FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Adventures of Brown Moss Betty Number 1

The Adventures of Brown Moss Betty Number 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/07/19 09:16:47]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fallen Leaves & Fallen Knickers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A naughty housewife is joined by a stranger as she quietly pleasures herself...

I think it was around mid October, we had that nice spell of warm, sunny weather and the leaves had only just started to change to their autumn colours. I know it was a Thursday afternoon, as I had been into Whitchurch to pick up a few essentials for a dinner party we were having that night; one of those tedious, unexciting affairs that I have to put on once in a while for my partner's work colleagues.

As I left Sainsbury's and started back home, I suddenly decided to treat myself to a little indulgent time at Brown Moss on my way home. I could feel my pussy twitch slightly under the string of my silky thong, as the thought entered my mind. I had always secretly been a dirty little girl and I enjoyed the anticipation of being naughty even if it rarely actually happened.

Well, it was about 1-30 pm as i pulled onto the parking area near the small area of water that is perhaps the most distinctive land mark. It was a very nice afternoon and there was only one other car parked close by, a small blue estate as i recall, my memory isn't too clear on that as it really held no importance for me at the time.

I casually got out of my car and ambled casually alongside the water, despite it being late in the year, the sun warmed my breasts as my bra-less nipples rubbed against the coarse cotton material of my dress. I was lost in my fantasy world, my few precious moments of escape.

My imagination was running amok, crazy I know, but none the less enjoyable. I could almost smell the manly aroma of hot, hard, eager cock being stroked by an imagined hand in a hidden away part of the plantation. I could see pre cum dripping and it being smeared across a shiny hard glans as it glistened in the sunlight. My pussy ached and dripped with my juices as i went deeper into my fantasy.

I sought out the nearest hidden spot, concealed from eyes that may be offended, but close enough to still be aware of any potential connoisseurs of my sort if pleasure. I hitched up my dress, hastily removed my soaking panties and squatted with my knees apart and my gaping pussy ready to be pleasured. As I touched my swollen, hot and excited clitty the first thrills of pleasure shook me, temporarily blinding me to everything else around me.

I circled my clit slowly with my index finger, then reached down between my gaping, swolllen labia, feeling the wetness as my fingers probed into my vagina's welcoming heat. I was lost in my own pleasure, oblivious.

"Blimey, that's a lovely sight'"

A voice, deep and manly, kind but amused, suddenly shocked me out of my little world of self pleasuring and I immediately stood upright, embarrassed, my cheeks flushing red.

"oh, I'm so sorry, I was so in need of a wee"

I stammered, my voice shaking with shock and the horror of being seen during my dirty little game.

A mature, but good looking face looked back at me smiling, obviously thrilled and excited but with an obvious edge of gentlemanly embarrassment, understanding and kindness.

"It's all fine by me, I just consider myself lucky to have seen what I did, sorry to have surprised you. I can show you a better spot thats a bit more private if you'd like to continue, if I'm honest I would love to watch you, but quite understand if that's not ok."

Despite my state, I couldn't help myself nodding and smiling, surprising myself, there was something reassuring about him. He walked off through the trees, I followed, all the time wondering what the hell I was doing but very excited all the same.

A short time later we reached a small secluded clearing amongst some young trees, he waved his hand as is proffering a luxury bed amongst the soft grass.

Without thinking, I slipped my dress off and discarded it to one side, lost in the moment. I got down on the grass, the sunlight streaming down through the branches, lighting up my tits and showing him the inner folds of my wet pussy lips as I opened myself up and started to finger myself as he watched.

I was again lost in the moment, but not so lost to notice my new acquaintance undoing his belt and fly, easing down his jeans and getting out a huge, veiny cock that was already hard and excited in his hand.

He proceeded to slowly wank his big tool as he watched me pleasure my aching puss, my juices dripping down my fingers as I got more and more aroused.

He got down, kneeling between my open legs, his hand working faster on his cock, i could feel the heat of his pre cum as it dripped in big, glistening droplets onto my lower belly and mingled with my dark pussy hair.

I could feel myself starting to cum, that wonderful feeling building up and starting to grip my whole body as it welled up in my clit and cunt. Then as the full force of my orgasm exploded I could feel reams of his hot cum hitting me, shooting over the back of my hand as I worked my eager love hole, some of it landing on my pussy mound, decorating it like strings if hot, sticky pearls of pure pleasure.

"That was amazing, thank you, the names's Dick by the way”

He said smiling at, he took out a packet of tissues from his pocket and cleaned his cum off me and then his now softening cock, which still looked impressive despite having just exploded over me.

“You’re very welcome, thank you too, that was such a dirty little pleasure for me too, Betty, my friends call me Betty”

“It must be Brown Moss Betty then, pleases to meet you”

He laughed and smiled at me, handing me my soaked knickers and helping me to my feet.

He turned away and walked off into the bushes, disappearing as swiftly and silently as he had arrived.

I have never seen him again but I get an excitement when I recall the incident and often have a little ‘quiet time’.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nicely written.

A hot little adventure

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

» Add a new message to this topic