FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > House Survey

House Survey

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *jo35 OP   Man  over a year ago

douglas

I arrived 20 minutes early to get a quick look at the surrounding area to see what sort of clientele lived in the locality. It was school summer holidays so kids running around the cul de sac and some hot milfs chatting as their children played. A few were dressed in minimal summer clothing as it was a warm day - my mind was running wild wishing it was one of them i would be meeting. My cock was rising to the rude thoughts.

I had arranged to meet the seller’s representative

at 1.30. At 1.25 a car pulled up outside the property and a curvy GILF got out of the car wearing a figure hugging summer long dress showing her curves and large chest. I got out of my vehicle and went to meet her. The usual pleasantries passed between us as she opened the front door.

The property was a first floor flat with access up the stairs from the ground level with 2 bedrooms, kitchen, lounge and bathroom. It was not furnished and no blinds or curtains present. We walked around the property and i took notes of any issues i noticed.

We chatted at the top of the stairwell when she looked down at my groin and openly commenting that my stiffness had vanished

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm good start

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

douglas

“Has it” was my reply with a-smirk on my face.

“What were you thinking about while you were waiting for me to arrive as that cock of yours was definitely protruding in them tight grey pants you are wearing” she asked.

I told her i was looking at the milfs outside and what i would like to do with some off them. I walked into the kitchen and looked out the window to see if they were still there - she followed me.

They were still there and she demanded i tell her what i was thinking. She was stood behind me and pushed herself against as i leant against the kitchen sink with my back to her.

I started to explain then her hand moved to my rising manhood rubbing it through the material of my trousers. Her hot breath on my neck and the feel of her ample breasts on my back - i was solid

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Great start

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Lincoln

By *hereswallyMan  over a year ago

peterborough

More more please

douglas

She continued to grope my hardness whilst her other hand moved under my shirt and rubbed my chest. I wanted to turn round but she stopped me.

“Have you got those nice tight yellow lycra shorts on as I requested” she asked. “May have” came my reply.

Her hands moved to-my belt, undid it then unclasped my trousers and unzipped them. Slowly she pulled them down then she commented “nice”.

I was wearing the lycra she wanted (as in my pics). Kissing my rear her hand massaged my already rigid cock. She instructed me to turn around slowly, which i did as her command.

“Wow” she said, “looks even better than the picture”. Her expression was like a kid in a chocolate factory, eyes and mouth wide open, then lips smacking each other as her tongue rounded her red lipsticked lips. She dropped to her knees and looked at it closely, rubbing it then kissing it down to my testicles and licked them thru the lycrs

By *unboy69888Man  over a year ago

fleetwood

swansea

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

douglas

Her fingers moved to inside the elastic at the the top of my shorts and she eagerly pulled them down to my knees. She knelt there gazing at my erection, mouth wide open and looked into my eyes with a gaze like she was going to devour it.

She put her hand around it and wanked it slowly. She kissed and sucked my shaved balls - this time it felt so much better. I just stood there looking down at her enjoying the moment - fuck it felt good.

She pulled my cock to 90 degrees and licked my purple helmet - her tongue circling it as her hand moved up and down my length. Her blue painted nails looked good in this movement against my skin and purple bulbous helmet and her blue eyes

Loving this story so far more please

Love it

Lincoln

By *averick20000Man  over a year ago

Beverley

this would be a fab meet

By *xtractsMan  over a year ago

Mids

douglas

She carried on sucking and licking - slowly devouring my cock til it hit the back of her throat then releasing it.

Her other hand had slipped beneath her clothing and was playing with herself - this i had to see.

I pulled her off her knees so we were face to face; our mouths joined then tongues entwined veraciously. My hands lifted her outfit up her body then over her head which she assisted me with.

I moved her slowly backwards so i could view her body. She stood there in her lacey underwear. Her bra was struggling to contain her large chest and knickers were holding her stomach in - but fuck, did this GILF need a good seeing too

Guildford

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

douglas

We were so engrossed with-our shenanigans that we forgot that we were in a room with no curtains or blinds with a large window - luckily we were on the first floor with very few properties that could look in.

We quickly moved to the hallway which was at the top of the stairs from the entrance doorway.

I looked at her again in her underwear - jeez those boobs must be about 38gg ( i am no expert on sizes) but they had to be released. I removed the remainder of my clothes including my socks as she removed her bra. I watched the pendulums fall gracefully and moved towards them.

I took hold of them, wow definitely needed someone else to help me with these puppies ??.

She had hold of my cock and gripped it tighter this time and started pumping it harder - her hand hitting my ball bag then thrusting forward until it hit my bulbous bellend which stopped her hand slipping off. I was lost in her amazing bosom, licking, sucking and nibbling her nipples - i could feel myself ready to erupt so i stopped her ; to her disgust.

I ordered her to remove her panties then to sit on the top of stairs as i knelt a few steps down

Guildford

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"We were so engrossed with-our shenanigans that we forgot that we were in a room with no curtains or blinds with a large window - luckily we were on the first floor with very few properties that could look in.

We quickly moved to the hallway which was at the top of the stairs from the entrance doorway.

I looked at her again in her underwear - jeez those boobs must be about 38gg ( i am no expert on sizes) but they had to be released. I removed the remainder of my clothes including my socks as she removed her bra. I watched the pendulums fall gracefully and moved towards them.

I took hold of them, wow definitely needed someone else to help me with these puppies ??.

She had hold of my cock and gripped it tighter this time and started pumping it harder - her hand hitting my ball bag then thrusting forward until it hit my bulbous bellend which stopped her hand slipping off. I was lost in her amazing bosom, licking, sucking and nibbling her nipples - i could feel myself ready to erupt so i stopped her ; to her disgust.

I ordered her to remove her panties then to sit on the top of stairs as i knelt a few steps down"

Using stairs like that is always good

swansea

douglas

I knelt in front of this mature GILF who was sitting upright on the top step totally naked. Her boobs were resting on her knees, her belly hanging towards her vagina, her legs parted revealing a smooth pussy staring straight at me saying eat me.

I kissed her inner thighs and moved towards her pubeless pussy; she lay back on her elbows and her awesome tits fell either side of her body. I kissed around her vaginal lips which were already wet and producing a poignant musky aroma. I flicked my tongue along her lips from the lower to the upper section; repeating this motion continuously until the lips had parted like the red sea. Deeper and deeper my tongue entered her; each time she moaned or gasped until my mouth couldnt get any further between the flaps but my tongue continued to penetrate her. Her hips moved in motion with my penetration.

She asked if i could breathe through my ears as I hadn’t come up for air for a while. I pushed her thighs further apart and kept licking whilst my finger also entered her now soaking lips. One finger then two as i licked her clitoris. Her panting got heavier and faster til she released an al mighty orgasm. I gulped on the juices and sucked on her lips as though i hadn't drank for a week. There was ample amounts of liquid as i lapped it all up even the flows that went towards her anus.

Mmm! I thought, another hole to explore....

douglas

Grtraymono76 - stairs are a great place for fun and defo for cunnylingus.

This was a true event the other week with a lady not from this site who i have had the pleasure of having fun with

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

stoke

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Guildford

Lincoln

By *averick20000Man  over a year ago

Beverley

Getting better this story

douglas

I followed her juices down to her anus sucking up as much as i could before it dribbled down between her ass cheeks then on to the stairs carpet.

I worked my tongue between her cheeks then back up swirling it around her hole. I pulled her cheeks further apart then darted my tongue slowly into her hole. It tasted mainly off her love juices - she moaned as I continued. I then prodded it with one finger; it slid in easily. My other hand then entered her soaking pussy. She asked me to stop but i said no.

I knelt up and continued to probe her in both holes - four fingers in the front then two in the rear. Both pumping at the same time.

My cock was as solid as a rock. I moved up a step and replaced my hand in her pussy with the tip of my bulbous head - she groaned no, no, stop. She was very sensitive to my aching purple helmet.

I carried on pushing it in bit by bit but it was so wet that i was up to the hilt. I struggled with my other hand in her rear as i fucked her with the lovely sound of sloppiness.

I withdrew my glistening soaking manhood and rested it on her anal lips.

Guildford

stoke

Telford

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Six fingers one hand that is clever

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

bradford

douglas

I pushed my glistening head against her anus and her ring opened easily. Inch by inch I pushed til i could go no further. She groaned as i carried out this action but did not fight against it.

It felt a bit tight and restricted at the end of purple helmet. In and out i continued as she began to finger herself. So i am knelt there, top of the stairs both of us stark naked; she lay on her back on the landing legs apart as far as possible friggin herself whilst i am banging my ballbag against her big ass and cock in her rear hole - what a view for anyone who opened the front door.

Faster....

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Fantastic

Telford

By *iss lipsyanddipsyCouple  over a year ago

meath

Love it do go on

By *triker0079Man  over a year ago

London

Do you guys genuinely like this much curve?

douglas

Yes i do like curves - you have some nice pics

douglas

Faster and faster i pumped my hardness deep inside her rear. Her grunts and groans increased in number and volume. I wasn't sure if it was pain or pleasure but she hadn't try to stop me so it must have been the latter.

The sensitivity on my bellend increased as i felt my orgasm nearing. She must have felt it too as she said ‘don’t stop until you have cum inside me’. That comment and the look on her face seemed to release the semen valve, as i felt my helmet swell and the juices erupt from me.

Guildford

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Telford

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

bradford

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

douglas

The feeling was amazing as i emptied my self inside her, my knees felt like they were going to give way.

The heavy breathing from both parties receded as i watched my jisum dribble out of her ass - what a sight. She got her hand caught some of it then licked it clean - yummy she said.

I lay on the floor beside her knackered then she went and licked my softening cock clean of all juices

What a naughty GILF i thought. She then informed me that i had taken her anal cherry which defo put a smile on her face and that she WILL have me again soon.

Cant wait

bradford

stoke

Telford