FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First mff

First mff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iguncutuk OP   Man  over a year ago

Poole

This is the story of the first time my my girlfriend Christine, brought another woman, Melissa, to our bedroom.

My name is Mark, I am 45 - I am new to fab but have been busy reflecting on some great sex I had when I was younger... I have an above average size tool, about 8 1/2" and rock solid , which seems to help since I have never had any complaints and I guess for most of my life as an adult I have put the effort into making ladies cum.... I'm about 5'11 brown ish hair blue eyes.

At the time of this adventure I had been seeing Christine for about a year... we had both been competitive swimmers and although Christine was about older at the time and previously my swim coach we were now established lovers.

Christine was about 32 at the time of this. She's about 5'9 . She has 38c breasts and has a firm lithe and long body in the right places like her ass and legs. Blonde hair and wide shoulders - a natural swimmer physique..

When we first got together,I had been a virgin, and initially we were going at it 2-3 times a day. She would randomly reach over and pull out my cock and start sucking it then jump on me or tell me to give it to her. She could never get enough.

She's kinda shy when it comes to the discussion if sex and is pretty discreet about it. But once she's in bed, she lets it all out.

We were experimenting and had dabbled with anal and most of the consensual things that 2 adults could do..,

I had told her a few times how much I really wanted to have a threesome with her and another woman.

She agreed that it would be fun but that's all it was, a discussion. I never thought it would ever happen, until one night.

Christine had a friend named Melissa. She was from Spain. She's about 5'2 and very petite. She didn’t have massive breasts, around a A cup possibly a small b, she was a diver ( from diving boards) She has long black hair and fuck me eyes.

The night my dreams came true was just like any other night. I got to and Christines place and she and Melissa were hanging out at the house. They had both had a couple drinks and offered me some. So I sat with them and we all chatted a bit.

After about an hour or so the girls get up and go into our bathroom in our room to do their hair and talking girl stuff. I stayed in the living room watching tv.

After about 30 minutes christine comes out and says she's been talking to Melissa about a threesome and she thinks she's going to go for it.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My fantasy was going to come true. Even better it was with the gorgeous woman I have been with for a year and her sexy friend. I started to get hard right away.

Christine noticed and started rubbing my cock and smiled saying "Calm down sweetie, you're going to rip your pants." I told her sorry with a huge grin on my face. She said "Wow someone's excited."

I told her "Of course I'm excited. This is my dream come true." She laughed as she pulled her hand away.

She told me "It isn't for sure yet but I think she will finally say yes.”

I followed christine into the room and she went back into the bathroom. There were lots of giggles - The bathroom door opened to the view of Christines bed. I quickly took of my jeans and put on some swim shorts on and laid on the bed.

The thought of what was to come made me have a very noticeable tent in my shorts. So after a minute I sat up on the edge of the bed to try to hide my excitement.

I noticed the door start to open and christine walks out wearing a white sexy outfit. Damn she was sexy. Even if her friend wasn't there I would have fucked all night with that outfit.

Christine had a huge smile as she approached me and kissed me passionately. When she let up I saw Melissa walk out of the bathroom wearing a blue cami set... I could have came right then but didn't.

Melissa walked over kinda shyly and came to the other side of me. They were both giggling like little school girls. Christine leaned over in front of me and started kissing Melissa. Wow that was hot. My erection was now pulsing in my pants.

I had only seen pictures of mff threesomes and now I was going to be indulging..,

To be continued ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

I did this in my teens

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *orned2006Man  over a year ago

lincoln - check status

Hell yes. FFM is hit as hell

Tell more for sure

Poole

Christine reaches down and started rubbing my cock from outside my shorts while still kissing Melissa. Then they broke their kiss and she grabbed Melissa's hand and put it on my shorts as well and she started rubbing my cock.

Christine then pulled my shorts off but leaving my boxers on while I started to rub Melissa's back and then down to her tender ass. I couldn't believe I was about to get to be able to fuck these beautiful women... .

Christine came up and stared kissing me as Melissa pulled my boxers off she then then gripped my cock and started stroking it as she continued kissing me. Then I felt Melissa's gentle hand rubbing my balls as christine stroked me steadily.

With Melissa standing on my right now stroking my pulsing cock, Christine got down on her knees and started licking my balls and shaft. Melissa removed her hand and placed it on Christines head as she opened her mouth and slowly started sucking my cock.

As she continued to bob her head up and down on my cock, I was rubbing Melissa's ass and she turned her head to mine and starting kissing me passionately shoving her tongue into my mouth aggressively and I made me start rubbing her ass and pussy more aggressively as well.

Now this is the first time I have kissed another woman since I had been with Christine - It was very intriguing because it was a new experience - almost forbidden - and yet it was sending shivers down my spine. It was amazing.

After about 3 minutes or so christine stood up and said "Well let's see who's better." to Melissa pointing at my cock.

We all laughed, then because it was like a game for them, I was laughing because there was no way I would be able to answer that question.

Now don't get me wrong, Christine was really good at sucking dick. She had been teaching me how to have great sex and giving her orgasms before seeking my own pleasure.

She was able to take most of me in her mouth easily but very rarely is she able to go all the way down to the base. But she knows to stroke my shaft while she sucks so it makes up for it. I was eager to see how Melissa handles a blow job though. This was so exciting...

As Melissa got to her knees and grabbed my stiff cock, I was getting so excited I felt I was going to erupt. She slowly licked the tip of my penis and started stroking as she inserted me into her mouth. Her mouth was so warm and she was able to suck deeply so it felt really tight and very good.

As she was between my legs with my dick at her mercy, I watched her eagerly as she slowly went all the way down and swallowed my entire cock then pulled it out and went down again. It felt so good....?

She kept going up and down to where her nose was hitting my pelvis. This girl could suck a dick my god...

After a few minutes, christine got down with her and they were taking turns sucking my balls and my cock. They each started licking one side of my shaft and playing with my balls. They were touching their tongues together as they licked me. Deliberately making exaggerated slurping noises... It was so hot. I knew just from the sight and sound and feeling ... I was going to erupt soon.

To be continued...

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Poole

They both kept taking turns sucking me for another few minutes then I told them to be careful or I was going to cum. They encouraged me to cum in their mouths so Melissa could taste it. I started feeling tingling in my legs as my orgasm was building fast and Christine had my cock her mouth as I tended up. She knew it was coming so she sped up the sucking and I began exploding in her mouth.

One big spurt followed by two more good spurts. Then three more smaller ones as I groaned in pleasure. When it was all out my wife pulled her mouth off and pulled Melissa's head to hers and started kissing her shoving my cum into her mouth as they both moaned.

After swallowing my seed, they both released from each other and smiled....

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Wow I'm rock solid reading this!!

Poole

As my cock started to go down to about half mast, the girls both got on the bed and started making out. I joined them and we all started kissing each other and rubbing everywhere. Christine started rubbing Melissa's pussy as Melissa did the same to return the favour I began kissing them both all over their bodies as they were both moaning from each other.

I began to release one of Christines breasts from the outfit and slowly licked her hard firm nipple before I started sucking it passionately while caressing the other one. Now they were both pulled out from the top as Melissa started sucking the left breast and I on the right. Christine was melting with pleasure.

I release my nipple and began to kiss Melissa's shoulders working my way to her small breasts. I pulled the top down to release both of her perky little tits. Her nipples were a little smaller than my Christines but twice as hard. As I licked the nipples back and forth I then started sucking on them as Christine leaned over and took the right one in her mouth with the left one in mine.

You could feel Melissa start trembling and moaning as we sucked her nipples and continued rubbing Melissa's clit. In a few minutes Melissa started coming telling us "Oh god, I'm coming. Oh yes. Mmm. Oh. Oh. Oh." Christine took great pleasure in this as I could see it in her eyes.

Christine pulled her hand away from Melissa and laid back. I began kissing her thighs and worked my way up to her hot opening. She was soaked with juices. I began licking around the lips of her pussy before flicking my tongue on her clit. She began moaning and wiggling in pleasure. I shoved my tongue inside her making her moan loudly with pleasure.

TBC ...

By *otwife_BristolCouple  over a year ago

bristol

Very nice

Hot

By *damkaMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

By *ice guys do it betterMan  over a year ago

greenock

Poole

While I was licking Christine , Melissa began to rub my now hard again cock and kiss my shoulders. She slowly made her way to Christines pussy and began kissing me intently shoving her tongue down my throat as she sped up the stroking of my rock hard penis. She released my mouth from hers and shoved her face into the beautiful wet pussy.

Christine let out a soft scream as Melissa began working her with her mouth. I moved up to Chriistines face and starting kissing her and rubbing her ample breasts. After a few short moments of intense French kissing, she began to moan more and more. With her tongue deep in my mouth, Christine began to cum. She started twitching her body as Melissa really knew how to work her.

Even though her mouth was covered my mine, the scream from the massive orgasm she was having was still loud. She grabbed Melissa's head and forced it deeper into her midsection as she released her cum into Melissa's mouth. When the orgasm settled down she pulled Melissa up to her and starting making out with her as Christine gripped my cock and pumped it up and down intensely.

Christine then got up and pushed Melissa down on her back onto the bed as she quickly moved her head down to Melissa's pussy and started licking away. Melissa began moaning with pleasure as I started kissing her mouth tasting pussy on her tongue as she stroked my cock.

Melissa then directed me to bring my cock up to her mouth and she stated sucking me hungrily. She made sure to go all the way down and was using her hands to grip my ass and fondle my balls. It felt so good.

Here I was getting my dick sucked by a beautiful woman other than my girlfriend while I watched her devotedly eat another woman's pussy. It was so hot. I was in heaven.

TBC... enjoy...

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Great story. I'd have shot my load into Melissa's mouth directly as a polite host serving the guest first, rather than have her snowball it from Christine.

By the way, who is Christine? It starts out 'my my girlfriend Christine', later it's 'When it was all out my wife pulled her mouth off'. Hope there will be more tales of the married couple.

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

» Add a new message to this topic