FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Alone near a river

Alone near a river

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As I walked beside the river my mind wondering not knowing where they are going, i find a nice quite spot and lay a blanket on the ground near the river and lay on the blanket just listening to the water rush past me, as I am listening to the water my pussy seems to respond to the water, it pulsates and tingles, a gentle breeze washes over my body and my nipples go hard, I let out a little moan, and my hands slowly finding their way to them as the ache to be touched, as I squeezed my boobs gently a shiver goes down my spine and my pussy throbs, wanting to be touched, needing a release, as I lay their listening and softly touching myself, I hear birds singing in the background the grass whispering as the wind blows through it, the water flowing, softly touching my lips, then down my neck towards my erect nipples,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would love it if your pussy pulsates once you see my cock

Enjoying the start x

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

"Enjoying the start x "
more please

More please

down my stomach and then to my hips and I slowly go back and forth over my hips a few times before I slowly and softly touch my pussy through my clothes I whimper at my touch, knowing I shouldn’t but the need to getting to intense with my surroundings and the peacefulness I feel, I slowly toy with the hem of my loosely fitted shorts, as I am doing so I slowly stroke my stomach, I can feel the warm breeze across my stomach as I lift my top up and over my head to take off,to catch sum rays of sun, as I lay back down I look up to the sky and see a few clouds and a glorious shade of sky blue, I watch the clouds and listen to the peaceful water, the singing of the birds and the wind blowing through the grass and relax again, as I start relax my mind wanders and my hands touch my lips again which sends a shiver,

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

I slowly move my hands again down my neck over my erect nipples and down my stomach to the hem of my shorts, I slowly stroke the top of my shorts and my stomach and I slight moan comes out past my lips, I lick my lips and move my hand under my shorts to my wet pussy, I moan at how wet I am, I slowly play with my clit and I can feel my pussy throbbing, begging for my fingers to be inside but I just tease myself playing and rubbing my clit, slowly as I want to feel every sensation that is coursing through my body, the breeze on my skin making me sensitive all over, I move my fingers down to my hole and I am soaking, I moan at this thought, as I lay there playing with my clit and every now and then inserting my fingers into myself, I am oblivious to what is going on around me, as all I hear are the birds, wind and river flowing, the wind picks up a bit bringing a slightly cold chill to which it makes my nipples go extremely hard and I moan as I feel my breasts getting tighter,

» Add a new message to this topic