FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Surprise DVD

Surprise DVD

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fantasy dream I had about B and this is what I text her:

Thought I'd tell you about my dream:

I woke up on my birthday and you hadn't stayed the night, you had left me a card and a small present. I opened it and it was a DVD which you'd written "from your dirty little slut" on it, I couldn't wait to watch it so rushed it into the laptop and started to watch.

It started with you sitting there dressed in very revealing clothes, stockings, short skirt and tight top, you were filmed sitting on a bed and were talking to the camera telling me that "You wanted to see me be a slut so this video is for you", then a girl came in and you started playing together. She was starting to get rough with you and then said, "it's time for you to be a real slut", that's when three guys came in!

The rest of the video was her dominating you to fuck and suck all three of them! You even had them in each of your holes at the same time, completely full! It ended with you on your knees wanking and sucking them all and she was telling you to take their cum like a whore! Every guy cum hard over your face, hair tits, you were covered!, she cleaned you with her tongue and you both swallowed what was left, it just ended with you looking into the camera saying "you wanted me to be a dirty whore, now you can watch me whenever you want"...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

THese things are good.. I like to make my Master videos and get him photos..

Cali

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My ex did something very similar--i went on nights and she set up the cam and fucked herself silly with her toys and left it for me the following night when i was alone ---what an amazing turn on -- we are no longer together but i still have the vid --it has seen plenty of action lately LOL

By *ust4fun1968Man  over a year ago

Weymouth

Oh that is such a turn on would like dvds of her being dominated by three other women teasing and playing with her with toys ect mmmm

By *weet DevilMan  over a year ago

dukinfield

and some dvds can cause a huge shock a mate of mine is a fireman and one of the lads brought in a dvd when my mate watched it he saw it contained his 17 yr daughter being shagged sensless by 3 black guys !! , it now seems its on sale all over the internet its a amateur tape , he had a right to do with her for reasons he or her never told his wife /mother about it god help em if she ever sees it !

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It does make you wonder what it would be like if all our pics and videos did get out and were plastered everywhere!

» Add a new message to this topic