave fuck I was very turned on and hard as rock. Amber was getting very wet and begging to be fucked I grabbed a condom from my wallet Penny took it from me sucked my cock and fitted the condom she then pulled Amber,s lips apart and guided me into her tight little cunt she was moaning and saying fuck me I got half way in Amber came hard, Penny said keep going make bitch take it all I got most of the way in and she came again. Penny then said my turn now so I moved over to Penny she pulled the condom off and guided me into cunt as soon as I was inside her she put her legs up and I took the hint and put them over my shoulders and fucked her hard I was that turned on shaving Amber I didn't last long Penny came 1st that tipped me over and I shot my load deep into her, we fell asleep all together in Penny bed.

Crosby

The Alarm went of I woke to find Amber holding my cock we stayed cuddling till Penny said are you going to do anything with that cock Amber, she realised she had a hold of it and got all nervous Amber went down the bed and started sucking me Amber watched intently, when happy with her work she slowly lower herself one my cock. Penny rode me for 5 minutes then Amber asked if she could have a go it was then she saw her new haircut and shave.

By *evinsaga619Man  over a year ago

tralee

Crosby

OMG what happened to me last night Penny quick as a flash said you went to the hairdressers! she got out of bed and went to the mirror and had a good look well do you like it I asked? Penny added you did last night Amber admitted she never trimmed her pubic hair before but now it's been done for her she likes it.

Lincoln

Crosby

"Always wanted to shave a woman "

I've been very lucky bern able to do this to a couple of ex,s loved it made me very horny one of the ladies had an orgasm whilst I shaved her.

harrogate

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

chorley

bradford

Crosby

Penny was still riding me in a slow circular motion grinding her clit against me she turned back from watching her and came she slowly climbed off me to which Ambers face beamed oh my it's my go she bounced over climbed onto me and before I could say condom she was feeding my cock to her pussy half way in she came to a stop fuck me it just gone very tight Amber had a far away look in her eyes I was rolling her nipples she reached down and started to rub her clit her orgasm built till she started to shake then it ripped through her she want limp and her muscles relaxed and gravity took over and another few more inches of my cock stretched her tight little cunt open, she started to ride me and I could feel the ripples in her pussy walls start to build she kissed me passionately and when breaking the kiss said when I come this time ram up me I want it all! and with in 3 minutes that's what I did she took the full length and collapsed on top of me, Penny then reminded me that I didn't have a condom on so I rolled her of and mounted Penny, we came together within 5 minutes to be honest I struggled to hold on till Penny came but I did. they I am in between 2 goregous ladies

Lincoln

Crosby

Penny then tells Amber to clean my cock as it's time to get ready for work! Amber doesn't hesitate sucks the cum mixture off my cock I head home as Amber borrowing some clothes from Penny. Back to reality lots of sore heads there's me a very happy camper. Over the next few weeks I hardly see the girls as I am sent to Manchester on detachment to a local government department. Penny messages me daily on the work mobile and on my own mobile think she missing me. About 5 weeks later I get summoned back to head office and I am off to Barcelona then to Northern Holland ask if Penny going as well yes to Barcelona but not to Holland bummer was my thoughts. Early fright from Manchester so stayed in a hotel at the Airport I seen Penny briefly but not to talk to she arranged hotel and flights.I dump my bag in the room head to the bar for a drink and a meal. Fucked me there's this stunning woman sat at the bar short blond hair back to me men either side of her trying to chat her up, I go to the right hand side turn and look to see if the front matches the ba ck Fucking hell its Penny she spots me and casts asides the men by saying ah my man is here! they all turned and looked at me you could see the what the fuck look in there eyes!. I take her hand and she says we have a table and we walk off with all eyes burning into our backs. I get a final brief on tomorrow then updates on whats happening in the office seems Penny and I have liberated Amber and she now fucking one of yhe IT GUYS. I sat on the bed and just watched Penny do a strip tease black very sexy Ann Summers matching set and steamed stockings fuck I was hard, I went to undress but Penny stopped me she did it for me kissing and stroking me all over but avoiding my cock. Once naked she led me back to the bed and started to lick suck and nip my cock she was just out of reach so I just let her do what she wanted which included sucking my balls and rimming me fuck I was turned on

Crosby

[Removed by poster at 22/08/19 10:32:02]

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Turned on - I'm bloody sure!!

Great story - we're all turned on ha!

chorley

bradford

cheshire/Preston

Got me turned on too keep going

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *uckinsMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Lincoln

harrogate

brentwood

brecon

Crosby

after a tantalize blow job Penny pushed my back onto the bed she straddles me and puts just the head of my cock in to her tight little cunt she was moaning and saying fuck I going to cum! she did a round motion using her pussy muscles and came really quickly her legs went to jelly and gravity took over and she slid down my cock and came again when I was fully in side her took her more then five minutes to come back to normal I am just working my cock in slow short strokes till she was back with me she told me she missed me and begged me to use her for my pleasure so I lifted her up onto her back grabbed a pillow lifted her up placed it under her ass and nailed her long and deep she came twice, then I slowed it down and just loved fucking her and for the next 2 days we fucked each other's brains out, I found very hard saying goodbye at the Airport.

Lovely jubbly

Crosby

Northern Holland,

the people were lovely the job was boring till I went out to meet a field engineer who turned out to be about 40 5,10" blond great figure woman no makeup shorts vest top and a hi ziz on and boots, the chap who had taken me up to the meeting kept calling her the ice maiden

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Redditch

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Very hot

cheshire/Preston

Lincoln

harrogate

Crosby

well the Ice maiden was cold calculating engineer who didn't use her womanly charms to get what she wanted or needed, we hit it off from the 1st handshake! not lol best described as fire and ice she didn't like what I had to say and I wouldn't listen to her, and of course a woman is never wrong. We end up in a pub getting food still arguing about the way forward for this job the engineer who was my driver had gone leaving me with Femka think that's how it was spelt.

Brighton

edinburgh

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

cardiff

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

louth

harrogate

Keep this going please brilliant story

Lincoln

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

bradford

Crosby

well she was stuck with me for the night so we wander back to the marine through security all the time I am thinking fuck no I hate boats. we walk down a Jetty to this 16 metre yacht she climbs on board opens the hatch says close it after you I am going for a shower mines the one on the right hand side of the boat so I go in the one to the left strip off I am on the bed cock in hand she walks in naked with a towel around her head she see me says something in Dutch tells me to take a shower as I am a dirty man ! so quick shower walk back into the cabin where my clothes are she's still naked rubbing cream into her legs I squeeze past making sure my hard cock rubs on her ass she calls me a bastard I grab my clothes and do the same on the way back but this time I bend my knees and my cock goes between her legs I drag it back but partly stranding back up so her pussy gets a good rub of the full length now she stuck if she bends more forwards my cocks going up her very wet cunt if she stands up she tight against me and my hands will be on her boobs

Lincoln

cheshire/Preston

harrogate

edinburgh

Brighton

By *itbit!Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

bradford

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

More amazing story

Mids

brentwood

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

Crosby

she stood up opened the dressing table drawer and handed me a packet of condoms said something in Dutch and bent fowards again I moved back opened the packet of condom put one on and entered her very wet pussy not the tightest pussy I've been up but it was good took my time worked my length fully into her she turned her head said something in Dutch turned her head back round and placed on the bed so I slowly built up the speed she was moaning I pulled back so only the head was in then rammed back in 3rd full thrust she came and squirted so I would have normally stopped and let her ride the waves but I was that pissed off with this woman I just kept fucking her when she came again she had a tight grip of the bedsheets moaning and saying fuck fuck then something in Dutch she fell forwards on to the bed so I climb on turned her over put her legs over my shoulders and fucked her hard and fast till I shot my load and rolled of. She pulled the covers up and we went to sleep. I awoke first for a call of nature she was,still sleeping when I climb back in she had great boobs with nice nipples so I gave them a good lick and a suck she was soon moaning again and had woke up she said Don't stop so I kept going then worked my way down her body one long lick from top of her slit to her pussy hole back to her clit sucked that and she came I grabbed another condom she took it of me and when down the bed she kissed licked and the started to suck me thrn she did a blow job techniques I've never experienced before she take my cock down her throat but twisting her head like a corkscrew motion fuck it was different I was close to coming she put the condom and and mounted me.

Mids

Crosby

now this woman was full of surprise,s she slid down my cock she then placed one part of her lower leg under mine and had her other one placed as if she's going to stand up she then started her up and down motion which was a sort of oval motion once she was happy with the position she then power fucked me I was a bit taken aback inbetween moans she told me not to cum in her so when I got close she jumped of ripped the condom off and finished me with her blow job techniques. we cuddled up so I asked her how did she learn those techniques she told we when she was a poor engineering student she worked in a club in the red light district and one of the ladies who took care of men did it she asked her about it so she learnt from her.

She asked if I wanted to stay on site and help solve the problems who was I to turn down 3 more nights of hot sex so she rang the office and I message mine deal was done. So over a good breakfast in a cafe we set about the problems we didn't move from there till about 3 pm but we had made progress

cheshire/Preston

harrogate

Love to get a bj off her

Mids

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

Brighton

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Crosby

"Love to get a bj off her "
never had anyone since do the same technique