FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Three's a crowd

Three's a crowd

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have always had a fantasy of enjoying another guy while my hubby is away.

We have had 3 somes but I get very conscious and though I cum i'm less wild. My hubby knows this and a few weekends ago we agreed to call over a friend of mine while he would be away for an evening. We have had fun with him before. On the Sat while my hubby left us my friend arrived and was expecting the 2 of us so when I told him hubby is away he was quite surprised. I was wearing slacks and a red top and we kissed like I was back in school we were so horny. He licked my tits which were quite firm and went to our bedroom. I was wet and smelt so good.

I felt so good about having my tits fondled and licked. I groaned while being eaten out.He licked me doggystyle and then let me sit on his face. I built up and then came in throbs never done that before.

His dick is bigger and the last time around when I played it was a hand job it took him a while to cum while Hubby watched. This time in my mouth he was oozing precum and I rolled my tongue over his cock he spurted within minutes.

We were so sweaty by the end. I stopped short of sex but we were both aching for a fuck.

Once he had left I texted hubby who was stiff as a rock on arrival. I told him everything. I was still in my panties and he put me on my knees and fucked me. He didnt last long.

I wonder if hubby might feel jealous as I would love to fuck my friend. I spoke to him and he said he would n't have minded but insisted on safety and being there.

Do other women here like it on their own with another guy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we have done this several times now...and i love hearing about how the wife fucked the guy etc...and feeling how damp her thong is after...mmmm

we have even got her own account on here now...

By *ooseLipsWoman  over a year ago

Durham-ish

I love to play on my own, my hubs likes to hear in great detail what I hav got up too...

It works well for us

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

"I love to play on my own, my hubs likes to hear in great detail what I hav got up too...

It works well for us "

us too yummy lol

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

"we have done this several times now...and i love hearing about how the wife fucked the guy etc...and feeling how damp her thong is after...mmmm

we have even got her own account on here now... "

works here also xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Love hearing when she's being eaten out and builds up its really great when she cumms

She is a big groaner

» Add a new message to this topic