FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > younger neighbour

younger neighbour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I stay in a flat and to get to my door to enter I have got to pass my neighbours patio doors which lead off her living room. Since they moved in I have noticed his young wife. Over the past year I keep getting glimpses of her wrapped in a towel totally or her in towel with bra on. She gives me a wave and nods. This only happens when her husband who works late is out. When she with him she ignores me. But the other week I saw her sat in house coat so I went up stairs and came back down to take rubbish out (excuse for a look ) and when I walked towards bin she saw me but when I came back towards flat she was putting on bra with huge brown nippled tits. She saw me I was only two foot away she smiled and continued. I went up stair and wanked over the lovely sight. Next time I saw her she looked fit as hell but was with her husband and her head was down. What do I do I wanna taste her so bad. How do I let her know boy ideas

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Knock on, don’t be shy ask to lend some sugar (the old ideas are the best ) start the ball rolling one thing leads to another that way if it aint what you think you won’t be making a fool out of your self

If she is as hot as you say goto be worth a try right?

Let us know how she tastes lol;

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thats a bit cheesy lol might try it though lol any other modern ideas lol

» Add a new message to this topic