FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sheffield husband looking to be owned by mistress or master

Sheffield husband looking to be owned by mistress or master

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I haven’t lasted more than 30 seconds in my wife for years when we have sex so now sex is just a chore for her and I get a sympathy fuck every 3 weeks if I instigate it or just a handjob if I play with her and make her cum first.

My fantasy would be to find a mistress or master on her that decided when and how I get to cum from now on with my own wife and I had to pay her/him for each release, so they were whoring my own wife out to me.

At the moment I impose a self denial situation where I don’t cum for 3 weeks at a time so that I cum quickly with her and her ‘chore’ doesn’t take her long.

Ideally someone based in Sheffield so I’d have to humiliate myself by meeting and paying what I owe.

Although this isn’t essential and we don’t have to meet, but maybe I have to secretly record every session to send to them as proof that I haven’t entered her and that I’ve followed instructions exactly.

So from now on I’m not allowed to enter her as my punishment for being so useless? and I have to send money every time I cum with her from now on.

Just post it to wherever you tell me, no note or anything.

I’m sheffieldman39 on kik if anyone wants to discuss this further

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What about a tv mistress?

You could watch us both in our finest lingerie and slutiest makeup kissing, licking and sucking, before I take her deep in multiple positions.

I am sure we could negotiate a suitable rate!

My message was just deleted

So take that as a no!

"My message was just deleted

So take that as a no!"

If people put out a request they should answer those who take the time to text them

I wouldn’t do that to you tv

I didn’t answer shefftanya as she doesn’t know about this so getting to meet and fuck her isn’t going to happen.

By *abyC-OldskoolCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

I like to collect keys.Will happy to hold them and decide if you deserve them.You will be expected to travel to me.You will Be in bondage when cock is free.Your partner must be wuth you on first meet..this isnt something taken lightly so message me for more details..BabyCx

"I like to collect keys.Will happy to hold them and decide if you deserve them.You will be expected to travel to me.You will Be in bondage when cock is free.Your partner must be wuth you on first meet..this isnt something taken lightly so message me for more details..BabyCx"

Officially jealous

[Removed by poster at 25/08/19 15:34:23]

"What about a tv mistress?

You could watch us both in our finest lingerie and slutiest makeup kissing, licking and sucking, before I take her deep in multiple positions.

I am sure we could negotiate a suitable rate!"

What an offer how could anyone say no to you xxx

I can’t travel to Somerset with my wife (who doesn’t know about this) to give you keys to a cock cage, nor can I let a TV fuck her.

I am looking for someone from Sheffield or very close, who ideally can accommodate daytimes who wants to own me sexually. I have to send him pics of my wife and agree to give up being able to play with her or fuck her when I want. He decides from now on, make me go 2 to 4 weeks without being allowed to touch her and cum then decide what I’m allowed to do? be a right bastard to me and insist I just play with her pussy and cum in her hand (before she does) so I feel humiliated, or make her cum and then have to lay back and just take a handjob as you don’t allow me inside her?, or allow me the fuck her but with a 30 second time limit to cum? And make me pay you to be allowed to cum with my own wife as you’re whoring her out to me

By *abyC-OldskoolCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

No worries.Its Fine...x

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

"No worries.Its Fine...x "

I've met BabyC and she's amazing xx

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

This could be very interesting and fun, although we are not into receiving money we could use our imagination and instead of paying us for the chance to cum we would have you donate money to different charitys and as for the pleasure of your lovely Wife we could set you challenges and tasks that will not only please her and increase her enjoyment from her pathetic husband it will also humiliate you along the way.

PM us if your still interested in this

Any genuine long term takers to play out this scenario

» Add a new message to this topic