FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Room Service

Room Service

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oulmates Yorkshire OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

A fantasy of ours is to order room service and when it is delivered to our hotel room we say come in only for him to find us playing with each other.

Hopefully he would not be shy and run a mile, but stay and watch for a while edging closer to the bed and then we would ask him to join us.

Just wondered if anyone had done this for real and how it went ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A fantasy of ours is to order room service and when it is delivered to our hotel room we say come in only for him to find us playing with each other.

Hopefully he would not be shy and run a mile, but stay and watch for a while edging closer to the bed and then we would ask him to join us.

Just wondered if anyone had done this for real and how it went ?"

I've done this as role play for a couple taking a tray of drinks from the bar.On their bill too lol. They had never swung before and it made it easier to do by pretending I was room service.She made the first note by beckoning me over then taking my cock out and sucking it

The husband had now stopped playing with her and was watching intently very close to where I was slipping in and out of her mouth.'Wow' was all he could say. I stepped away to undress and she turned to sit on the edge of the bed.He moved behind her and reached down to her hairless lips and opened them for me to see how wet she was. As she leaned back onto him I needed no further invitation and began licking up her thighs to her sopping pussy. Mmm was all she moaned as my tongue reached her labia then her clitoris .

As I was kneelig on the floor I lifted her legs onto my shoulders , and was stroking her moist hole with my figers as I licked her love button,occasionally giving it a playful nibble,my fingers now sliding in with ease. Cupping my hand upwards, I stroked the two fingers on the upper side of her innards, in a cum hither motion. I was rewarded with a full squirt orgasm and she was crying out so he leaned over to stifle her noise with a deep passionate kiss as he was playing with her full breasts and nipples.She had hold of his cock as well and was wanking him rythmically - until the orgasm that is!!!

Now we all shuffled further on to the bed, and I ended up positioned between her legs with my pierced cock. Special room `service` madam? I asked. `Can I?` she asked husband. He eagerly nodded his approval and I slid slowly in ,but not quite all the way, letting her adjust to the feeling. She was sucking him now ,and looking into his eyes, after a few strokes I sank fully into her. Her eyes seeemed to double in size as they bulged and she greedily gobbled more of him down. We managed to get a rythm, both fucking each hole alternately, she seemed to be coming almost constantly, her juices now splashing all 3 of us as I drove deeper and harder into her.

By *oulmates Yorkshire OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

great story

This carried on for a while and then he began to show signs of wanting to unload. 'Not yet darling' she said taking his helmet from her lips but carrying on stroking him . I also withdrew from her and then she straddled her spouse and mounted him. She looked round to me and reached behind to part her bum cheeks with one hand - erotically sliding her middle finger in her back hole. Needing no further invitation I stroked my erectness on her wet and soaking arse and gently applied pressure.Her shoulders were raised and her head lowered as she was trying to push back onto me but still be fucked by the husband.Little by little her hole eased open until at last both of us were balls deep in her respectful holes. 'C'mon guys - fuck me like a slut' were here next words and it was obvious he had never heard his wife speak in such a way from the look on his face.

hi. yes i have done it with an ex gf of mine we went to a local hotel and we went to our room and got naked started playing with eahother and then ordered room service but it was a girl that came with our service and we were there playing on the bed and i said to her have you licked a woman out before and she shook her head and i said do you wanna try then she got on her knees and went on to lick my ex gf out. i got behind her and stripped her naked so we could have sex with her.

we couldnt believe it as she was licking my ex out i slid my cock in her pussy she was very tight.

our fantasy came true.

be a bit mad in someones place of work if you just trying with someone random haha.

good for you if you pull it off (so to speak haha) x

At this point we began alternating strokes in the respective if not respected holes.I was reaching round and playing with one orb and the husband was playing and sucking on the other. Her head was arched back and I was kissing and nibbling on her neck and ears as all our tempo's increased. True to form she came first then he unloaded his cum in her finally followed by me. I and she collapsed onto the husband all too Shagged out to move for several minutes

» Add a new message to this topic