FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Male masseuse

Male masseuse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azandCaz OP   Couple  over a year ago

Warrington

Just going to put this out there as the male has just qualified to be a sports massage therapist.

Does anyone have the fantasy of having a massage done and try to get the masseuse to do slightly more than what is normally required?

It’s a fantasy and just wondering if anyone else had these thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aseloadedMan  over a year ago

City Centre

Often got massages which went further than just a massage. I still enjoy a good massage though even without it going further!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This has always been a fantasy of mine. I used to get a massage regularly when I was younger and playing a lot of rugby. It was all too easy to imagine what might have happened..... but never did!

By *wingersimonMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I played with a couple on a regular basis where the wife was a sports massage therapist. After meeting for MMF fun many times she eventually she agreed to give me a massage on the basis it wasn’t sexual.

When it came to it she was a complete professional in giving me a full-on sports massage. However, she looked so hot in her massage tunic I was really turned on. I told her as much but she laughed it off.

On our next MMF we started off with drinks and chat as usual and she went out of the room to ‘change into something more comfortable’. She re-entered wearing just her tunic and a pair of skimpy panties. Fuck, we had a great MMF that night.

By *azandCaz OP   Couple  over a year ago

Warrington

That’s it a lot seem to be guys getting the massage but not the ones giving them.

Any females have the same fantasy?

By *.A.MGUY55Man  over a year ago

littleborough

Guy on guy massage. The masseuse is stood by my head an I reach out an touch his cock see what happens. Never had massage with a guy an would love one lots of oil

By *ambsLad2Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

I'm not qualified, but I have given one...

Some years ago I was on a site which connected people for free massages. I contacted a local chap and after exchanging a few messages and agreeing that as we were both open minded individuals, we'd see what happened, we set up a meeting at his house.

After I arrived, we went up to his bedroom and both stripped naked. I offered to massage him, so he got onto the bed face down. I began to work on his shoulders and neck, then his back and then buttocks and legs etc. By this time, I was erect and when I went back up to work on his neck and shoulders again, my cock was spending a lot of time between his buttocks. This didn't seem to bother him at all. Anyway, to cut a long story short, when he turned over, he had a semi, which I sucked for a while before working on his chest etc. The session ended with me wanking him off and as he came close to orgasm, he reached over and grabbed my erection. We didn't have a second meeting sadly, and I still wonder whether he'd have been up for some anal action, and what he'd have done to me.

By *usie777Couple  over a year ago

north Manchester

THE MASCULINE IS MASSEUR, Not masseuse!

When will people get this right?

A masseuse is a female who massages others.!!

By *exy fucker bikerMan  over a year ago

kent

I used to see a guy who did this never more than wank and suck but hot

I've been known to give a good massage , lots of baby oil and the rest is secret if anyone wants one pm me

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I love a seemingly legit massage that takes a sensual turn. I’ve had several like that, from males and females.

By *an2man777Man  over a year ago

Llandudno / Colwyn bay

Many stories to tell...

But discretion is everything !!

I’ve heard I give good massages (check my veri’s)

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

Check me out, but what happens in the massage room stay in the massage room. I don't kiss and tell.

By *eesside lingerie wearerMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Would be very happy with a male masseur

By *enguy55Man  over a year ago

exeter

I started to give massages to women and after the second one she wanted me to massage more than just her body and it went on for a few hours and she soaked the place

Now I involve the massage with various toys and push women to their limits and beyond with happy results

"Just going to put this out there as the male has just qualified to be a sports massage therapist.

Does anyone have the fantasy of having a massage done and try to get the masseuse to do slightly more than what is normally required?

It’s a fantasy and just wondering if anyone else had these thoughts? "

Purposely booked a sports massage with a gent earlier this year when recovering from a broken leg.

I ended up giving him a BJ to thank him for all the help getting me walking again.

Am London based and can usually accom... Love to give a massage either professional with no "ending" or sensual with what ever comes along. Very discreet and meet all sorts of guys from here. Message me and let me know what you want. Obviously is a free service!!!

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

I had an absolutely fantastic Thai massage last week.. I was so turned on with how my bum was being massaged.. i asked if she would get naked and continue... she did, then gave me a very happy ending

By *usie777Couple  over a year ago

north Manchester

When will people realise that there is no such thing as a

Male masseuse?

The term is MASSEUR!

Masseuse is female!

Please get this right

» Add a new message to this topic