FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Story of my queen

Story of my queen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am currently on my knees sticky with everybody but my owns pleasure as my queen sees out the last caller downstairs.

Here is how I got here:

I found a sexy bbw a little older than myself who seemed like a match. She had big luscious tits and a smooth arse.

She wanted to be worshipped. She wanted to do whatever she wanted with whomever she desired while having someone else to follow her every command.

I wanted nothing more than to be that someone else. I wanted her to own me.

I sent her a message and essentially submitted to her there and then. We quickly got into the details discussing how far we would go and what worked for us.

On paper it seemed perfect but we both agreed it now hinge on a connection.

We agreed to coffee.

It was a daytime social with a date kind of feel. We agreed not to talk sex but just to have a chat and laugh to see if we clicked. We did.

After about an hour or so I walked her to her car and went in for a kiss on the lips. She kept her mouth closed and after the kiss she sheepishly checked for any onlookers which made me doubt she felt the same as I did. Until she told me to open my mouth.

She spat a mouthful of saliva into my mouth. She must have been working on it while I talked on the way to her car. It was warm,thick and some of it slobbered on my cheek.

'Swallow', she commanded.

I gladly obeyed.

'You're mine' she said calmly.

And with that, my new journey began with the most wonderful woman.

-----

Would anybody like to hear more?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oole20Man  over a year ago

everywhere

Yeah keep going

Part 2:

We discussed when we should meet up. Her place or mine, that sort of thing and had agreed that I would drive to hers on saturday afternoon.

I got a message from her on Wednesday night. It had her street name and postcode but no house number.

'Come to mine for 22:00. Wait for me to get you.'

I got there at 21:45 and was already rock hard. The 40 minute drive had driven me mad with the anticipation. I text her to say im outside whenever she is ready but I know I am early.

No reply.

I was staring at the clock until it turned from 21:59 to 22:00.

Nothing.

Five minutes went by. Then ten. Nothing.

Just after twenty past ten a door opened on the street. I saw a 6 foot something guy walk out and though it wasnt my queen, I kept watching because I had nothing else to do.

I saw the man lean and and kiss his host and as he turned away I saw her. It was my queen. She wore a silk robe that barely contained her tits and fishnets that lead down to her leather heels.

The door closed and as the man drove off she text me her house number and I approached the door.

She towered over me in her heels and smirked at the visible confusion on my face confirming that I had seen him leave.

'That was martin. Martin got here at 20:00 and that's why you're here now.he gave me a real seeing to and made a right mess of my tits. You're here to clean them off'

She saw the confusion in my face turn to glee and made sure to stop me.

'After I have a post shag cigarette. Come.'

She lead me outside and made me sit with my hands on my knees. The cigarette seemed to last for ever. She didn't talk but made sure to stand close enough that I could smell the sex on her. She reeked of come.

She took the last drag and adjust her fishnets giving me a brief glance of her upper thigh. She caught me looking and blew her smoke into my face as she stubbed it out.

'Follow me' she said menacingly.

I was ready to burst and trailed after her like a dog waiting for scraps..

I know its a slow burner but let me know if anybody wants part 3

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes please.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

i would luv to be her sub .

As we got to her room, I could feel the heat as the smell of sex intensified. The red and black bedding was all messed up and I could see damp patches of evidence here and there.

She turned to face me, 'kneel'.

I did.

She put one leg up on the bed revealing her freshly fucked pussy. It looked beautiful and I could smell it and feel the warmth on my face. If I moved my head forwards just a shade id be able to taste it - it took all my strength not to.

As she stared down at me she made me open my mouth and let her spit dribble down in to my mouth. A new tradition, I thought.

She slipped her gown off releasing her juicy tits. Martin really had made a mess of them. He had shot his load on the top of her left breast it seemed and it had dripped down to her nipple. Some of it had come off on her gown but there was still plenty of come on her tits. Some of it dried but some was still thick and wet enough.

Removing her gown had also revealed that she was wearing black fishnet sleeves which I noticed as she pointed at the mess on her chest.

'clean this', she ordered as she lay down on the bed.

I was grateful that she had laid down as it made it easier for me to clean. I started at her erect nipple because here was the most risk of the come from dripping off her. A combination of the sweetness of my queens skin and the thick saltiness from the load combined in my mouth and I felt the precum begin to stream from my cock. My cock was straining in my jeans and as I stretched to lap up the last of my treat, I could feel it pressing into my queens leg.

She noticed. She let free a smirk as she stood. 'Let me take a look then. Strip'

I hurriedly stripped and noticed her turn to grab something. I didn't see as I was now suddenly aware that I had almost certainly stained my boxers with precum. I had.

She noticed. She looked disgusted. 'that better not be come. I didn't say you could come'.

'Its only precum, honestly' I stuttered the words as I took my boxers off, leaving me naked.

'Hmmm' she looked sceptical but was thinking. 'On your knees then'.

She took her heel to my balls and applied light pressure, as though testing me. 'Okay then'

She opened up her hand and then like dangling car keys, displayed to me what she had reached for earlier. Dangling between her fingertips was a condom. Unwrapped, used, filled and knotted.

She was smiling like an evil genius as she gently let it hit me in the face. It was still warm. That must be more of martin..

Four:

I was in heaven. The warmth from the condom was making me crazy. I could smell the latex but more importantly I could smell her sweet pussy and I could feel her moisture on my face.

I opened my mouth instinctively, longing to taste her. She obliged and dangled the condom in my mouth holding it by the knot. I sucked it gently, trying to focus on the pussy taste over the latex but making sure not to pierce it. It wasn't mine after all.

She took a step forward as she moved the condom away so that her beautiful clit was on my nose. I ran my hands up the back of her legs but she quickly slapped them away and put heavy pressure on my balls with her heels.

My mistake.

She gently raised my hand with her hand under my chin and I saw her eyes flash. 'Open'

She emptied the condom into my mouth. the thick cum slopped onto my tongue before she forced my mouth closed and spat on me. She turned the rubber inside out and rubbed it all over my face. When she stopped, the leftover cum and my queens spit had mixed together and covered my face.

She leaned in delicately and smiled. I thought she was going in for a kiss but she stopped an inch away and gently said 'don't you swallow that yet'.

She walked past me and gestured for me to follow her without getting up. I shuffled on my knees towards the en-suite and her heels echoed powerfully on the tiled floor. She looked me in the eye as she squatted over the toilet, spread her pussy and relaxed. Her golden nectar trickled wonderfully down her pussy and I paid attention to where it dribbled on to her leg.

My queen stood as her stream was diminishing and with a few drops still finding their way out, she strode towards me and with one movement rubbed her pussy along my face to dry herself off. I made sure to inhale deeply the whole time. It was warm and cut through the smell of cum and latex that was dominating. A felt a few drops on my lips but didnt get to taste as my mouth was still full of cum.

She leaned in sweetly and gently kissed me on the lips and said 'now swallow'. As the warm, salty juice slid down my throat I could feel my cock throbbing and leaking.

My queen was still only a few inches from my face and she smiled when I showed my empty mouth. She gave me two encouraging soft taps on the cheek with the palm of her hand and said 'right then, I'll see you next time'

It was a struggle trying to wrestle my cock into my jeans as I dressed in silence. I hadnt cum, she only touched my cock with her feet and I only got a few brief moments of contact with her pussy. As I put my top back on, I saw she had her gown back on and had a cigarette ready to light.

'By the way, make sure you don't come until next time.'

I drove home in silence with the biggest grin on my face. Thoughts racing about what had just happened..

Five:

I text her when I got home to thank her and let her know id had a great time.

Her response:

'I know. I'll known if you cum as well so just don't. You've started well'

Pleased with the feedback I struggled to obey but I managed. We agreed to still meet on the Saturday for the second social as originally planned.

I drove to hers and went to the door. She invited me in while she got her coat. She wore big leather boots, blue jeans and a black blouse with a few buttons showing her cleavage.

As she grabbed her something from the side she said, 'mouth'.

I opened up and she spat in my mouth. Our ritual. She thrust what she had in to my hands and said 'put these on under your jeans'.

they were lacey red stockings.

We had some normal chitchat on the drive to the cinema and she would occasionally stroke my leg. I was aching from not getting my release since the other night.

We walked in silence across the car park as she seemed to be focused on something. Just before we reached the entrance she pulled me into a nook and spat in my mouth again. It was a big one. 'Don't swallow until I say'.

So I didn't. We walked up to the counter (my red stocking occasionally creeping out)and she ordered the tickets, two large s and some m&ms. I couldnt talk as my mouth was full but managed to pay the woman.

We stopped outside the toilets before going in and I waited with the stuff as she entered the bathroom with a drink.

She seemed.to take forever as I was stood secretly wearing stockings, a mouth full of her spit and trying to seem normal.

She came out and took my drink handing me hers. It was warm.

'You can swallow now. That's your drink and it'll need to be finished by the time we leave'

I swallowed and took a sip as we approached the member of staff who would take our tickets. It was warm piss. I swilled it round my mouth savouring it before swallowing. I was rock hard as we entered.

By *c jMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Six:

I could barely concentrate on the film. Every now and again my queen would reach across and squeeze hard on my crotch through my jeans. It was painful. My drink was becoming more unpleasant as it cooled down but I didn't dare drink too quickly. The thought of what she would make me do if she knew I had finished it too quickly filled me with dread.

After a while, the crotch squeezing stopped and my queen graciously offered me an m&m. I politely declined but she shot me a look that said 'you will do as I command'.

Very nice of her, I thought and after all it was only an m&m. Wrong. I reached into the bag and felt warm, thick, stickiness covering the sweets and I realised that she was smirking at me.

I suddenly realised that she had spat on the rest of the sweets and I was to eat every last one. I did. I could tell she liked it and was excited to be left alone with her.

For an innocent trip to the cinema, I had swallowed an awful lot of my queen.

_____

More?

I was excited on the drive back to hers confident that she would let me finish but when we got to hers, she told me to go home and spat in my mouth one last time.

It was a wednesday night and I had planned to stay in watching football when my phone buzzed.

'Get to mine for 8pm. Do not be late'

I didn't dare disobey. She opened the door and led me into her living room. She made me get on my knees and then spat in my mouth as tradition. She sat down on her couch and placed her leather heels in my lap and gave my the instructions.

I took her heels off and began to massage her feet. She smiled in satisfaction as I squeezed the balls of her feet and she would occasionally bring them to my face and make me kiss them.

After a solid 10 minutes of massaging and kissing she spread her legs invitingly.

My mouth was on her foot as she. did so and I dragged my tongue along her foot and up her leg. As I got closer I could smell her glorious pussy but then I felt a hand stop me. Denied.

She stood up and headed upstairs.

'Follow me on all fours'

I obeyed.

As I crawled into her bedroom I was surprised to find that she was not alone. She was stood next to a tall stocky bloke with his thick cock in her hand. In my surprise I hadnt noticed that I was motionless. This displeased my woman and she signalled me over with 1 finger.

I felt humiliated crawling in front of this complete stranger and sheepishly obliged when she told me to open wide. She guided the cock into my mouth and whispered down my ear 'suck that cock for me'

As I worked his cock I felt her spread my cheeks and spit on my arsehole then working a finger inside whilst squeezing my balls.

As she managed to force a second finger in, she quickly pulled away and guided this tall man over to her bed laying on his back. I was expecting to carry on servicing his cock. I did it so obediently that I didn't see her getting into position. She had lowered herself over his in reverse cowgirl position close enough that my head as I was sucking his tip, her pussy was grinding on my face.

I began to go between the two, slapping her pussy with his cock as I licked her clit and pressing his cock against her as I licked his helmet.

She gasped as I guided his cock inside her and she began to ride him.

As they fucked, I switched between sucking on his big balls and licking her clit. Occasionally I would just hold my tongue out and it would clean her juice off his cock and then taste her clit as he was fully inside. I knew I was doing well because she would pull my hair whenever she could reach.

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

As the two of them fucked, I continued to lick and suck every bit of dick and pussy that I could get my mouth to. I knew that my queen had never been fucklicked before and I could tell she was loving it.

She began rapidly rubbing her clit screaming louder and louder as she began to squirt all over. I tried to catch as much of the warm juice in my mouth as possible but whatever I couldnt swallow as least drenched my face and smothered his cock.

I began to clean his cock as my queen dismounted and sucked at the dribbles from her gaped pussy.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

It was my turn to lay on my back but her pussy went nowhere near my cock. She lay on top of me and lowered herself on to my face. I reached out my tongue to taste her clit but found my mouth was instantly filled with cock. He shoved his cock down my throat and his balls pressed against my face before pulling out and sliding onto my queens pussy. This was repeated several times before he just began slamming into her while I licked her clit. As he did his balls slapped against my tongue and she squeezed hard on my balls shoving two fingers into my arse and the warm salty spray was hitting my face.

This went on for several minutes before he began to moan and tremble balls deep inside her. I heard her whisper 'catch it all'.

I held my mouth open as he pulled out. His warm seed began to flow out of her juicy pussy and slopped into my mouth. As she pushed out the last of his cum into my mouth a few drops of warm piss snuck out. I caught it all and the my queen was there to share it. She opened her mouth wide and we traded the cum back and forth before she held my mouth closed and said 'how does bill taste?'

I nodded.

'Swallow Bill's load and then clean him up. You'll be seeing alot more of Bill'

By *opsterMan  over a year ago

bicester

First story in ages that has turned me on.

I set to work licking all the sticky juice from Bill's cock on all fours. As I cleaned I felt my queen behind me. My cheeks were spread wide and something big was being pushed up against my hole. It was too wide to slide in but with the pressure, my hole gave way and whatever it was drove deep into me.

She slapped me hard on the arse and began thrusting and I knew then that it was a strapon that she didn't warn me about.

I felt embarrassed. With each thrust I trembled with pleasure and before long was no longer able to clean bills cock. To my shame he had to do it himself, reaching down and smothering my face. He began to dress and approached my queen. I couldn't focus on what they were saying because she was relentlessly fucking me.

They kissed and he left.

Once she heard the front door close she slowed down and spoke to me.

'You did well there. He enjoyed it and will come again. Now up. Get on your back'

She lifted my legs in the air and stood over me smiling, her tits bouncing with every movement from her. It was only now that I clocked it. The big, thick, purple strapon. She rubbed on my balls as she pushed it in, deeper and deeper.

By *auntyMan  over a year ago

South Shields

Such a good story.

Very easy to read too.

Thanks.

Brilliant x

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Barnsley

Her tits bounced as she would thrust into me relentlessly. She was getting so deep and could feel the precum leaking from my cock and gathering round my foreskin. With one hand she held both my balls and most of my cock. She squeezed on it and the precum oozed down my stomach.

'Open your mouth'

'Yes, my queen'

She spat in my mouth and though most of it hit the target, she sprayed my face aswell.

I could taste the cock and cum in her spit and savoured it.

'Swallow. And you may call me Curvy. You've earned it'

'Thank you, my qu..ahh'

She interrupted by twisting my nipples but didn't break rhythm from thrusting into me.

'I mean thank you, curvy'

The palm of her hand was covered in my precum and she knew I was close. She pulled out and I could feel my hole gaped wide.

She rubbed her hand over my face, smearing her spit and my precum all over it. She squatted over me and made me lick the purple strapon clean while rubbing my nipples.

When it was sufficiently cleaned she angled herself and lowered her juicy arse on to my face. Instinctively I held out my tongue and began to eat it like I would never eat again. After a few minutes her hole was soaked and I heard her begin to moan.

She shuffled back and rubbed her dripping pussy on my face, smothering me before leaving forward on to all fours.

'Put it in my arse, boy'

Her hole was so wet and my cock so covered in precum that I slid in smoothly.

'Now fuck me. As hard and as long as you can'

So much pressure. She must have known that there was no way I could last long after what we had already done. I could almost hear in her voice that she expected me to embarrass myself.

I knew better than to argue. I was finally inside her and I would savour every moment.

The room echoed echoed as my full balls slapped her on the pussy with each thrust. I saw her play with her hanging tits but she taunted me.

'deeper, harder, faster. Fuck me you pussy'

That was it for me. About three minutes in, she called me a pussy and that's all I needed. As I began to seize up and moan she took over and began slamming her arse into my cock.

'Unbelievable. That was pathetic' she laughed as I filled her arse with hot cum.

She carried on working my cock with her arse. I bit my tongue through the pain until I went soft and she was forced to stop.

I pulled out and could see my warm cum inside her gaped hole. Mycock was messy with foamy cum from her working it.

'Bring it here' she said.

Now that I had finished I almost felt shame and just wanted a post-sex lay down but that was not an Option.

She cleaned my cock off.

'Thank you curvy'

She gestured me lower and spat the cumback in my mouth.

'You'll have to do much better than that' she said calmly. 'Now' she began as she dropped to lay on her stomach, 'clean me off and be very, very thorough'.

Her head gracefully rested on her pillow and she looked content.

I made my way down to the mess and saw that some cum had already bubbled over her pussy. I made myself comfortable and began to clean my warm salty cum off her. Once I could taste no more, I sealed my lips around her arsehole and kissed it passionately for the longest and best time.

Occasionally, more cum would be coaxed out her hole into my mouth and what's more, whenever it would, Curvy would moan 'oh yeah, that's much, much better'

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Brilliant

I was sent away after this and didn't hear from curvy for about a week. My messages were being read but not replied to and I began to feel like the dream was over.

One friday I was at the pub with some of the lads and I got a message. It was a photo. Curvy had a big grin on her face as she held a cock to her face.

'Bill has brought me away and he's going to use me all weekend'

I didn't really know how best to respond but knew I should be prompt. 'Jealous' is all I came up with.

The message from Curvy was as follows:

'we aren't local this weekend but that does not mean you are free to do as you please. You must still serve me. I need you to service at least two cocks before I'm back on Sunday. You must suck one and take one in your arse. Do not disappoint me. C x'

I did not intend to disappoint.

Barnsley

Dublin 13

By *exyback12345Man  over a year ago

manchester

I woke up on the Saturday a little fuzzy but knew I had orders to follow. I wanted to let Curvy know that I was on it nice and early so I messaged a guy I've met previously to help streamline the process. It worked.

Before I knew it I was in my car driving over to his. The drive was about an hour long and although it was exciting the previous time I had met him, this time I was following orders and so it seemed even naughtier.

When I arrived at Mike's I was straight onto my knees and began working his cock. I deepthroated him several times and then he began reaching for my cock. At that point I realised I hadnt told him of my deal with Curvy and I wasn't sure he would be game for me taking a photo as evidence. I had barely considered that factor I was just so intent on getting that first cock sucked for her.

I didn't allow him much time with my cock and steered the meet towards me just serving. Out of politeness he seemed to pull away as he began to cum but I made sure to catch most of it in my mouth. His hot cum filled my mouth and dribbled on my chin. I was happy and felt no shame at all. After all, I was following orders.

With a mouthful I gestured to my phone and he understood. I snapped me a selfie with a mouthful of cum and with his cock in the picture. I sent it straight to Curvy with the caption 'just swallowed it down'. I did of course, swallow it down and as a courtesy began explaining the situation to Mike as my phone buzzed.

'Good slut. You should be able to handle more than just two over the weekend then. For every cock you take you will be rewarded. C x'

Consider me enticed. I decided then to fill my weekend with as much cock as possible. I told Mike I was probably going to find somewhere local to watch the early kickoff while trying to plan my day.

Mike, however, had a suggestion.

Dublin 13

Bumping for a freak

» Add a new message to this topic