FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > prt 1 of the Beach

prt 1 of the Beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uth.munroe OP   Woman  over a year ago

Jarrow

Holding my hand we walk along through the car park "you'll be fine nobody will take any notice" you reassure me.

thinking to my self I so regret playing that game of cards with you last night,

but a bet is a bet, my stomache full of butterflies as we pass the sign "be aware clothes are optional beyond this point", oh god he means it as we go further onto the Beach the Sea quite calm for the North of England, I notice that the few people on the Beach are mainly elderly a bit of a relief for me but I think disapointment for you, Ruth shall we settle here laying out the Beach towels you casually undress and stand their Proud as punch semi erect not caring, "come on slow coach" slowly I take my top off reavealing a peach Bikini Bra then my side button skirt undone to reveal matching Bikini Bottoms, "let me just settle first" I smile sweetly " you nod and run into the Sea as I lay back on the towel my sunglasses on the warmth of the sun caresses my skin, "hey ruth this is George and Maureen" "Mo if you dont mind the woman who looks old enough to be my Grandma says "welcome to the Beach David was telling George that its your first visit and you were a bit Nervous so we came over to give some moral support lol" as Mo was speaking to me I was trying so hard not to break eye contact as her George and David stood there Naked, "it's always a bit scarey at first but after an hour or so you wont even realise but you take your time dont be rushed" George had layed out their towels alongside us Mo on my right George on her right and David on my left as we lay their chatting away I started too think "Lol I must look a bit silly the only one with a Bikini on" nervously reaching up slipping the bra from my shoulders and off exposing my 34B's no one said a word they chat carrying on George asked David "fancy a swim I might be 58y but bet I can still beat you too the water" with that he jumped up and kicked off for the sea with david in hot pursuit,"are you ok Dear?" mo asks "yes Mo think while their gone I am going to slip from these Bottoms and with that I was naked for the first time on a naturist Beach a few butterflies but feeling quite pleased with my self as Mo smiled "their not so bad is it Welcome to the Naturist world Hunny" and gave me a motherly kiss on the cheek.

A short while later David and George returned beads of water running off their bodys George I noticed gave me a quick once over and a wink to Mo "see you worked your magic again"

David was smiling like St Marys Lighthouse, you look Gorgeous Babe and your Tan is going to be seemless

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eavy Metal BallzMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Looking forward to part 2 Ruth

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

mmm yes ruth lets have part two , and remember what i said

xx

» Add a new message to this topic