FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wanking into her knickers... with a twist

Wanking into her knickers... with a twist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One of the horniest and filthiest experiences I've had involved wanking into a pair of knickers. Not an uncommon occurrence for guys on here but this was with a difference. The owner was still wearing them at the time, her husband was watching us and I definitely wasn't the first to do it that day.

I'd replied to a vague Craigslist ad from a guy wanting to watch his wife with someone. He mentioned quite strict limits though and I was ok with that. It was summer and an outdoor evening meet seemed liked fun. Meet in the woods, off the beaten track and let the fun take place.

The deal was this. She wanted her knickers and pussy to feel full of cum but wasn't ready for actual sex yet. They told me they both had a real cum fetish but were nervous about full swinging so their plan was to meet guys out in the woods, let them cum in her knickers then leave. They'd then get busy with each however they wanted. It seemed like fun to me.

Usually back and forth over text took place, we shared pictures and I liked what I saw, so half thinking it was a wind up I set off. Got to the location and the directions were good. I found the way through the trees and deep in the woods I saw them. Her first, up against a tree, leaning back with her hand in her knickers. Medium height with a curvy figure, her hair in a short blonde bob contrasting against the trees. She had shorts on and a low cut vest and when she saw me she closed her eyes and put her head back. I saw her hand move up to her mouth and her lick her fingers.

I moved closer and her husband approached. We exchanged hellos, he thanked me for turning up and asked if it was ok to film. We'd agreed already but I thought it was nice of him to confirm. They both seemed nervous as fuck but incredibly excited too. He went over what we'd agreed. No touching at all, talking is ok but only if she initiates it, and he asked whether I would like her topless or not. I chose yes.

He gestured me to follow him and as we got close enough he said "Tits out for this one, love". She smiled at my, gave her lip a little bite and scooped her breasts out of her top. I'd seen them in pictures he'd sent but those soft, round D-Cup jugs looked magnificent in the evening light. The pink biscuit-sized nipples hardened to a light brown as the breeze touched them. I was so tempted to ask for a touch but respected their boundaries and held my tounge.

She asked me if I was ready and I nodded, still a little entranced by her bare chest. Reaching down she hooked both thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and stretched them forward out towards me. She wriggled them down slightly and I could see from the mess inside I was definitely not the first caller they'd had. That turned me on even more, if that was possible at this stage.

I unzipped and my cock sprung to attention instantly. It had been straining since I saw her lick her fingers and growing increasingly stiff against my jeans. She bent down a bit against the tree and I pointed my tip into her knickers and started to wank. He held his phone in close, taking video and lots of pictures. I didn't mind at all, concentrating on his wife's tits and smooth, sticky pussy mound. I could see glimpses of her thick pink labia poking out too, and lots of white sticky mess. Hers, his, other guys? Who knows but it was puddling in the fabric and about to get deeper.

I'd like to say I savored the moment, took my time and enjoyed a long drawn out wank but honestly it was horny as fuck and I didn't last longer than a few minutes. That's kinda what these meets are about though and when I shot my mess at her crotch my knees felt week. I pumped a good big load into her underwear, left some of it dripping off her tummy too. Her breathing got shallow and quick as I came and I'm sure she was close too. She smiled as I put my cock away and she did the same with her tits. The bloke shook my hand, was anxious as before so I took my leave politely, not wanting to spoil our arrangement or they fun. I did allow myself one glance back over my shoulder before I got out of sight. She was standing over him, dipping her fingers into her knickers. He was knelt down, and he was licking the cum off her fingers as she fed it to him. She blew me a kiss and mouthed a silent thank you. I never met them again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds horny fun that

This is definitely one on my 'TO Do!' list.

"This is definitely one on my 'TO Do!' list. "

Sure you will have plenty of offers

That's so so horny

By *ennis6969Man  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds

So horny

So hot

Let us all know when you're going out!

"So hot "

Glad you thought so. We've enough guys here to recreate it, if you ever fancy trying

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Oh how horny

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

Would love to have been the hubby, so hot

By *umseekerMan  over a year ago

montrose

Anytime you want it !!!

Mega horny

I love wanking on kik to wife’s and partners lingerie and swimwear sometimes it’s the husband showing them very kinky

» Add a new message to this topic