FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Enough time ....

Enough time ....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

Often write stories on my phone on my break at work and used to put them up on a different site but joined this so thought I’d share some.

New to this site so come and say hello if you like what you read

I’ve given you enough time I had decided, I’d been downstairs long enough waiting for you to go upstairs and do as I had asked.

You are crouching on the bed before me, sat on your feet and I can see immediately that you have tied them together as I had wished. Facing away from me on the bed but I can still see your face in the mirror.

I tell you to lean forward, so your back was fully exposed to me and tell you to stretch your arms out above your head on the bed. By now I am on my knees behind you on the bed, completely naked except for my rock solid cock pointing into the air. I reach to the side of the bed where I had left my silk blindfold, rope and hand restraints without you knowing earlier. I grab the restraints and lean forward and kiss from the small of your back, up your spine very slowly until I got to your neck, I’d kiss up your neck until I got to your earlobe which I would nibble slightly just before whispering in your ear “Don’t move or cum until I say you can.....”

As the hair stands on end on the back of your neck you feel me slide the cuffs over your hands up to your wrists. Your hands now clasped together above your head I take the rope, slip it trough the middle and tie a tight know, I reach above your hands to the head board of the bed and loop the rope through, pulling it tight. Your hands and arms lifting off the bed as your downward dog position becomes more of a strain on your body because you can’t quite relax without pulling on the rope.

While I can see your body and mind adjusting to this new sensation I slowly grab the silk, knowing you’ve not noticed me do I make sure the cold silk makes contact with your skin so slowly you jump, pulling the rope and your cuffs tight. Seeing your realisation of not being able to move a smile creeps across my face as I drag one corner of the silk blindfold up your spine where my kisses had once been before.

Saying nothing to me you slowly realise with the silk is for just before I slide it over your eyes.

I make sure it’s done up tight and I pull away to admire the view.

Here I have you before me, your arms out of action stretched out in front of you, your main visual sense gone from the blindfold and your naked form only making my cock harder.

Completely unable to work out what’s coming next you simply couldn’t guess that I would be slowly licking the palm of my right hand, fixated on the sight before me, every now and then catching sight of your already soaking wet pussy as you push your hips out through being slightly uncomfortable.

Just as I feel you’ve almost settled into your position and relaxed slightly you hear the palm of my now saliva covered hand come down on your beautiful ass cheek before you feel the sting.

I hear the fast intake of air come in through your mouth as the pain follows your shock, immediately trying to pull your hands free to protect your ass from the next one I feel my cock strain at the sight of my hand appear in red on your right ass cheek.

I lean forward and you jump slightly as you hear me whisper into your ear “be a good girl and you’ll get a reward’

As I lean back I bring my hand up into the air to administer another strike to your left cheek, you feel me do so and I see you brace just as I bring my hand down. Throwing you off I stop just before I make contact and watch you react to something that didn’t happen. Just as you realise I’ve not hit you I bring my hand down again but even harder on the left cheek, this time a low roar of pain escapes your throat, a roar of pain that sounds more like the roar of a turned on tigress, wager for more and eager for her treat. Whatever it is.

Standing up on the bed for a moment I allow you a minute to process the pain and your new found bright red ass cheeks, while you do so you feel me move around on the bed but are not sure where I’m going.

Still standing I stand over your outstretched arms, straddling them so your face is right in front of my crotch. Still not sure where I am I decide I swirl one of my own fingers around my mouth, making it soaking wet. I then bring it down to your lips and push it inside your mouth, making you suck my finger. You seem to get into it as you start trying to take as much as you can so I slide a second one in. Allowing you to show me what you can do my cock strains even harder inside its own skin. Dying to be inside of you.

Just before I pull them out of your mouth I slide them in as far as I can, you choking and struggling around them as you fight for air over my fingers.

Unable to take it anymore I bring my soaking wet fingers out of your throat and coat my dick in your throat saliva.

I shift forward so my dick is pushing up against your lips and I tell you to open wide and stick your tongue out.

You do so straight away. “Good girl” i said as I then tell you to make the sound ‘Aaaaaaa’

True to your good girl form you do so straight away, not knowing how close my dick was to your mouth.

As you make that noise I immediately take your head in my hands and slide my rock solid slippery cock inch by inch into your mouth, I feel your tongue slide along the base as it goes in and I feel the head of my dick push into your throat and keep going.

I groan in pleasure as I slide all the way in, hearing you gag around me as you still try to make the ‘aaaaaaa’ sound like I told you. With one hand I hold your head down on me and with the other, I lick the palm again and lean forward and bring it down as hard as I can on your right bum cheek.

The feeling of your body wincing and tightening in pain amplified through your mouth and throat which have devoted themselves to my cock is insane. I pull out and as the string of saliva falls from your shin to the head of my dick falls down your amazing chest I hear your almighty gasp for air.

Deciding that you have lived up to my request and been a good girl I firstly allow you to catch your breath fully while I drag my fingertips lightly all over your body. Up and down your back, down the backs of your arms and over whichever body part I can reach.

Leaving your blindfold on and your hands tied in front of you I position myself behind you and untie your feet and pull your legs out from under you. My light strokes and dragging fingers trailing up the back of your very exposed legs to your amazing bum I marvel at the sight before me. Whilst my fingertips ran over the raised redness of your ass cheeks from my spanking I am unable to control the desire to pull your ass cheeks apart and expose both of your tight and now very wet holes to me.

I lean forward and kissing my way up your inner thighs your heightened senses from being blindfolded go wild as my kisses reach the soft bit of skin between your inner thighs and your pussy, teasing you.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic