FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dogging with the law !

Dogging with the law !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whilst out visiting some of the local dooging sites the other week, I was lucky to have some fun with a 30's ish cple who told me that recvently they were out having some fun of their own in the car, when they had a knock on the window only to find it was an officer of the local constabulary in his police car.

Whether its true or not they went on to say that they, including him all ended up have some very naughty fun and his wife was well and truly sorted by this officer,apparently a real fantasy for her.

What a thought, has anyone else experienced this for real? i know alot of women fancy men in uniform etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We work 4 the police and I had 2 text him 2 sort some thing out which I have done many times he then started flirting so I did the same I had never even met him but hubby had and said that I would like we text 4 a few days and he asked if he could call round but my hubby was out but I knew he would not b long so i said yes when I opened the door I just led him up stair and undid his zip and started sucking him off he was in uniform I then got naked and just as I did hubby came back and joined us hubby fucked me from bhind while I sucked his cock after that he just left x

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

"We work 4 the police and I had 2 text him 2 sort some thing out which I have done many times he then started flirting so I did the same I had never even met him but hubby had and said that I would like we text 4 a few days and he asked if he could call round but my hubby was out but I knew he would not b long so i said yes when I opened the door I just led him up stair and undid his zip and started sucking him off he was in uniform I then got naked and just as I did hubby came back and joined us hubby fucked me from bhind while I sucked his cock after that he just left x "

I hope you're not responsible for buying punctuation for the police.

@_restatyncpl: JESUS!!! I was under the impression this was a sex-site & this was the fantasy section. CLEARLY I was wrong, its clearly a english lang/lit site where your posts get judged on your grammer spelling and punctuation!!! What is wrong with just reading the stories and enjoying them????????

@welshcock-englishpussy: hot story

By *kyblue2681Woman  over a year ago

manchester

would like to experience something similar to this a man in uniform is always hot but a police officer is like the holy grail

By *aucy and naughtyCouple  over a year ago

London (Swiss Cottage)

"@_restatyncpl: JESUS!!! I was under the impression this was a sex-site & this was the fantasy section. CLEARLY I was wrong, its clearly a english lang/lit site where your posts get judged on your grammer spelling and punctuation!!! What is wrong with just reading the stories and enjoying them????????

@welshcock-englishpussy: hot story "

You spelt grammar wrong.

Lol very nice x some people r so sad may not be good at spelling but can suck my hubbys Dick better than any 1 I know lol well done me

I'm not going dogging with my bad grandma either.

Lol think I should just give up now lol

"@_restatyncpl: JESUS!!! I was under the impression this was a sex-site & this was the fantasy section. CLEARLY I was wrong, its clearly a english lang/lit site where your posts get judged on your grammer spelling and punctuation!!! What is wrong with just reading the stories and enjoying them????????

@welshcock-englishpussy: hot story

You spelt grammar wrong. "

No, I think you spelt Grandma wrong

More to the point whats old ladies got to do with it?

Lol I'm not taking her as well

bowff, topp: storries, realy; terned mee orn.

thanx..

Grammar aside... i had this only one time while out doggin.... two lads on the beat pulled into the car park and all action stopped.... they came up to the car and saw me, the guy and his wife all in the backseat and just said, 'carry on'.... we did!!!!!!

Years ago a cop used to come to Litherop and we used to watch him join in after all he is a man.Sadly they shut Litherop down.

lol.....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

since my initial post ive been quietly bringing this topic into conversation at work and theres a chance i may have found a cple who have met with a female who is in the force, apparently she likes to occasionally meet for an outdoor car sessioin with mostly cples and the odd male too, so fingers crossed, !!!!

By *ady n the trampCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

where we go dogging the police turn up quite often, they do a lap of the carpark and as they see nothing going on they go again. they know whats going on

» Add a new message to this topic