FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Education Part Three

My Education Part Three

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ixie69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

leicester

I woke up late on the Saturday morning which was unsurprising given the events of the night before. I heard muffled voices somewhere but decided on a shower etc before venturing downstairs. I had quite a long shower and felt very clean as I slipped on a T shirt and shorts before going down. I found Lucy in the living room drinking some coffee and looking like she had had a good night. She told me to help myself to breakfast or whatever I needed. I made a cup of tea and returned to sit with her. She asked how I slept and I said very well indeed, I went out like a light but I guess we were late to bed. Yes she said it was late and grinned. She then said Steve had just phoned her and she had told him a little bit about what had happened. She said he was quite taken aback by it all but loved the thought of it and would be thinking of it all day. I smiled and said it was a good night but I am still a little uneasy about what happened. She told me that it was a pretty standard weekend evening for her and we were all consenting adults so there was no problem. I said no I suppose not. She asked if I enjoyed it and I had to admit I did, quite a lot. I asked how she knew those guys and for how long. She explained to me that her and Steve had been using contact magazines for about three years to find sexual partners. Not only did they meet for sex but some of these folks were now firm friends as well. They had met Rob through this method. With regard to Dave they met him at a party. He was a lot older than they would have looked for themselves and also too overweight. They were at a friends party and were introduced to him. Their friend told them he was not only hugely endowed but that he could repeat, had his own dungeon and was a really nice bloke. We got talking, one thing lead to another and I had sex with him. It was amazing. Since then I have seen him several times including twice on my own at his place. I asked what was there and Lucy laughed. Pretty much anything and everything you could imagine and beyond. She said put it this way the last time I went I could hardly walk when Steve called to pick me up. My mind started racing as to what that really meant. I said to her that I had noticed last week that she told Steve to fuck her roughly and again last night she had said it to Dave. She said yes well spotted, I love it when a man is rough with me to the point of causing me pain. Dave is the best I have ever known at this. I wondered to myself how much pain he could cause with that erection. She then said to me that if I ever wanted to go to Dave’s to have a look he would love to show me around. I said I may just do that but would I have to do anything when there. She said of course not but you will probably want to - believe me. At that point the door bell rang and guess what, it was Dave!! I heard him saying he thought he had left his watch here last night and could he have it back. Lucy invited him in and as he walked into the living room he said there it is there on the fireplace. Lucy asked him if he wanted a drink. He replied yes if it’s no trouble. She disappeared leaving us alone. He smiled at me and asked me if I was ok and did I enjoy last night. I went very red and said yes did you. He said of course how could he not when he got to play with such a young pretty cutie as me. He went onto say you are still looking hot then as he looked down at my chest. I had no bra on and my nipples were clearly poking through my T shirt. I folded my arms embarrassed. Lucy came back in and told him his ears should be burning as we were just talking about him and his house. He grinned and said yes a lot of folk talk about that. Lucy then to my utter shock said I wanted to go round sometime to see it in full flow. He looked over at me saying you are most welcome anytime in fact I am entertaining tomorrow afternoon if you are free. I said that’s great but I am here with Lucy this weekend as Steve is away. Lucy then said that’s fine we can both come. I had a funny damp kind of feeling stirring down below again. We will be there about three she said. He soon left and we got ready and went into town shopping.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oc-robMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmm can't wait

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

leicester

Well that was unexpected she sad as we stopped for a glass of wine around tea time. I looked at her quizzically - she said Dave inviting us round tomorrow. I said I wasn’t sure if I could do it or not. She assured me that I needn’t do anything just watch what goes on, it will add to my education. She then said we need to get home soon as tonight we are going out late into town. I have tickets to a show in a big club. We got home, showered got ready and had a bottle of wine as we did so. We made our way into town where she wanted to go into a pub that I didn’t much like. I agreed to go in and once in there she introduced me to two guys, one called Jake one called Jessie. They were both Afro Caribbean, very muscular and well toned. Jessie must have been about forty five but Jake was around my age. It turned out they too were going to the same club as us and we ended up all going together. They were quite funny to be fair Jessie particularly. The wine flowed during the show and then the dancing started. We all danced together and it was really nice. I thought nothing when a slow number came on and we paired up, me with Jake and Lucy with Jessie. Jake and I smooched and as I did so I saw Lucy snogging Jessie quite passionately. I looked down and his hands were all over her bum and she was pushing her groin right into his. Jake also noticed and said they look like they are having fun, I said yes indeed they do. I wasn’t sure but I thought I felt a hardness in Jake’s abdomen as we smooched together but dare not look down or feel it to check. The night ended and Lucy asked me to go to the ladies with her. She told me she was inviting Jessie back home with her. She went on to say that meant that Jake would probably also come along and was I ok with that. I was slightly bemused but said it’s your house I can’t really object even if I wanted to. She said no but you are my guest and I respect that. If Jake does come then you can just leave him and go to bed if you want to, don’t feel you have to stay up. I said where will you be then, she grinned and said upstairs hopefully. We made our way back and Lucy spoke to Jessie she put her thumb up to me pointing at them both. They followed us out and we all got in a taxi. We arrived back and Lucy pretty much dived onto Jessie as soon as he sat down. They were kissing on the settee within seconds and I saw Lucy’s hand drop to his groin and she was rubbing him through his trousers. She worked her hand down the front of them and clearly had hold of his cock as Jake and I just sat there watching them. Jessie was now undoing her top and slipped his hand under her bra. It rode upwards exposing her breasts. He cupped one of then in his hand tweaking her very hard nipple. I was watching Jake out of the corner of my eye, he could not take his eyes off them and when I glanced down his body I could clearly see the outline of his cock straining against his trousers as he sat next to me. Lucy removed her hand and took off her top and her bra. She looked stunning in the half light with very hard nipples clearly on show. Jessie bent down and kissed one, rolling his tongue around it as Lucy threw her head back. She looked over at us smiling. Jessie was now kissing the other nipple and his hand was high up her bare thigh. She pushed him away gently, stood up and took off her skirt and knickers before turning to us and saying see you both later. With that she took Jessie by the hand and went upstairs.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

cant wait to find out more

Loving this

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

leicester

There was a silence now. I think Jake was shocked at what he had just seen. I was becoming used to it by now. I said well. What did you think of that then? He said it was amazing he had never seen anything like it. I said surely you have seen a naked woman before and he said no only on tv or in pictures. I asked him how old he was and he said he was just seventeen so over the age of sexual consent but not yet able to drink. I said but you have just been drinking and he laughed saying no one checks his age. I asked how come he had never seen a naked girl and he said he had never had sex in his life hence him being so amazed at seeing Lucy. I told him about my sex life up to when I met Lucy. He was intrigued about when i had been fucked by my boyfriend with someone in the same room. He wanted to know more. I said my boyfriend had a mate staying with him on his settee for a few days. It was a bedsit so just one room. We had been out and he wanted sex. We got back and his friend was there. We got into bed undressed and he fucked me. He asked if the other lad saw us, I said possibly some of it. He told us that we had got him going and my boyfriend wanted me to let him fuck me whilst he watched. I refused but finally agreed to letting him come over my boobs whilst my boyfriend fingered me. I didn’t come but they both did. He just kept saying wow and how he wished he had have been the lad. I said so you didn’t want to be the one fucking me then to which he replied of course but I was just saying. I was actually feeling quite dominant with now knowing h was a virgin. I said I am pretty sure if you creep upstairs pretending to go to the bathroom Lucy will have left her door open and you might see something. He said really? I said yes. He asked if I minded if he went and I said go ahead but be quiet. I heard the chain go and yet he did not reappear. I left it ten minutes and I went up myself. I turned at the top of the stairs to see him peeping through the gap in the door. He didn’t notice me at first and I saw he had his hand on his cock through his trousers. He saw me and I smiled at him. I whispered can you see them and he replied yes have a look. I saw Lucy on her back with Jessie between her legs licking her pussy. Judging by her moans she was really enjoying it. I said stay there I will be back in a minute after I have used the bathroom.

Awesome

Excellent

leicester

I took my bra off in the bathroom and my panties. I was now just in my top and skirt. I was feeling very horny again and so turned myself on further by removing my underwear. I opened the door and tip toed along the landing. Jake was watching through the gap again. He turned to me and said she is sucking him now. I moved him gently out of the way and looked myself. He was right, her mouth was moving up and down the shaft gently licking as she went along. I had never seen a black cock and thought how good it looked against her white skin. Jake pushed up behind me, he was taller than me and looked over my head watching them as I was. He pushed into me trying to get a better view, I felt how hard he was as he did so. I don’t know if he was aware or not that he was pressing into me but it didn’t matter I wasn’t moving. We were now very close indeed his whole body was pressing against my back. Lucy suddenly stopped sucking Jessie and lay him on his back. I knew what was coming. She got on top of him lowering herself onto his cock. I felt Jake’s breath go sharply inwards as she rode him. I turned upwards to him and whispered wow. I could feel his enlarged cock pushing into my back. He was transfixed. I pushed my bum backwards into him and said I see you are quite excited then. He looked at me moved backwards saying he was so sorry he didn’t realise I could feel it. I said don’t worry it feels nice. He looked confused so I told him to lean forwards again. This time he pushed it into my back quite strongly. I saw Lucy was about to come as her moaning got louder. I whispered she is coming, touch my tits when she does and pretend it’s you inside her. He looked at me and I pushed my shoulders back. He touched my breasts feeling my very hard nipples through my top. I pushed back into his cock and his hands slipped inside my top. I felt him gasp when he touched my bare breasts. Lucy was coming loudly now. She got off him and went back to suck her juices off his cock. At this point I grabbed Jake’s hand and said come on touch me down here pushing him down my skirt. He found my pussy and fumbled around it. He eventually found the entrance and put a finger in, it felt good knowing he was a virgin. I let him fiddle around for a while as I was very wet now and he was quite soothing down there. I said do you want to do what they are doing and he nodded vigorously. I said come with me then let’s see what you are made of....

Educate me wow

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *uvs2snogMan  over a year ago

crawley

leicester

He was trembling as we entered my bedroom. I closed the door behind him and stood in front of him. I pulled him towards me and kissed him using my tongue in his mouth. I could feel him shaking. I told him to relax and enjoy himself as I fully intended enjoying it too. I felt so powerful with him. I told him to undress me and his shaking hands undid my buttons and he removed my top. He struggled with the zip on my skirt but I had no intentions of helping him and told him so. Eventually he did it and I was naked. I walked to the bed sat down and told him to undress for me. He literally pulled his clothes off in a split second leaving his boxers on with a very large bulge clearly visible in them. I told him to lie down next to me. We lay facing each other kissed again and I told him to explore my body. It felt amazing as he touched me all over kissing my boobs and fingering me at the same time. I asked if he was ok and he trembled out a yes. I sat up and told him to lie on his back. I kissed him on the lips slowly working my way down until I got to his boxers. I knelt upright as I touched his cock through them. He moved sharply away as I did so before moaning loudly. I pulled the waistband over his bulge and revealed his cock. It was a long one. Not very wide but very long indeed. I removed his boxers and knelt back down this time between his legs. I rubbed both hands around his tummy and chest moving to his thighs up and down bypassing his cock every time. He kept moaning and thrusting it at me as I passed it. I asked him if he liked what I was doing and he nodded fast. I kept going a bit more until I could resist no longer and briefly touched him as I swept my hands past. He shuddered at my touch. I got closer and closer to it touching it more and more each time until I grabbed it with both hands and rubbed it gently between them. I bent down and licked the end gently before putting it fully in my mouth. He was moaning loudly now and his body arched, I thought he was going to come. I moved off him saying wait don’t come yet. He just looked at me and I could see he was desperate to shoot his stuff. I said ok then come on let me have it and I mounted him taking his full length inside me. I rubbed my clit against his cock as I felt him arch. He grabbed me really hard in his arms as I felt him arch his body and he came inside me. I milked his cock with my pussy loving the feeling of his come knowing I was his first. I felt myself coming and let it go with a shout of joy. I looked into his eyes and they were a picture. I got off him lay next to him and we enjoyed a silent moment.

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *panker78Couple  over a year ago

chorley

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Really enjoying your writing

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Love your stories, they are weill written and sexy

huntingdon

[Removed by poster at 13/07/19 20:27:24]

leicester

I broke the silence and asked if he was ok. He said he had never felt better in all of his life and that I was amazing. He fancied me when he first saw me earlier but never thought this would happen. I laughed and said thank you I enjoyed it as well. Watching Lucy had turned me on a lot and I hoped he enjoyed that too. He said it was amazing. I got up on one arm looked at him and said let’s do it again. He just looked at me as I put my hand on his cock rubbing it gently. I got up and put it in my mouth. I could taste myself and him and licked it clean. I felt it stirring and soon it was up and hard again. I told him to finger me and showed him where to rub. He learned quickly and I came which seemed to really please him as he said I can’t believe I made you come. I said it was lovely and that’s how he should do it. I wanted his cock again now so I told him to mount me and fuck me hard. He got up put it in and started to go in and out. We went at it for quite a while before he said he was going to come again if he carried on. I told him to keep going as I was loving what he was doing. He forced it in really hard as he came and it felt amazing. His eyes were glazed over and the look of satisfaction on his face was lovely. I heard Lucy shouting me and asking if I was ok. I said yes I am fine we will be down shortly. We got dressed, him fully me partially and went downstairs. Jessie looked at me saying I guess he is a man now then? I didn’t answer but then said if you mean did we have sex that would be yes. They had a coffee each whilst Lucy rang a taxi for them. They left around four in the morning and I was exhausted. Lucy asked what happened so I told her. She said that I was turning into a very good little sex bomb and my education was coming along nicely. Tomorrow though will be something else.

Part 4 soon.

huntingdon

Look forward to more

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Wow. Roll on part 4

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton