FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Freinds Mother

My Freinds Mother

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My friend and I have known each other for most of our lives and have always been close freinds, Going to ech others house, playing sports all that. and i have always seen his mum as a incredibly sexy women. Jane was a 37 year old brunette. amazing body nice round ass and big 34D boobs. I also took a sneaky look when i could. it was around the summer time that things got more interesting. i went over to my friends house to pick up some things that i had left over the night before. when i got to his house Jane answerd the door in i long T-shirt and bikini bottoms on. after pulling my self together i finally told her why i was there and she let me in to go get my things. when i came back down she was sat out side now with no t-shirt on just a 2 pice bikini. this turned me on so much and to make it worse she asked me if i could put some sun cream on her back. Not wanted to be rude i put the cream on her back and started to rub it in, her skin was so soft and felt amazing. i took this oppertunity to check out her amazing body. As i rubbed the last of the sun cream into her back she turn around and thanked me. during all the enjoyment i had not notice that i now had a raging hard on and my 8 Inch cock was clearly visable through my shorts. and as she turned around she saw my cock in full view. i was so embarased that i stood up witch made it stick out more. she told me that it was okay and that i should not be imbrased of something so big. She then asked me to sit down next to her and as i did she ran her hand up from my knee up to my cock and gently sqeezed. it felt so good as she started to rub my long hard throbing cock. she asked if she could see it and i was in no postion to say no. so i pulled down my shorts and before i could move she was pulling on it and started to lick, her warm wet toung circled the tip as i put my hand on the back of her head. she rubbed my balls as she took my cock in her mouth. it was so good i almost blew my load there and then but held onto it as i knew things could only ger better.... (if you want more let me know)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

more god dam it!!!! lol

sounds good - had a similar thing happen with a mate's wife though that was all pre arranged. he was watching and wanking from the bedroom

definately want to read more on this

very sexy - would love more please

More please x

tell us more