FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > car park karaoke

car park karaoke

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I work as a karaoke dj in my local clubs and pubs, so can sometimes get up to all kinds of fun with the d*unken ladies.

A few weeks back, everything was heading for a usual night. Some good singers, some really bad.

As the night drew on, a group of girls on a hen night stopped by on the way into town. The night got messy and they took turns heading to the stage.

As they became more and more d*unk, I found myself occasionally being groped as they came to sing. One girl was singing whilst reaching behind to me, stroking my cock unbeknown to the others. This same girl kept touching me and eventually ended up singing whilst my hand was sneakily up the back of her skirt. My fingers inside her soaking wet pussy with her panties moved to one side.

As the night continued, one of the other girls had also joined the ninja fun.

As the night came to a close, the majority of the girls and regular customers had got their taxis, leaving just myself and the 2 girls stood in the car park as I packed away my stuff.

I begun kissing one of the girls, and the other one dropped to her knees and took out my aching cock.

Soon both girls were on their knees taking my cock in turns. As I was about to cum, the girls began to kiss, allowing me to cum over the faces.

Soon we were headed back to mine, where the fun continued til morning.

What a night that was.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic