FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Policemen

The Policemen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Arriving at Manchester airport after returning from holiday late at night, a 5 hour drive home was not a welcome prospect (the things you do to save a few quid!). My mate Allan and myself set off with me behind the wheel and it didnt take long before Allan fell asleep leaving me to drive alone in the dark. A couple of hours in and I could feel my eyes getting heavy so I pulled in to an empty lay-by to give myself a breather. I must have dropped off for a few minutes but was woken by the lights of another car pulling in behind me. I heard the sound of a car door and then a tap at my window and the shadow of a man outside. I rolled the window down as Allan still lay asleep in the passenger seat.

"Good evening sir. Is everything ok here?" came the question from a police officer.

"Yes officer. Just taking a break from the road." I replied.

The policeman took out his torch and firstly shone it in my face before searching the car and identifying Allan.

"Is he d*unk?" Asked the officer.

"No, just tired. We landed in Manchester airport after a long haul flight and have a long drive home. He's out for the count."

"Would you mind stepping out of the car sir?" He asked.

I unbuckled my belt, opened the door and stepped out of the car, the air was cool.

"Did you drink any alcohol on your flight?" He asked, to which i responded no.

"Can I see your licence? And I took my licence out of my wallet and gave it to him.

"Wait there" he said and took my licence to his car where I realised another officer was sitting and gave my licence to him before returning.

"Do you have anything on you that you shouldnt sir, any sharp implements etc?" He asked.

"No officer" I replied. "Is everything ok?" I asked.

"Just routine" he responded. "Can you raise your arms please?"

I raised my arms and the officer proceed to frisk me. He patted over my shoulders, arms and sides and then rubbed my chest and stomach. He then asked me to turn sideways and proceeded to pat over my bum and then down my right leg, before spinning me round and then patted up my left leg before cupping my crotch. He left his hand there and looked up at me and asked, "What are you hiding in there sir?"

"Nothing officer" I replied surprised, what was he talking about?!

He gave my crotch a squeeze making me gasp as my cock gave an involuntary lurch. He squeezed my crotch again and I could feel my cock stiffen.

Before I could say anything, he spun me around and bent me over face first over the bonnet of my car and cuffed me!

"Whats going on?!" I demanded. "What are you doing?!"

"Be quiet" he growled back at me. "I know your game!"

"What game?! I dont have a game?!"

"We know what goes on in this lay-by!"

"I dont have anything on me!" I responded, thinking he meant drugs.

He started to frisk me again, this time from behind, pressed up against me. He patted down my arms, paying closer attention to my biceps this time. He patted down my front but paid more attention to my pecs. He roughly unbuttoned my shirt and then repeated his search of my bare skin and this time cupped my pecs before pinching my nipples causing me to gasp. He ran his hands down my torso, sliding his hands over my abdomen before slipping his hands under the waist band of my shorts and in to my bush...i was know so aware of his crotch pushing in to my ass...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *akeyjohnMan  over a year ago

ossett

Hmmmm nice more plz

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Promising start.